Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

^^looks like he does but with all that dancing and moving around, he just can't keep it.. confined:chained (but that bad tour one tho.. it's hanging down his leg, dammit!:dropdead:)

I told you he had big feet...

Uomo-Vogue-2007-photoshoot-michael-jackson-35593442-1000-1480.jpg

:swoon:
[youtube]VNED_5fRWeM[/youtube]​

This Thread is truly heaven to my heart and racing pulse whenever I come here !! :swoon:

.....Funny thing happened on the way to this Thread today had to share with you the MJ Fam :group:

I woke up today to a song that was playing as I opened my eyes ! This song has got me mesmerized and under its spell just recently !
I have let it carry me away every time I play it ! I just can't stop listening to it ! So today I decided to download it and add it to my MJ Playlist and just keep the world at bay with only Michael to keep me company through the long hours in my day !

So I began to search for this song on youtube dancing all the way and then ... I found this ..

I had to share it here because there is so much DELICIOUS MICHAEL-MEMBERNESS here I knew I had something to share with you amazing posters !!

Your welcome :hysterical: I truly feel Michael that (You Were Made) Especially For Me !
Thank you God you made him PERFECTLY for me ok ALL OF US !! :heart:

(You Were Made) Especially For Me

Ahh, I love it, oww
This is especially for me

Baby, oh, baby
Baby, oh, baby
Baby, oh, baby

No, I don't want to be
With anyone else, you see
'Cause you were made
Especially for me, no, no, no

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me

Don't ever go away, little darling
Don't ever say goodbye
'Cause just the thought of being without you
Makes me want to cry

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me, no, no, no, no

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me

You're definitely my kinda lovin'
My order to a T
You know how to keep me satisfied
You give me what I need

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me

Yea, yea, yea
Darling, baby

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me

No, I don't wanna be
'Cause you were made
Especially for me

:bow: :heart:

Last edited:
tumblr_m3vt9riQlF1rve2mfo1_500.jpg

Good Afternoon this will keep you UP all day ! Michael has single handedly restored my faith in VINYL!
No one else could do it ! That is what he did for FLOODS after all ! Who else could have convinced me !!

Wow that VINYL a is deliciously strong material after all..... :hysterical:

:wild: :heart:

Last edited:
For Lil with LOVE from Michael's Hands...:heart:

Thought you would love this the minute I saw it !! Veins of deliciousness and all even the tips of his..DIGITS :heart:..:swoon: I am obsessed by his hands as well and more healthy then we want to admit ! :agree:

img01.jpg

img07.jpg

The original Thread for Bidding on these Items are closed now :cry:

- Originally Posted Thread by Jabz
Moonwalker auction, MJ body casts and stuff
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/135744-Moonwalker-auction-MJ-body-casts-and-stuff

Thanks to AtlasAir for Posting and sharing these photos with us !

:swoon: :agree: :heart:

[QUOTE from Lil ;Ooohh, his HANDS:wild: I have an unhealthy obsession with this man's hands :lol: They're so..
3RV1dxH.png

nMTsSq9.png

i3FrPQ1.png

DPN8WY2.png

..HUGE!:naughty:

those loooonnnggg fingers..
ab8bfac0b379d0ebdc0ce5b46303dcc9.gif

:ph34r:

and when his veins show.. :dropdead:
IIthv1y.png

n3bOIcF.png

Michaels-magical-hands-michael-jackson-32685022-600-604.jpg

That Vanity Fair shoot, everything about this is just..
Y7GTTLF.jpg

OMG Tink :blink: Welcome to the Manhood thread :D
I stared at your siggy for uhmmm quite some time before posting this reply. It's HOOOOOTTT :punk:;D :busted:

Reposting my fave one here. Don't you just love this 360 ° view :blush:

360view_zps92603aa2.gif

It makes me go all :

hmmmsigh_zpsa3265f8c.jpg

Have a Blessed Sunday, Lovelies :wub:

12137_193871073879_667353879_307583.jpg

Good Night ladies ! Please ponder this ... question.. is this photo real or photo shopped ! Think about this photo before you float off !

HAH ! I can't sleep either .. :wild:

More yummy Michael Candy :hysterical: Your welcome :woohoo:

:heart:

Last edited:
Wow! Do you know what event that's from? Gorgeous as always..:D

It was at the 'City Of Hope' Gala in 1990 (in honor of Tommy Mottola). Doesn't he look just stunning ?! Those pants and the shoes.. and the black gloves :girl_tantrum:
Here's a bigger version:
gallery_10_35_1070249.jpg

and this..(ignore flava lol)
gallery_10_35_358308.jpg

ugh :heart:__:heart:

It was at the 'City Of Hope' Gala in 1990 (in honor of Tommy Mottola). Doesn't he look just stunning ?! Those pants and the shoes.. and the black gloves :girl_tantrum:
Here's a bigger version:
gallery_10_35_1070249.jpg

and this..(ignore flava lol)
gallery_10_35_358308.jpg

ugh :heart:__:heart:

Thank you for the HQ Lil! :candy:

Now I'm gonna have to google "City of Hope Gala".
I have to say those pics are nice to come home to after a hard day.
:cheeky:

God...damn it...holy...shit...I'm dying. He's just...*sighs* I cannot even put into words the amount of sex he radiates.

:wild: Yes I agree 1 million percent neverland-ranchdressing
I swear I could stare so long at him and go MAD wanting even MORE of Him :woohoo:

Its a chemical reaction from my brain, or body changes from my soul not sure, all I do know is I can`t stop WANTING him just looking at him in any photo honestly !
I have given up waiting for any CURE because I truly don`t never want to be CURED of Loving Michael !! NEVER !!

What man could compare, how could they ever compare they are not HIM ! There is not another man in this world that could make me feel this deeply, this much loyalty, this much of my respect and trust and unlimitlessness of JUST him !

No one... he is all I ever needed and wanted and he will forever be what I need and what I will always WANT !! :agree: :bow:

Last edited:
Well we must all share the same chemical than, along with millions of other gals around the world. Good Lord! Like I said before,when they were dishing sexual magnetism someone must have tipped the whole vat on him.
You don't even have to see him being sexual. All he has to do is be sitting there smiling into the camera and BOOM down 'ya go.

212852_o.gif

Last edited:
Well we must all share the same chemical than, along with millions of other gals around the world. Good Lord! Like I said before,when they were dishing sexual magnetism someone must have tipped the whole vat on him.
You don't even have to see him being sexual. All he has to do is be sitting there smiling into the camera and BOOM down 'ya go.
HaHa!! The whole vat. That is so true!!! I so agree with you! :)

Back