Michael - The Official New Album - Out December 14th - General Discussion Thread

Which tracks are you most looking forward to hearing in full/Want on Album!

• All I Need

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Carry On

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • Breaking News

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Monster

Votes: 13 14.0%
  • Much Too Soon

Votes: 66 71.0%
  • Do You Know Where Your Children Are

Votes: 68 73.1%
  • Another Day

Votes: 76 81.7%
  • Hold My Hand

Votes: 54 58.1%
  • A Place With No Name

Votes: 65 69.9%
  • Love Never Felt So Good

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Blue Gangsta

Votes: 57 61.3%

• Total voters
Re: The Official New Album Thread -"Breaking News" Announcement Page 464

how can be some fans still be angry on sony??!!
are you stupid?

be happy that we get so much new songs!
hold my hand with much more MJ-Vocals has to be very great too...

think about if we would get another greatest hits album with maybe just 4 unreleased tracks??!!!

the mj community is so often so negative :O

dont worry be happy and just wait
i cant wait for that amazing full album!!!!
tell all your friends how great it will be ;)

i hope that we get this album on #1 in more than 20 countries ;D

Please, not another greatest hits! Just give me the four new songs! Lol!

At the end of the day i am happy to have Michael on anything new i haven't heard. Like i have said before, if hmh isn't someones cup of tea, they can just skip the track to a song they like. It really isn't that big of a deal at the end of the day! There should be at least another eight tracks to enjoy!

Here in the uk it's five weeks to the new album! Lets stop arguing & celebrate!

l remember in 2008 ,l was listening to Hold my hand with my niece and she fall asleep

2hdae1g.jpg
oh, that is cute:)

how can be some fans still be angry because of sony??!!
are you st***d? :O

and the Breaking News beat is such powerful!

think about if we would get another greatest hits album with maybe just 4 unreleased tracks??!!!

dont call us stupid!

you wasnt there in the mj-fan community when this all happened. you wasnt there 25 years, or 10 years ago. also not 5 years ago. so you cant imagine how it felt on that time to be a mj-fan. ^^
you dont know the difference and feeling at the ending of the 80's the mid 90's and the 00's. and if you were there, like me, you would know why so much people are, incl. me, against sony.

Don't make us do what we had to do on Friday night. This stops now. No more arguing.

"BREAKING NEWS"
I can't stop listening to the snippet, it's so awesome. Bring it on!

how can be some fans still be angry because of sony??!!
are you st***d? :O

and the Breaking News beat is such powerful!

I agree with you. There are so many negative comments here. I don't understand that.. We should be very greateful that we gonna hear many new' songs of Michael.
You guys are even aggresive about the Prince Love Symbol. What's the big deal? Shut up and enjoy the new music :D :heart:

WOW.... Some of you truly make me sick. Michael Jackson is gone... He is gone because he worked hard all of this life to please people like you! STOP complaining about everything! Michael, Sony, The Estate, NO ONE OWES US ANYTHING.... Be GREATFUL for what we get. I DO NOT CARE if the single is "Hold My Hand" or a Re-Release of "You Rock My World" just be greatful. Michael worked hard his whole life to please his fans.... Just be happy with what we get. PLEASE.

WOW.... Some of you truly make me sick. Michael Jackson is gone... He is gone because he worked hard all of this life to please people like you! STOP complaining about everything! Michael, Sony, The Estate, NO ONE OWES US ANYTHING.... Be GREATFUL for what we get. I DO NOT CARE if the single is "Hold My Hand" or a Re-Release of "You Rock My World" just be greatful. Michael worked hard his whole life to please his fans.... Just be happy with what we get. PLEASE.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Certain people here need to take a step back and take a long hard look at themselves before making anymore comments regarding HMH!
Your complaining about *New* music, you are complaining about Michael having his rightfull place in the charts, you are complaining about the chance to hear Michael on the radio, the TV and across the internet.

Most annoyingly you are complaining about the upcoming release of music from a man no longer with us. Be thankful that he was passionate enough about his craft to record so many tracks for us to enjoy for many years to come.

To end, please, until you have actually heard the final release DO NOT judge this track. Consider how different the demo track of Dangerous is to the actual release, we could very well see something similar with HMH.

I agree with you. There are so many negative comments here. I don't understand that.. We should be very greateful that we gonna hear many new' songs of Michael.
You guys are even aggresive about the Prince Love Symbol. What's the big deal? Shut up and enjoy the new music :D :heart:

so true...
its so sad to read some posts here...

i am so happy to be able to hear new music

@mjchris: i dont know why you are always against my position but its funny :D
i am sry that i am only 18years old and that i started being a fan 2002 ;D
you know there are also young mj fans :O hope its okay for you ;)

Remember that people can be grateful even though we are discussing stuff that may sound negative or even be a bit negative.

I am really, really grateful for a new album. This is my first time to experience a release of a brand new studio album. I wasn't that old back in 2001.

This is what keeps me going these days! :yes:

Please someone(Gaz, Damien,...) ask Sony if the new singles are only gonna be available in internet form. I would really like to have them in CD form. Please! :yes:

Last edited:

Certain people here need to take a step back and take a long hard look at themselves before making anymore comments regarding HMH!
Your complaining about *New* music, you are complaining about Michael having his rightfull place in the charts, you are complaining about the chance to hear Michael on the radio, the TV and across the internet.

Most annoyingly you are complaining about the upcoming release of music from a man no longer with us. Be thankful that he was passionate enough about his craft to record so many tracks for us to enjoy for many years to come.

To end, please, until you have actually heard the final release DO NOT judge this track. Consider how different the demo track of Dangerous is to the actual release, we could very well see something similar with HMH.

I'm sorry but while your intentions are great that is a plain twisting of people word's and your trying to make them feel guilty and bad for voicing opinions. What fan would complain about the top paragraph, they are complaining, because they want exactly that, and they may not be getting it. They want the music to be unheard (making it feel new) they are wanting it to chart as high as possible, hence are right to express concerns about the track if they feel they wish to. Nobody is complaining about Michael being on TV or radio, they just want to see something they think is stronger and Michael would be happier with appearing all ove TV and radio. Nobody is unthankfull he recorded so many tracks, hence the beauty of that is it's variety, so the selection process can be debated. Please do not try and make people feel guilty for expressing legitimate concerns, it's not on.

Michael,

I am so sorry that your some of your "Fans" are treating your release like this.

You understand that you would not be here forever, so you WORKED EXTRA HARD to record more than enough tracks to last us for years after you were gone for us to enjoy because you loved your fans.

Michael... I love you and I miss you... I am so greatful for you.... and I trust with who you put in charge of your Estate.

Please rest, and your real fans will love this album no matter what.

We love you more,
Your REAL fans.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Remember that people can be grateful even though we are discussing stuff that may sound negative or even be a bit negative.

I am really, really grateful for a new album. This is my first time to experience a release of a brand new studio album. I wasn't that old back in 2001.

This is what keeps me going these days! :yes:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
This is also my first time to experience a release of a brand new album from Michael.. I wasn't even old back in 2001 too! ;)

This! Who is it that has sony contacts?

Yeah. Who is it?
Is it my brother? :lol:

Michael,

I am so sorry that your some of your "Fans" are treating your release like this.

You understand that you would not be here forever, so you WORKED EXTRA HARD to record more than enough tracks to last us for years after you were gone for us to enjoy because you loved your fans.

Michael... I love you and I miss you... I am so greatful for you.... and I trust with who you put in charge of your Estate.

Please rest, and your real fans will love this album no matter what.

We love you more,
Your REAL fans.

Thank you for this!
Thank you, Michael!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
This is also my first time to experience a release of a brand new album from Michael.. I wasn't even old back in 2001 too! ;)

Yeah. Who is it?
Is it my brother? :lol:

Lol! I was thinking that when i typed it!

Akon has remastered that song, and it will be fresh quality to hear!! you guys are complaining about the 2008 version, but shouldn't complain yet about 2010 version..

i bet it will sound a little like "Angel" from Akon

Here is really quiet now.. lol..

@Dangerous_Inc

From today TMZ Live Q & A Harvey Levin comments on the album #MICHAEL

Q = Do you think MJ's songs are real?

Harvey = Do I think they are real? Yes. So here's the thing. I know somebody who has listened
to the entire album. they say this album is unbelievably good. Like unbelievably good. Dare I say
that this could be in Thriller territory.

TMZ staff = wow

Harvey = Yeah because think about it, it's not a limitless commodity anymore. Michael Jackson
is dead, so there's only gonna be so many songs. and people have an appetite for it right now.
and this album is apparently is awesome. not just good but like really really good.

TMZ staff member = you mean sales will approach thriller?

Harvey= that's what I'm saying.

TMZ staff member = you don't mean the quality of the album.

Harvey = well all I know is I talked to someone who said it's unbelievably good. I don't know about
the quality, thriller is so unbelievable but I'm talking about sales. I'm just saying that I think that this
thing is going to sell off the charts. And I hear it's just great. Great. And it's not like retried (?)
Michael Jackson, it's really interesting great stuff I heard.

--- Another comment from today TMZ Live Q & A Harvey Levin comments on the vocals

Q = With all the hoopla about the validity of the upcoming MJ album, I was curious if there will be any
legal ramifications for Sony if it's found out that a) MJ wasn't actually the singer or b) if they found
out that Sony enhanced some parts?

Harvey = It's him. Look guys it's him. He was in this house for 4 months recording these songs. It's him.
This is JFK conspiracy theory stuff but it's absolutely Michael Jackson. I mean everyone that I talked to,
there are people who listened to this who are experts. It's him.

TMZ Staff Member (another lawyer) = but if Sony was to defraud the public it would be a bad thing for them.

Harvey = but it's him.

http://www.tmz.com/tmz-live/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c4c30255-a2b7-43f6-9113-6da10d507a36

Last edited:

Well lets wait to hear the new Hold My Hand version but I still think it will be a slow version again, I just wanted a more upbeat track like Breakings News. Just let make a big reponse for breaking news and maybe it will turn into the first single !

Not surprised akon is happy, he will be on the next mj album lol

Right guys....just came in and caught all this madness as I am sure many other fans have as well!!

Just to confirm:

1. Breaking News will get international online playing from tomorrow right?

2. Hold My Hand is going to be the 'Official' first release from the new album featuring more of MJ's vocals is that correct?

3. It's getting released under SONY record company?

Has there been any mention of tracklisting or how many songs will be on it and if not when is that likely to be announced?

I personally love HMH - I think its better than a thrid of the songs on Invincible and it shits on Xscape! (which I pray doesnt make the final cut). It's universially radio friendly, with a melodic beat, catchy, rememorable and will have a high chance of number ones all around the world. Its a safe bet as well if you ask me and I dont think it will be the strongest song by any means.

Let me know the score either way. Cheers fellow fans! :)

Last edited:

My wish for the new album is that it is as innovative and fresh as Dangerous, Thriller,...
But maybe I am putting the bar to high?..

What kind of cut does Katherine & the kids get from this album? Do they have any legal rights to any of the songs? I'm trying to understand why they would say that it isn't michael on some of the songs....

Back