Michael's Manhood Thread - 18+ (Read The First Post For Rules!)

Thats quite a wide grip he's got there....Good thing he has big hands. **Winks**

And he still needed both. (Sorry.... not really. :p )

tumblr_lqxjnqbDkv1qe5quxo1_500.jpg

This move ion Dirty Diana drives me absolutely insanely crazy. I pause it constantly on YouTube. Now I'm staring at the GIF. You all really are trying to kill me. :)

(And why in the world did Michael and Frank pose for that hilarious picture above. Crazy)

This GIF reminds me of when he went all the way down onto his toes while holding on to Jennifer Batten's leg when she was solo'ing on Beat It. Every time I see it I freak out and go "HOLY F**K HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!?" :bow::bow::bow:

True story: I broke my ankle drunkenly trying to recreate that Beat It move with my MJ friends in one of their apartments wearing my Osiris Beat It shoes and a Hollywood tank top.

Last edited:
barbee0715;4098711 said:
This move ion Dirty Diana drives me absolutely insanely crazy. I pause it constantly on YouTube. Now I'm staring at the GIF. You all really are trying to kill me. :)

(And why in the world did Michael and Frank pose for that hilarious picture above. Crazy)

Yes!! Gosh, tell me about it, it's just.. one of the sexiest things he's ever done but then at the same time I wonder.. HOW?! Which is why I upload it on gfycat and watch it full screen & in slow motion :shifty::lol: (http://gfycat.com/InexperiencedPositiveAplomadofalcon#?speed=0.25 if you wanna share the joy - drag the corner to enlarge ;) )

That picture reminded me of this quote I read somewhere: "There's a framed photo that was hanging in Frank DiLeo’s office of Frank and Michael from behind, standing at urinals in a public restroom. Above Michael’s head -in Michael’s handwriting- are the words 'this water sure is cold', above Frank’s head he wrote, 'it’s deep too'" :ph34r:

I shouldn't have found this thread. Now I got to quit everything in my life, bc I ain't going nowhere :dropdead:

^omg:rofl: hands down indeed:naughty:

I love these new pics! Always love seeing him in jeans :ph34r:

UR3KQqA.png

or when he makes the :shifty: face, lol
ClKavxV.png

mBnGCVr.png

aaand..
cCyxdam.png

*dead* :dropdead:

It is. I have observed that as well. :D
Haha I first saw InvincibleTal's post and that exact thought came to my mind. Always on the right. And then I scroll down and you mention it too :rollin:
hahah, it's aaalways on the right :shifty: well, with some exceptions maybe
1917241038.jpg

lol, uugh! But yeah I'm glad y'all notice those kinds of things too :D

hahah, it's aaalways on the right :shifty: well, with some exceptions maybe
1917241038.jpg

lol, uugh! But yeah I'm glad y'all notice those kinds of things too :D
Oh my heavens-what a great picture no matter where "it" is. :)

Right click Save forever

Thank you for this (and all the pix you post).

Just came across these the other day, I love this shoot :heart: He's so young here.. it almost makes me feel old:ph34r: But gosh, he sure looks fine!

gallery_2_936_8663.jpg

tumblr_nrnr4m2m851sw9ekio1_400.png
tumblr_nrnr4m2m851sw9ekio2_400.png

gallery_1021_443175.jpg

Back