Michael's mom reported missing /Grandma's Home/TJ appointed Co/Guardian with Katherine

Re: Michael jackson's mom reported missing

Something is still off. First, she is at the spa; Second she is with another family member; Third she is with Jermaine and Randy; Now she is at a hospital resting. Further, Katherine has her own doc, so why would 2 sons bring a new one to her home who immediately tells her to fly and why didn't Jermaine simply tweet that she was in the hospital rather than giving different stories. When did she begin this rest if she was seen shopping. It seems their second plan, that is the hiding plan, backfired too!!!!!!!!

Something is still off. First, she is at the spa; Second she is with another family member; Third she is with Jermaine and Randy; Now she is at a hospital resting. Further, Katherine has her own doc, so why would 2 sons bring a new one to her home who immediately tells her to fly and why didn't Jermaine simply tweet that she was in the hospital rather than giving different stories. When did she begin this rest if she was seen shopping. It seems their second plan, that is the hiding plan, backfired too!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!! what is going on :rant:

This is absolutely terrible:

“Katherine Jackson’s longtime physician recently confirmed that his office did not send a doctor to Mrs. Jackson’s home last weekend before she left on her trip,” Ribera added.

On Friday, Jermaine Jackson tweeted that his mother was resting on the orders of a doctor in Arizona.
"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," he tweeted.

the Jackson family matriarch is with her daughter Rebbie and has been prescribed rest by a physician.

Michael's children have a right to any information concerning Mrs. Jackson's state of health and whereabouts as she is their legal guardian; they have a right to have access to her and should not be put in a position of not knowing when they will see their only legal guardian again. It doesn't matter that the grandsons were left to oversee them. There are certain things that could happen that would require the legal guardian's presence or input.

If she is merely resting as some want to keep reporting, then I would hope that there is no excuse legally not to make contact with three children whose physical, emotional, and mental care/well-being is in your charge. If she is not merely resting, then her adult children need to explain why they would put three children through such a situation; they've experienced far worse than having knowledge that their grandmother may be sick.

What is also off is a doctor prescribing rest to the extent that she can't speak to her grandchildren that she has guardianship over but saying at the same time go to a couple of concerts given by your sons (just make sure to fly there).

why is it she can't rest at home, surrounded by her loved ones?
And why Arizona? Why not in California? Is there any legal thing to explain that?

NBC/MSNBC Ron Allen, talked to LA law enforcement. At the end of the report the host, asked about Paris tweets. He sheepishly said this happens when you follow the tweets of a 14 yr old.

Well, from that attitude, I can tell that our wonderful law enforcement is taking this real seriously.

Last edited:

Unbelivable. I can only imagine what more stuff the kids will have to go through....

What is also off is a doctor prescribing rest to the extent that she can't speak to her grandchildren that she has guardianship over but saying at the same time go to a couple of concerts given by your sons (just make sure to fly there).

Right!! If she is resting, when Paris called all they had to say was grandma is not well and we will let you know what is happening.

CNN updates story

Michael Jackson's mom reported 'missing' in ongoing family dispute
By Alan Duke, CNN
updated 3:12 PM EDT, Sun July 22, 2012

Katherine Jackson is in the midst of a dispute over her finances and legal affairs.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

NEW: A doctor examined Katherine Jackson "under false pretenses," her lawyer says

"i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now," Paris tweets

"Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ," Jermaine Jackson tweets

She has not called Michael Jackson's three children in a week, the lawyer says

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Paris Jackson waited at home Sunday, hoping for a phone call from her grandmother, the woman who has cared for her since her father, Michael Jackson, died three years ago.

"yes, my grandmother is missing," Paris Jackson, 14, tweeted Sunday morning. "i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."
A nephew reported Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson, 82, missing late Saturday after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.

It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said in a series of Twitter postings Friday that Katherine Jackson was fine and resting in Arizona.

"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.

"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.

Paris Jackson's responded to her uncle's claim with her own tweet early Sunday. "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying" she tweeted.

The doctor who examined Jackson at her home on July 14 was Dr. Allan Metzger, according to Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera. Metzger was a defense expert witness for Dr. Conrad Murray last year. Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.

Dr. Metzger was brought into Jackson's Calabasas, California, home "under false pretenses" by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."

The doctor advised Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.

Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.

When Paris Jackson called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days to find her grandmother, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.

In another tweet, Paris Jackson gave out her bodyguard's phone number and asked people to call the authorities if they saw her grandmother.

"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."

"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.

Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said. "I'm concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."

CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.

Family, fans remember Michael Jackson

The sheriff's homicide-missing persons unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.

A letter was made public Wednesday in which two daughters, Rebbie and Janet, and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Katherine Jackson was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.

Brandi (Jackie's daughter) tweeted a couple of hours ago:

Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82
Not sure if you know (the ones rudely questioning me) but my FAM IS my grandmother and my cousins....that's who I'm talking about
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
3h Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82
Also want to say thank you for all the kind words this week...I know pple were worried about the Fam. LOVE
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
3h Brandi Jackson ?@BJackson82
Am SO looking frwd 2 an incredible evening 2night. 2 see my dad & uncles do their thing @ the Greek makes me smile! UNITY :)

Are the authorities going to do something about the doctor who claimed he was from Katherine's primary doctor's office. Since this was not true, I hope something is done about it.

This kid Brandi^^ in the tweets. Which fans were worried about her FAMILY. I notice she includes everyone, but I thought people were concerned about Katherine. If grandma is ill, why are these children tweeting about having fun. Didn't Katherine take care of them most of their lives?

I agree it's not important in the grand scheme of things, but what I think is weird is the way Paris described Metzger on twitter.

The first dr I thought of reading her tweet was Waldman, but it didn't make sense.

I think it just shows that the kids are being used by both sides, that's not good at all.

i believe trent put that into paris head. metzger was called by the defence but he was much very much pro mj in his testimony.he was a hostile witness like most of the defences witnesses he didnt call mj an an addict and was very defensive towards the defences questions. i believe trent has put that out there. saying he has a connection to murray when he doesnt. thats pretty insulting considering metzger knew and worked for mj for years.

Last edited:

Prayers that Mrs jackson is ok, its pretty sick shes worrying about $$ at her age:(

Whatever it means, but Taryll retweeted these about 8 hours ago:

Michael Jackson Love ?@MJJNews
I think Mrs. Katherine Jackson, Michael's children and Michael's fans went through enough. I'm really tired of all the drama.
retweeted by Taryll Jackson

I wonder if among those involved, someone still has Michael Jackson's, his mother's, children's and fans' best interests at heart.

just got through the whole thread. been at work all day. so we have no real updates. no offical word from katherine or the kids that they have spoken to her.

ppl had their theories when this first started about randy and co trying to get katherine declared unfit as a way to get their hands on some money and the evidence we now have re metzger certainly could be used as evidence to support that. another theory is that the bros wanted to get kj out of cali asap. so got metzger (i presume jermaine and co must have connections with him) to come in and say you should fly instead. (personally if u have and some sort of stroke wouldnt flying be out of the picture? wouldnt it be healthier and safer to drive?) they get katherine down to AZ out of the way and then release the statement. they dont want anyone talking to KJ to make sure she doesnt find out about it. even if KJ wants to speak to the kids her children tell her we have spoken to the kids and they are fine so dont worry about speaking to them. and personally i dont think theres anything out of the ordinary wrong with katherines health. the lie about the stroke was created for that letter and that letter only. but then it was called called out by paris and the siblings have been scrambling ever since

and so we are at the stage where still nothing has been said. is KJ aware the police want to talk to her is she aware of anything or is she still being ordered to relax? while her children carry out their games.

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted on Jul 22, 2012 @ 04:05PM
By Radar Staff

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...ackWebEntertainment+(Black+Web+Entertainment)

Michael Jackson's Mom Reported 'Missing' in Ongoing Family Dispute

Los Angeles (CNN)
-- Paris Jackson waited at home Sunday, hoping for a phone call from her grandmother, the woman who has cared for her since her father, Michael Jackson, died three years ago.
"yes, my grandmother is missing," Paris Jackson, 14, tweeted Sunday morning. "i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."
A nephew reported Jackson family matriarch Katherine Jackson, 82, missing late Saturday after her grandchildren were unable to get in touch with her for a week.
It is the latest chapter in a messy dispute between several of Jackson's children and her advisers over her finances and legal affairs.
Jackson's nephew, Trent, filed the report with the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Office. But one of her sons involved in the dispute said in a series of Twitter postings Friday that Katherine Jackson was fine and resting in Arizona.
"I want to reassure everyone (inc all sudden medical experts) that Mother is fine but is resting up in AZ on the orders of a doctor, not us," Jermaine Jackson tweeted.
"This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period," he added.
Paris Jackson's responded to her uncle's claim with her own tweet early Sunday. "the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying" she tweeted.
The doctor who examined Jackson at her home on July 14 was Dr. Allan Metzger, according to Katherine Jackson attorney Sandra Ribera. Metzger was a defense expert witness for Dr. Conrad Murray last year. Murray was subsequently convicted of involuntary manslaughter in Michael Jackson's death.
Dr. Metzger was brought into Jackson's Calabasas, California, home "under false pretenses" by saying he was sent by her primary care physician, Ribera said. "We came to find out that her doctor has no association with Dr. Metzger."
The doctor advised Jackson that it was better for her to take a plane on a trip planned for the next day, rather than ride in a RV driven by Trent Jackson, Ribera said.
Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert two days later, she said. But she never arrived at the concert, Ribera said.
When Paris Jackson called her aunts Rebbie and Janet over the past several days to find her grandmother, she was told each time she could not speak to her, Ribera said.
In another tweet, Paris Jackson gave out her bodyguard's phone number and asked people to call the authorities if they saw her grandmother.
"The kids were trying to get a hold of their grandmother and they haven't been able to reach her for almost a week," Ribera said. "They are told she's unavailable."
"I'm concerned that she's not safe," Ribera added.
Jackson "has never gone 24 hours without talking to her kids," she said. "I'm concerned that she would never do this. We have no idea what's going on with her. No one has talked to her."
CNN reached out to Janet Jackson's representatives several times but did not hear back.

The sheriff's homicide-missing persons unit has been asked to investigate, Ribera said.
A letter was made public Wednesday in which two daughters, Rebbie and Janet, and three sons -- Jermaine, Randy and Tito -- charge that Katherine Jackson was being mistreated by the executors of Michael Jackson's estate and mis-advised by her manager and lawyer.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html

I have a very bad sinking feeling here. I hope they find Katherine soon - and find her alive. Paris, Prince and Blanket will be traumatize for sure if something happens to their grandma.

Enough is enough already!

Katherine Jackson Still 'Not In Contact' With Missing Persons Investigators

By Radar Staff

Her sons Jermaine and Randy say she's safe and under a doctor's care in Arizona, but eight hours after the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department publicly asked Katherine Jackson to get in touch they still haven't heard from her.

As RadarOnline.com revealed, a missing persons report was filed late Saturday by Katherine's nephew Trent Jackson, after a week of her grandchildren, Prince, Paris and Blanket, not being able to reach her.

"We have nothing further to report on the case of Katherine Jackson at this time," a spokesperson at the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station told RadarOnline.com exclusively just after noon Pacific Time on Sunday. "She has not been in contact."

This is not what authorities had hoped would happen. At 4 am Sunday, they publicly asked her to contact them.

"Katherine Jackson is reportedly with family members," the department said at that time. "Late Saturday night, a different family member reported that he was unable to speak with her and is concerned for her well being. Deputies are continuing to make efforts to reach her and ask that she contact the Malibu/Lost Hills Sheriff's Station of the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department."

The mystery of Katherine's whereabouts comes amid the latest Jackson family controversy. Katherine's children Randy, Jermaine, Tito, Rebie and Janet all signed a letter addressed to the executors of their brother's estate demanding that they step down.

Their letter included the allegation that Katherine was so stressed by their handling of the estate she'd had a "mini-stroke," something Paris and Katherine's reps have all denied.

http://www.positivelymichael.com/fo...4220-Katherine-Jackson-reported-missing/page8
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig --><!-- END TEMPLATE: ad_showthread_firstpost_sig -->

some light relief. thanks to ellie at mjjuk

@MJCB_Junky: @Jermjackson5 If we all promise to purchase #UnityTour tickets, will y'all set Katherine free?

:rofl:

Whatever it means, but Taryll retweeted these about 8 hours ago:

I think Mrs. Katherine Jackson, Michael's children and Michael's fans went through enough. I'm really tired of all the drama.

I wonder if among those involved, someone still has Michael Jackson's, his mother's, children's and fans' best interests at heart.

He should talk.... the original backstabber.

This story is sickening quite frankly. how do you abduct your elderly mother and keep her away from 3 orphaned kids in her care?

I think MJ wrote "Money" for his family...

So now Jafaar is too saying Katherine is missing but Jermaine is saying she is fine. WTH!!!! I cant

Last edited:

I dont really know how some Jackson family thought process is but if something happened to Mrs. J before attending the tour, Michael's children had/have the right to know because the only Parent they knew was taken away from them 3 years ago and she is the ONLY person taking care of them and is like a parent right now. The other grand children at least have either their mothers or fathers to turn to, while Paris, Prince and Blanket dont.

I've been following this news since this early morning and did not comment because the story was just developing and I thought by now, some contact would have been made. But since this is not the case, I'm really worried that either Mrs. Jackson is being kept away from the kids and advisors/lawyers, or there's really something serious going on with her heatlh. Even though I prefer none of these two options, the first one seems to me the better choice.

I feel like I'm watching a movie and not a real life story. I hope to God that nothing happened/happens to Mrs. Jackson, because these kids have lost enough already. SMDH! :no:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Why does this family's life have to be like some sort of fucking soap opera?

Jackson left with her oldest daughter, Rebbie, the next day to fly to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to attend a Jackson brothers concert.

Ribera is making it sound as if this doctor's purpose was to separate mrs j from trent jackson - he's her chauffeur/caregiver(?) So it means that mrs j is just around her children as opposed to her pro-estate advisers/aides.

I'd be more worried about mrs j if this was some random weekend when this all happened - but coming during the week when that letter was sent to the media, it seems designed to make sure mrs j isn't put under pressure to disown what her children have written. But why the jacksons haven't 'produced' mrs j or issued a statement is just weird - maybe they're negotiating a paid exclusive with some media outlet (sorry but i'm just cynical when it comes to them).

Last edited:

:pray::heart::pray:

I thought this was a hoax that TRASH-LOIDS was peddling ! I saw this a few days ago and now that I see it here I believe it ! I am praying so hard for Kate :cry: she controls so much that is the foundation of the Jackson's as a Family period :pray: she is responsible still at her age for so much of her families well being mentally :cry: Michael kids need her so much right now :sad: the rest of the family need her now more then ever financially, emotionally and spiritually :pray: This cannot happen to the kids, how much more can little human beings really take :pray: Everything changes when a Mother dies... I think they are hiding the fact that something is really GOING on with Kate from US ! I feel they know the Fans are not happy with them and that Janet and Kate are still idolized by Michael Fans and we would be obviously alarmed and afraid ! This sounds like alot of Media posturing for just attention grabbing on the Families part ! They must be really falling apart right now as a whole if anything happens to Mother ! I can't even allow the thought to enter my mind that something has happened to her ! No matter what I have to rememeber that Michael loved his Mother above all else and it will be him that is preparing for his angel to come home and join him in heaven by his side where she has always been as it should be ! She will be right by his side where she has been spiritually for over 3 years now ! She misses him more then all of US combined and the pain she must be hiding all the time to be the ROCK her family needs and has always depended upon ! :cry::pray:

Back