'Michael' pushed back?

Marafa

Proud Member
With 20 days left untill release the full album hasn't leaked on the internet yet. Isn't that really unusual for a big release? Normally these albums leak at least like a month, sometimes even two months in advance on the internet. Leaves me wondering if it is going to be pushed back to a later release date. Anybody thinks this too or is it just my impatience getting to me? (I am going to download first but I'll buy one when it is released in the stores too)

i can't imagine sony paying the price of missing the christmas market for this album. so no the album most propably wont be pushed back.IMHO

They'd be stupid to push it back , but on the other hand there is no promotion whatsoever for this 'Michael' project at all.. (at least not where I live) so we shall see..

It was in one of the threads here, somebody mentioned the plan is for the album to leak next week. Unless i misunderstood?

Excuse me for my ignorance, but why would they leak the whole album on purpose, when they have been so careful not to let any songs leak? can someone pm about this?
Thank you.

Frankly, personally I've tried to stay away from any leaks. I just want to enjoy it when I get it!

What do you mean, "when they have been so careful not to let any songs leak??" We've heard BN, parts of Monster, and a few others. Seems like there's only about four songs left that we haven't heard bits of already. I'm just hoping the Cascio tracks were a joke and will either be better quality or really have more of Michael on them. Just my 2cents.

Yes albums, movies and even games DO get leaked by design, it's part of the PR process. Now granted not all leaks are intentional, but it's well known that piracy in many cases does actually improve sales, if you doubt me google it lol
In fact here's a link to save you time, this study is from 3 years back http://torrentfreak.com/piracy-boosts-cd-sales-071103/

So yes, some leaks are very much intentional.

I hope this album makes it to the due date and does not get leaked!

It sure was fun waiting for an MJ release back in the day, knowing how excited you would be once you got that album in your hand and hearing the tracks for the first time!

It would be great if it was not leaked in full before release.

I agree...I hope it's not leaked....and if it is, I'm avoiding it like the plague! lol

Excuse me for my ignorance, but why would they leak the whole album on purpose, when they have been so careful not to let any songs leak? can someone pm about this?
Thank you.

Frankly, personally I've tried to stay away from any leaks. I just want to enjoy it when I get it!

they haven't been THAT careful. we've already had 2 leaks lol

I think it will be released on time for the peak gifting period that is xmas
However I do believe there maybe a few more snippet leaks etc...
Its hard these days for an album to be released without it being leaked before its release date.
However i'll be buying the album ... :)

well, there have been some promotions like big posters, etc

it would be a surprise for us to hear the whole album without being leaked before.

Much too soon
Without forget the way you love me is already released in 2004.

l hate that no suspence anymore.

I think that the promotion will really kick off on and in the weeks following 28 November, when 'Hold My Hand' hits the record store shelves. Doesn't the Oprah show on the album, with Teddy Riley and the premiere of the HMH video, air on that date as well? That gives them over two full weeks of full-blown album promotion, which seems pretty decent to me.

I'm expecting to hear the 30 second samples VERY soon....like this weekend soon!

-Dal

It won't be pushed back, on the contrary they're releasing it earlier in some places... here in France and Germany the album has changed release date to Dec. 10th now.

Back