Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

It's all BS. The only rest Katherine needs is from her own leeching grow as$ kids.

She went to attend a concert - so how did she end up under Drs orders to rest ? and even if true why cant she talk with her grand children. .. If she is in the hospital for some reason Paris and prince should be informed and her Attorney and her nephew Trent (her aide for many years) should be informed. This is causing everyone too much worry.

well the law is involved now .. we will find out something very soon.

Right. And I hope we have news soon. Makes no sense right now. She "went to a concert" "She is resting." Which is it? She is the sole guardian of Michael's children, and even if she is "resting," a phone call should not be a problem? CNN says her attorney filed the missing persons report. RadarOnline says Trent filed the report. Did they BOTH?

Hopefully we'll hear accurate news soon. . .

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

Paris comfirms it's true....OMG what a shame! I can't believe they are doin this to Katty and MJ kids!

Paris Jackso??@ParisJackson
yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .

o1v5A.png

TeamMichael777 is Taaj Malik. Just ignore her.

OMG what a shame! I can't believe they are doin this to Katty and Mj kids!
?@ParisJackson yes , my grandmother is missing . i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now .
The Jacksons should not have isolated katherine away fromn her grandmother.
She was well enough to travel to Arizonas .. and was well when she left so what happened in between. they come up with some story to blame her health on the Estate WTF .... That child upset and scared

Paris Jackso??@ParisJacksonthe same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying
Okay wow... who is she talking about? Yo I can't even think straight anymore. =O

Okay wow... who is she talking about? Yo I can't even think straight anymore. =O

I think Paris must be talking of the so called addiction expert, can't remember his name right now, who testified for the defense

Robert waldman was his name. It does't make sense, I'm lost & worried

Somone called TeamMichael777 (a fan who is obviously on the family's side) attacked Alan Duke (CNN) for his report on Twitter and tweeted this:

Assuming this is an info this fan got from the family, sorry, but it doesn't make any sense. I mean just because you are ordered to rest (if true), you can't take a phone call from your grandchildren and reassure them that you are all right? In the midst of such a drama? I don't buy it. It's also a bit too convenient that Katherine is ordered to rest and not to talk to ANYONE (including her grandchildren) when this letter is published. Too much of a "coincidence".
I'm not buying it either..:ph34r:

I think Paris must be talking of the so called addiction expert, can't remember his name right now, who testified for the defense

THIS is the guy that I think the Jacksons were worried about in their letter. I think he's the one to have cause to worry about....notice how Paris referred to him "taking care" of Katherine, but didn't mention her Aunts or Uncles? I think there's something much bigger going on here that we don't know about.

Either way, this is so messed up and the kids don't deserve this.

That Taj Malik crazy ass is trying to tell Paris what to do on Twitter telling her stop tweeting cause she has already hurt the fam for her other tweets and that the media is using her. And to stop listening to Trent and let the adults handle it. Boy... I wanna backsmacked this b*tch. How she gonna be tellin Paris what to do when she not even a relative and a wanna be insider! WTF?! I hate crazy delusional fans wannabe famous by being hangers on! Now she claims that Paris twitter was hacked by Trent because of what she said of a DR taken care of Katherine! LORD....:crazy

Last edited:

Dr. Paul White? :/

Paris Jackso? ?@ParisJackson the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying

This is all her grown as$ children's doing. So whoever doctor is treating Katherine would have been brought in by one of them.

This is all her grown as$ children's doing. So whoever doctor is treating Katherine would have been brought in by one of them.

I think he was hired through the Estate.

This is dreadful, those poor 3 children (Michael's most treasured legacy) were left in the care of his mother because Michael trusted they would be well looked after! How dare the rest of the family keep them away from their protector let alone to have even a simple reasurring telephone call in over a week. Katherine should be demanding to speak with them and if she is but not being allowed then that is a police matter so good on who ever reported it.

^^Lol as if. The Estate is there to manage the...Estate. They are not even involved in decisions pertaining to the kids. Why in the world would they get involved in Katherine's medication other than paying her bills?

The lawyers hired by Katherine and her children for the AEG lawsuit, which majority of the family is backing, have been in touch with Murray's legal team. You may have missed that. If anyone brought that scumbag in it was her own family.

why only Michael's kids worry and not the other grandchildren or relatives ?All is so weird there ...

^^Lol as if. The Estate is there to manage the...Estate. They are not even involved in decisions pertaining to the kids. Why in the world would they get involved in Katherine's medication other than paying her bills?

The lawyers hired by Katherine and her children for the AEG lawsuit, which majority of the family is backing, have been in touch with Murray's legal team. You may have missed that. If anyone brought that scumbag in it was her own family.

Mmm, don't judge until we know the full story. I have a feeling that the Estate and other people are WAY more involved than we think. The biggest leeches here aren't the Jacksons; it's people like this guy Paris is talking about. That's what it feels to me.

^^Because they live in the same house? The other grandkids would be the perpetrators' offspring, some of them may even know where Katherine is. For instance, Rebbie's kids. Wherever Katherine is, I'm pretty sure Rebbie is with her.

I think he was hired through the Estate.

What are you talking about. She is speaking about the addiction expert who testified for Murray and tried to make Michael to an addicted person. And it was then reported that Janet and Rebbie in the courtroom during his testimony agreed with him.

What are you talking about. She says is speaking about the addiction expert who testified for Murray and tried to make Michael to an addicted person. And it was then reported that Janet and Rebbie in the courtroom during his testimony agreed with him.

Emphasis on THINK.

And I don't recall that being reported. Can you please back that up? Just out of interest.

Mmm, don't judge until we know the full story. I have a feeling that the Estate and other people are WAY more involved than we think. The biggest leeches here aren't the Jacksons; it's people like this guy Paris is talking about. That's what it feels to me.

I'm going by the facts we have at present, nothing more. According to the Jackson's own letter much of Katherine's stress is caused by the AEG lawsuit. And who's idea was the AEG lawsuit.

The biggest leeches are the Jacksons and they have proven over and over again.

Paris jackson is tweeting like crazy on twitter _ She wanst her grandma home now. She hasnt been able to speak to her in a week. Why should this child go though all this - let her talk to her granmother for heaven sake .

It's really worrying with this escalation as I feel social services will become involved.

I feel Jermaine/Randy and whoever else involved (add Rebbie, Tito and Janet in there as well) is doing all this to ensure that Katherine will lose guardianship to *gulp* one of them. I'm praying that Paris and Prince are fully aware of their shenanigans and protest if they are to be placed with one of them. At least they should know that it's their own uncle and aunt dearests who are causing them all this pain...

We must all help the children! Inform the Estate and any other people that can be helpful. This is outrageous and a crime!!!

Back