Michael Prince & Brad Buxer - Secret Project (Confirmed MJ related - Post #155)

In the 5 warehouses maybe there are some boxes with songs in them. - Maybe there are a harddisk og two with lots and lots of songs!

I do not think the estate has been through every little box yet!

Hope they find a lot of MJ songs nobody knew about!! :)

^^ The estate hasn't been through everything yet. There are still hard drives, boxes, etc. that have yet to be combed through. As a matter of fact, a few months back a small team began looking through some of Michael's old, untouched hard drives (a photo of which was uploaded to Michael Prince's Instagram account) and found some hidden gems.

The estate has much more than they think they do - they just haven't put in the effort to look.

^^ The estate hasn't been through everything yet. There are still hard drives, boxes, etc. that have yet to be combed through. As a matter of fact, a few months back a small team began looking through some of Michael's old, untouched hard drives (a photo of which was uploaded to Michael Prince's Instagram account) and found some hidden gems.

The estate has much more than they think they do - they just haven't put in the effort to look.

Then they better start look for it NOW !!! :lol:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... so slow development, it's painful...

We remember that in march Michael Prince post photo with hard drive in Instagram and he wrote "new tracks from MJ soon will be coming". But this "soon" its very long.....

He posted a picture on Instagram today about programming, not sure if it had anything to do with the MJ project but it's all very interesting at this point!

He posted a picture on Instagram today about programming, not sure if it had anything to do with the MJ project but it's all very interesting at this point!

Come on already! Lawsuits, bogust accusations and all this other bullshit! Give us some music please, I'm tired of waiting!

gif-animado-gato-lixando-a-unha1.gif
emoticons_487_0484.gif

They should give me the job to check every single box, I would do it for free haha

That would be a dream job/community service. I honestly think the estate should hire people if they haven't already and have them go through every single things Michael left in the vaults and storage room. Get everything documented and secured in sections. Then once that is organized contact everyone Michael was known to work with. Get the recordings (if they give them up). Document Nd secure those. I would give up my lifestyle just to do that

I we there yet? Can u here me now? Lol. I'm thinking we are getting a new album next June, 5 year anniversary. From the sounds of it MJ recorded all the songs live for TII so maybe we will get a live TII album one day. I'm bored. I want to be entertained.

I we there yet? Can u here me now? Lol. I'm thinking we are getting a new album next June, 5 year anniversary. From the sounds of it MJ recorded all the songs live for TII so maybe we will get a live TII album one day. I'm bored. I want to be entertained.

WHAT?? - Are this just you think so because he sings a lot live in the movie or has someone said something about MJ recording live vocals for the songs to be used as play-back at the concerts??

I really would love a live album with the 50-year old MJ singing all the songs!! MJ in TII singing is so beautiful! - It's amazing that I'll be there was first sung by MJ when he was not even 10 years old, and yet in TII he sings is so perfect still!!

An ALL new MJ album soon would be great. - And a MJ TII Live album would be a perfect bonus! :)

TII not likely - would AEG want to have anything to do with Jackson again after the suit going on?

I feel that if we're getting another album by the summer there should be an announcement on the fourth anniversary later this month. Otherwise we're looking at another fall/winter release.

of course AEG wouldn't have anything to do with it! they don't own anything anymore :p

Terabite hard drive with the rest of the rehearsals :D think the estate would consider? ;)

I just hope for new stuff!

There are still some songs from TII rehearsals we haven't seen. - Would love to see them!

DD, SIM, Dangerous. There were videos uploaded during the time MJ rehearsed the songs and you can hear these being sung

Heal The World and Will you Be There plus more I believe!

As eager as i am to see the tii rehearsals don't expect them to be great especially the last 2 because MJ wasn't on top form and kept complaining about his body being warm on one side and cold on another. That's why in the film he's wearing 3 different things between almost all songs so the editors could fill in the gaps of unfinished songs

Imagine if SIM, DD, WYBT or HtW was sung live?? - That would be so amazing to see! - And hear of course! :)

I guess Dangerous would be play-back even during the rehearsals.

When he rehearsed SIM for the HIStory Tour he sang it live right? So maybe he would too during TII rehearsals.

Back