Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic but is it just me or does anyone else think Michaeljackson.com needs a major makeover? I hope they totally re-vamp the site when the announcement does finally come cause at the moment it doesn't look very impressive at all. I mean this is the official michael jackson website for crying out loud. Whoevers in charge, please sort it out.

I agree, theres no design or impact, needs a decent welcome / home page

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Yup, the site has always sucked.

Damn, thought the big moment was here when MJJC went down :p

Damn, thought the big moment was here when MJJC went down :p

Haha same :) got excited for a minute there :D

^ LoL, me too. =P

:bye: Hello to the 50 guests in here. ;)

^^ Me too... I was frantically waiting for the site to come back up

vBulletin Message
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

When I saw that I was so sure the album announcement had come.

You guys aren't the only ones but hey it'll come when it's ready :) just gotta have a little patience in these times and these days

Sony reportedly have announced that within 24h they are going to release an official statement regarding a new album....

I am not sure.

Ele74,

Can you add any update? Thanks!

^^^

I hope that's true.

Guys anything interesting that's been said in the chatroom?

Alec - No nothing at all.

Guys, if I remember correctly, the official This Is It album announcement came in the evening US New York time last year. Don't rule anything out!

Well so far, we have had no official report from Sony. They havent even made reference to an album existing.

So far, every single bit of information we have got about the album has been second hand reports from people claiming to have contact with Sony and people who are supposed to be working on the album.

For all we know, an album doesnt exist. haha

Of course we know an album is in the works, but we havent heard anything official once.

Still late lunchtime here Stateside guys, Keep The Faith

No news since this afternoon, apprently its a Cascio track that will be the first single according to someone I know that contacted Sony UK earlier.

If it doesn't come out today, it will be a loooong night.

But I'm still hoping the announcement's coming in the next few hours.

Last edited:

So i'm not going to school tomorrow...

I just read again on another forum what I said a few pages back, it seems that December 13 will be the date of release.

Last edited:

*still waiting*

Sorry if this is slightly off-topic but is it just me or does anyone else think Michaeljackson.com needs a major makeover? I hope they totally re-vamp the site when the announcement does finally come cause at the moment it doesn't look very impressive at all. I mean this is the official michael jackson website for crying out loud. Whoevers in charge, please sort it out.

Very true, even simple things such as where it says 'Home,News,Music,Photos' doesn't become highlighted when you hover your mouse over it which seems very amateurish. But I hate to complain, my first comment here. Can't wait for new album news guys, it feels like Christmas eve! :D

I am glad that we have national holidays in Russia and today and tomorrow I don't have to go to work.

I just read again on another forum what I said a few pages back, it seems that December 13 will be the date of release.

Please dont do this ;) go to school and after You can read some news ;) because when You stay in home You will be very exited and over and over refreshing the page ;p

Okay, so I think if there were odds makers, Don't Be Messin' Around could be the favorite to be the first single, since it was on the list of Cascio tracks.

I can't wait no longer. Is there any new news. On a other mj site. Branca said
the album will be released in december(holiday)or 2011!! I hope december Any news on this smooth05 or El...

Thanks for the updates!!

Break of Dawn!!

I am glad that we have national holidays in Russia and today and tomorrow I don't have to go to work.

Lucky you. Wish it was me.

Okay, so I think if there were odds makers, Don't Be Messin' Around could be the favorite to be the first single, since it was on the list of Cascio tracks.

Don't be Messin' Around do we know which kind of song that is?

I can't wait no longer. Is there any new news. On a other mj site. Branca said
the album will be released in december(holiday)or 2011!! I hope december Any news on this smooth05 or El...

Thanks for the updates!!

Break of Dawn!!
I'm not an insider but you should read my last post.

I kind of like this little piece done by Cascio:

http://www.myspace.com/angeliksonmusic

These songs MJ and him composed together could well be the best on the new album, who knows.

Back