Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

I think he wore this over his underwear to make sure the shirt stays tucked in his trousers. It doesn't look very comfortable as underwear and it's not very hygienic either. Besides, I can't imagine that Michael would want to be buck naked during costume changes with all those people around ;D

Unfortunately... :cheeky:

Indeed and too constricting too :eek:

It looks that way. Can't have been comfortable for a guy like MJ with the uh... "packaging" he had :D

tumblrmgp0i2w56x1rl607p.jpg

Am I the only person that gets crazy when slender guys are wearing 1930's style pleated pants with pockets? Michael looks so blasted good in them.

ashfjasfhg NO you are not!! I have many, many things that I uhm.. obsess over when it comes to Michael:shifty: but those pants on him is definitely one of them, drives me absolutely nuts! I mean:
gallery_914_120092.jpg

just pure PERFECTION:wild:

Also, I found this new pic that I can NOT stop staring at:
tumblr_nq3bt0rlOO1tv3bmuo1_400.png

it's that intense.. sexy.. stare :dropdead:

Then imagine having Bush's job.

Ugh, I do, all the time.. although it's less about dressing and more about undressing:ph34r:

I remember reading this part in Bush's book about traveling with Michael on the Bad tour, and.. yeah. *imagination overload*
Before a show, I would accompany him in the car to the venue, then dress him, and generally be of his assistance for two and a half hours. After I handed him a towel and a bottle of water, I'd get him back in the car. His clother were always drenched after a show. He put in so much into every performance, because he wanted it to be the one, the only, the most amazing show on earth. Out of respect for the fans, it had to be "full out".
Back at the hotel I would help him out of his sopping wet clothes and see his process of unwinding and decompressing, which always included a bath
OH MY AJGSJHGFASF :dropdead: help him out of his sopping wet clothes.. being in the room as he's taking a bath and, like Bush said, 'talking through the door'.. imagine that:swoon:!

Ugh, I do, all the time.. although it's less about dressing and more about undressing:ph34r:

I remember reading this part in Bush's book about traveling with Michael on the Bad tour, and.. yeah. *imagination overload*

OH MY AJGSJHGFASF :dropdead: help him out of his sopping wet clothes.. being in the room as he's taking a bath and, like Bush said, 'talking through the door'.. imagine that:swoon:!

OMFG :eek: :blink: :D :dancin: :tease:
Gee, you made my heart skip a beat or two there * Imagination overload* :eek:

I can surely understand WHY Bush was allowed to do it cause if any of us would have been there, I can imagine to what it would lead to :blush:

Girl, you made my morning * Awesome visuals*

Maybe he was worried that his swimming trunks would fall off, I can't think of another reason why you'd wear underwear under them. He looks damn good in that pic though, so yummy!!!

So he DID wear underwear under his swimming trunks? :D (If those are swimming trunks.)

haha, I thought the same thing! I think they are, I don't think he'd be shirtless (ot the girl would be in the bikini) unless there's some swimming going on.. I've heard guys say they sometimes wear underwear under their swimshorts because it keeps everything 'in place', especially if the swimshorts are ..short :p Or they're scared they'll be see through once they get wet, or that they'll come off or something.. I don't know, but Michael does seem like the kind of guy who would worry about things like that, lol. Or he just needed the extra support :naughty:

I've heard bed is optional in Michael's case :shifty:
nnghh.. with the way he moves that body a bed would be too.. restricting :') he needs to be on his feet...:shifty:
tumblr_mfybs6a1Wp1qcqc9mo4_250.gif

sgmr76.gif

Back