Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -MICHAEL Release date Dec 14th

Originally Posted by LLCz
Thanks smooth_criminal05, mickeyj007, Eleonora87, and damian_shields.
:cheers:

Thank you guys!
:clapping:[/QUOTE]

Yes, thanks!!!:yes:

omg, I've just noticed the prince symbol. that's embarrassing. probably it's not to late to notify the Estate so that they could eraze it??

we should go fast because it will be too late soon...

Sony is IRRESPONSIBLE !

awfull CVover and Biggest Mistake ever in the History of Art...

you havent even seen the full package and your jumping the gun! CHILL... Wait to judge it. When you have it in your hand looking at the FULL cover art then judge it. not before.

I'm pretty certain that the imposter singing all the songs is the same body-double guy they used in TII! :cheeky:

Haha:tease:! LOL

Go to the amazon.com entry for the new cd (linked below) and click on "zoom" on the image, that's the most high-res copy i've seen. you can zoom in 3 times. if you do, you can see it's a golden fish and i THINK a piece of popcorn on the right-side by smooth criminal

on the left side there's a pair of his raybans and a fedora in the other bubbles
amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/MICHAEL-Micha...=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1288907367&sr=1-1

Thanks, The fish has a crown :) Did you also noticed the mirror at the Smooth Criminal scene. Maybe a reference to song 'Man in the Mirror'.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!! :WILD:

OMG!!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!! IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! :wild:

Michael… :cry: Beautiful!!! OMG! THANKYOU FOR ALL WHO HAVE BEEN SHARING INFORMATION!!!

Mkgenie
Smooth
Damien
GAZ
Ele74…

I'm sorry if I left anyone out…

THANKYOU!!!

I'm crying right now!!! :cry: IT IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE How it has EVERYTHING He's accomplished… ANd what accomplishments they are!!! MY GOD!

I'll post later when I've gathered myself together...

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Stop complaining people!
You are not satisfied by anything and this is irritating!
Previously, there were arguments about the announcement and the album that was not coming!
Now you are complaining about the cover!
Nothing is good enough for some people in here.
This is a time to rejoice and support Michael and his MUSIC!
I've had enough of the bitching!!!

Michael loved mystery, to tease, to be provocative. He'd love a prince symbol, heck, that's what he called his son! There is a lot more to this cover and more inside.

I *dont* agree that the cover should have been a very recent one. He is now eternal, all all ages. This represents his art. It's about him. Wait and see before criticising.

"...Eddie Cascio, 28, is the son of Dominick and Connie Cascio, who were friends with Jackson since the 1990s. The family has frequently visited Katherine Jackson's home since the King of Pop's death."
Knowing this, makes me feel good.
Thanks for sharing. :trytobeangel

Why are you all bitchin' about the Prince symbol? What's the problem? You know that Prince and Michael respected each other and there's all sorts of resemblances and references in the picture.. Just chill your beans.

This Cover is Awfull...

But what is insulting towards MJ is this Mistake of putting the "love symbol" from Prince on an MJ album...

Sony is IRRESPONSIBLE and Jackie Jackson Too...

I'm very angry.

Has anyone noticed the police officers over the Dangerous album cover? Was that intentional? I guess it could have been but I don't particularly like it.

Maybe they have it there as a promo and the real cover is yet to be released:)@wishful thinking.com

Does anyone know when the album will be up for pre-sale on amazon.co.uk?

love it all except for that silly Prince symbol, DELETE IT from the cover PLEASE :)

My favourite part of the album cover is the black and white baby putting the crown on Michael's head.

On the right side, next to the tiger, inside the bubble.

WOW you guys have good eyes. I had to blow the pic up on my computer just to catch that.

Damn people you are all Selfish!

Please, refrain from calling people selfish. On a Michael Jackson forum, there has to be room for different opinions on the cover of a new Michael Jackson album. That doesn't make people eiter more or less selfish :)

Stop complaining people!
You are not satisfied by anything and this is irritating!
Previously, there were arguments about the announcement and the album that was not coming!
Now you are complaining about the cover!
Nothing is good enough for some people in here.
This is a time to rejoice and support Michael and his MUSIC!
I've had enough of the bitching!!!

I am totally with you! People always complaining
Cover is very nice IMO
????? ??? ??? ????????? ???????!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!:D

Now that we have a title. "Michael" it seemed pretty obvious that they would eventually call one of his albums "Michael" since almost every artist out there now uses their first name as their album name these days, usually on a come back or on a debut album.

Now, thinking to the future, it makes you wonder what the next title is going to be called. There is a small chance MJ would have intended Michael as the name of his next album. It makes you wonder what his ideas were.

Everyone here said this title and that title were too bland or too soft, or too pretencious, and that MJ would normally title his album after an adjective with attitude and emotion like Bad or Dangerous.

I wonder if there will be lots of information in the liner notes of the album clarifying some things for us... but if not we can have this discussion again for the next-next album.

The more I look at the cover, the more I love it!! Hell, the people here would be moaning about the freaking Dangerous cover "it doesnt show his face blah boring blah""

We've waited NINE years for this, been through the trial, his death, let's PLEASE all be happy and ENJOY THIS MOMENT!!!!! IT WON'T COME AGAIN.

I can't believe it's really happening now.

The next 2 months are going to be craaaazy.

Guys cut the insults out, there is no need for it. Agree to disagree and move on, calling people selfish is not acceptable.

Why are you all bitchin' about the Prince symbol? What's the problem? You know that Prince and Michael respected each other and there's all sorts of resemblances and references in the picture.. Just chill your beans.

are you crazy ?

don't you think that Fred Astaire, Quincy Jones, Chaplin deserved more to be on the cover ?

this Prince Symbol is a BIG MISTAKE !!!!

I like Prince...but the debate is not here !

Please can someone tell this to the Estate ? It's a Mistake ! an horribe Mistake done because of irresponsibles peoples who work at the Estate and at Sony.

L.T.D;3046596 said:
I marked your words, and would now like to bring them back to your attention.

priceless lol

André89;3046604 said:
Please, refrain from calling people selfish. On a Michael Jackson forum, there has to be room for different opinions on the cover of a new Michael Jackson album. That doesn't make people eiter more or less selfish :)

thank you!

Do you think they asked Prince's permission to use that symbol?

Because if they didn't, I reckon a small man in high heels is going to be contacting his lawyer pretty soon...

I don't think most people will notice that prince symbol. But hopefully this isn't the final version and someone will remove it. I personally don't care too much for prince myself.

Back