Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

:swoon:
More-Michael-michael-jackson-17323989-1666-2560.jpg

mj.jpg

gallery_547_104942.jpg

452234.jpg

Good Night ladies ! Please ponder these ! Think about these photos before you float off !

HAH ! I can't sleep either .. :wild:

More yummy Michael Candy :hysterical: Your welcome :woohoo:

:heart:

Yesss play ?w?i?t?h? it. :shifty:

059.jpg

Good afternoon Lovelies ! HAH ! Anyone want another eye full of Michael deliciousness!
OH YES PLEEEEASSEEEE !!​

:swoon: Oh MY GOD do you see how he bites his lower lip at the same time as he places his hands on his hips with his eyes hungry like that so naturally and effortlessly.. OMG it takes everything in me not to THROW myself forward at him when he does this hand to lip to hip coordination !
Its like he had no idea sometimes about what just doing that would make people go MAD with desire to put the HEAT out for him because you are right SarahJ he was not sexual in public only on stage would he dare to this type of expression from a SEXY place not sexually driven place except when he was married ! Its like he knew that it would be the ONLY SAFEST place anywhere in the world that he could do it just like that and no one can THROW THEMSELVES at him full VAT !! :hysterical:

Michael in his own words:

I Have The Stuff That You Want ! I Am The Thing That You Need ....dirty dirty diana she knew yes she did !! :swoon:

How many of US the fans would have done that without any form of self control !!! AHHHHHHHHHHH .. :wild:

I am on fire for Michael right now ! DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN I PRAY THIS FIRE FOR HIM NEVER SEE WATER EVER!!

LET IT BURN AND BURN UNTIL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT BUT MY LOVE FOR HIM !!!

This Thread is going to DRIVE ME TO COMPLETE MJ MADNESS !!!!!
3D-Wallpaper-Fire-Girl.jpg

More yummy Michael Candy :hysterical: Your welcome :woohoo:

:heart:

Last edited:
Respect, I like the uncensored version!

45Deqw.jpg

{Melting like... like... hot candle wax}

It just now dawned on me that he has both chest hair and something resembling a treasure patch going on in this. I've, ahem, studied this photo for years. and omg the leg hair! Just now realized this may have been the last time we ever saw his thighs in the flesh lol.

(also you can see some of the vitiligo patches on his hands/wrists too, booo hisss)

I really love his shape, those nice broad shoulders, tiny waist, narrow hips..:heart: and he's so toned and.. tight :heat: god, he just has the sexiest body!

tumblr_ne65q9eLgy1tv3bmuo2_250.png

TYgKaQF.jpg

gallery_7_1359_556173.jpg

:shifty:.. all the goodness in 1 picture :')

tumblr_nbucssQdOy1tcrtxjo1_250.gif

no matter how many times I see this I'm still just.. I have no words

LzG2AZV.gif

Michael what.. :bugeyed

tumblr_nbi40oT1o21rs75leo2_400.gif

tumblr_npqk55ymi31riv634o7_500.gif

this man.. SIGH :sigh:

^btw, I once noticed how he wore underwear under his swim shorts during that '78 Sports Classic event (lol :D) and it always makes me wonder if he did the same in that Thriller era pic.. (if he was, those shorts were pretty damn low:shifty: )

gallery_2_1019_368888.jpg

I want to see his belly tho:ph34r: But ugh, so sexy.. and that wet fro does things to me..

^btw, I once noticed how he wore underwear under his swim shorts during that '78 Sports Classic event (lol :D) and it always makes me wonder if he did the same in that Thriller era pic.. (if he was, those shorts were pretty damn low:shifty: )

Yes, I was wondering too what's that white stripe: whether it is the swim shorts or it's an underwear under it. :D

Waaaay ahead of his time with that saggy swimwear. :laugh: I always thought that white band was part of his swim trunks, but now, I wonder, too. :scratch:

^I thought so too at first but now I'm pretty sure he's wearing underwear under there.. gosh, I wish he wouldn't have! Lol, he's wearing next to nothing and I still wanna see more.. But I mean, imagine how sexy that lower stomach must be :swoon: I wish low waisted pants would've been a trend in the 80's :p

Big thumbs up for posting this absolutely breathtaking picture here. Just gorgeous, gorgeous.

You all crack me up about the bathing suits. :) Am I the only person that gets crazy when slender guys are wearing 1930's style pleated pants with pockets? Michael looks so blasted good in them.

That pic with Elizabeth is just...I mean... those pants musta been too confining...:woohoo:

There's no way everything of his would have fit in that... surely? :cheeky:

I think he wore this over his underwear to make sure the shirt stays tucked in his trousers. It doesn't look very comfortable as underwear and it's not very hygienic either. Besides, I can't imagine that Michael would want to be buck naked during costume changes with all those people around ;D

I think he wore this over his underwear to make sure the shirt stays tucked in his trousers. It doesn't look very comfortable as underwear and it's not very hygienic either.
Actually, you are spot on and body shirts became really popular for regular people like me in the disco 70s, not just entertainers gyrating all over the stage.
I wasn't going to say anything because it would wreck everybody's fantasies here. Hahaha. :)

I remember those. I had one two. Damned awkward with those snaps going to the bathroom though.

Back