Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

Are you ready? It's coming...

Re: The Official New Album Thread - Discussion Only - ALL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE

No clue what kind of song Don't Be Messin' is. All I know is MJ was working on that for years and it appeared on a list of tracks he recorded at the Cascio's.

No clue what kind of song Don't Be Messin' is. All I know is MJ was working on that for years and it appeared on a list of tracks he recorded at the Cascio's.

I've been wondering what it could be... it's story is somewhat similar to "In The Back", a song that was in the making for ages... but eventually lead (musically) nowhere.

Or it could be an amazing track, obviously MJ must've liked it enough to work on it for almost 20 years!

ok, i hate not having my own net atm, i'm always out of the loop. Why is Maxjax posting tweets saying "its coming..." whats coming? the album, or just vision? and when is it coming, what ever it is, if its not vision. the hologram tour?

From Max jax
posted by this is it (sorry of I stole your post...)

http://twitter.com/#!/Dangerous_Inc

Rehased information.

"The Future' was considered as a title."

"The cover artwork (painting?) is spectacular - truly a work of art. We have not heard all the news regarding 'Vision' yet."

"14 songs were considered but not all will be on the album."

"New #MichaelJackson album release date is 6th December (7th in Europe) and title is 'IMMoRTAL'"

"Artwork was just handed in late yesterday & has been circulating around Sony."

"The title of the new #MichaelJackson album has been picked & the tracklist is now set in stone."

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go to mj.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK guys, BRACE YOURSELF.

Ele74

New York, NY – The much anticipated album of newly completed recordings from Michael Jackson entitled MICHAEL will be released on December 14 by Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson. Tomorrow, an exclusive teaser for the project will appear on www.michaeljackson.com; on Monday, November 8th the world premiere of “Breaking News,” a full track from the album, will stream on the site for one week only.

The creative process never stopped for the King of Pop who was always planning for his next album; unbeknownst to many fans around the world Michael Jackson was writing and recording songs continuously everywhere from a friend’s home in New Jersey to studios in Las Vegas and Los Angeles with a small group of handpicked collaborators. Now, through the unique stories that will be told about the songs that comprise MICHAEL, fans will get mind-blowing insight into how this artist worked and a chance to hear the songs he most recently created along with tracks that Michael had a desire to bring to fruition.

“Breaking News,” a never heard before song by Michael that appears on the new album was recorded in New Jersey in 2007 and recently brought to completion. Fans can begin pre-ordering the album on www.michaeljackson.com in the next 24 hours.

The attached image of the album cover of MICHAEL was created by painter Kadir Nelson in 2009. In the oil painting, Kadir – who is known for story telling through his art – takes us on a journey through some key moments and important people in Michael Jackson’s life.

Stay tuned for the worldwide launch of the official first single from MICHAEL later this month.
www.michaeljackson.com

Just seen the tweets, surely it must be a matter of hours now. God how I wish Michael was here to see all this.

From Max jax
posted by this is it (sorry of I stole your post...)

http://twitter.com/#!/Dangerous_Inc

Rehased information.

"The Future' was considered as a title."

"The cover artwork (painting?) is spectacular - truly a work of art. We have not heard all the news regarding 'Vision' yet."

"14 songs were considered but not all will be on the album."

"New #MichaelJackson album release date is 6th December (7th in Europe) and title is 'IMMoRTAL'"

"Artwork was just handed in late yesterday & has been circulating around Sony."

"The title of the new #MichaelJackson album has been picked & the tracklist is now set in stone."

lol All that info originally came from this thread :)

Omgomgomgomgomgomg

So its called Michael? I am so happy i've just seen the album cover and had confirmation about the album!!!!!!

Omg!!!!

large_album.jpg

983fc6ba6d4f1a7b36d7b62699742e84

**** YEAH!!!

<CENTER>MUCH ANTICIPATED NEW ALBUM FROM THE KING OF POP
MICHAEL
TO BE RELEASED DECEMBER 14

Exclusive Teaser and Song to be Unveiled on MichaelJackson.com

</CENTER>New York, NY &#8211; The much anticipated album of newly completed recordings from Michael Jackson entitled MICHAEL will be released on December 14 by Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson. Tomorrow, an exclusive teaser for the project will appear on www.michaeljackson.com; on Monday, November 8th the world premiere of &#8220;Breaking News,&#8221; a full track from the album, will stream on the site for one week only.

The creative process never stopped for the King of Pop who was always planning for his next album; unbeknownst to many fans around the world Michael Jackson was writing and recording songs continuously everywhere from a friend&#8217;s home in New Jersey to studios in Las Vegas and Los Angeles with a small group of handpicked collaborators. Now, through the unique stories that will be told about the songs that comprise MICHAEL, fans will get mind-blowing insight into how this artist worked and a chance to hear the songs he most recently created along with tracks that Michael had a desire to bring to fruition.

&#8220;Breaking News,&#8221; a never heard before song by Michael that appears on the new album was recorded in New Jersey in 2007 and recently brought to completion. Fans can begin pre-ordering the album on www.michaeljackson.com in the next 24 hours.

The attached image of the album cover of MICHAEL was created by painter Kadir Nelson in 2009. In the oil painting, Kadir &#8211; who is known for story telling through his art &#8211; takes us on a journey through some key moments and important people in Michael Jackson&#8217;s life.

Stay tuned for the worldwide launch of the official first single from MICHAEL later this month.
www.michaeljackson.com

OMG Finally :wild::wild:

YES YES YES!!!!!!!
but it's called "Michael????

Am I dreaming?! FINALLY!!! omg

Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

I think i'm going to die...........

There is a song called 'Breaking News' which is on the album as well!

Lol, it's called Michael?

FAIL

But...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

According to the site a teaser will air on the site tomorrow. The single Breaking News will be on the site on Monday.

Back