Michael's physique.

littlesparrow

Proud Member
He has such a unique, beautiful body. Lean, slender, strong, muscular but slim, and so graceful. He was even elegant when he was a little "thicker" and more muscular around HIStory/BOTDF.

I just love how he could be all of these things at once.

2d6wj1f.jpg
n1sb2w.jpg

Nowadays it's all about ripped six-packs and bulging muscles on men, and I just don't find that appealing. :no:

Post your photos!

:D thanks

its like those 6 packs and bulging biceps look so fake and useless, all they there for is for the appearance. michael's work and have been honed for dancing, you can see they are defined for their need and they flow seemlessly into each move. thats a real man's body. :wub:

:D thanks

its like those 6 packs and bulging biceps look so fake and useless, all they there for is for the appearance. michael's work and have been honed for dancing, you can see they are defined for their need and they flow seemlessly into each move. thats a real man's body. :wub:

Again, so true!

tumblr_kuamhz0gNA1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kuamb56TNA1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

tumblr_kual74tmuh1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

First of all I have to say thank you to the OP for starting this thread....now this is a thread!!....also I want to say thank you for all of you who have already posted pics and who will in the future..:blush:........these are some Beautiful photo's of Michael....the bod...uhm yeah....knocks me off of my feet...really turns me on......:wink:

He has such a unique, beautiful body. Lean, slender, strong, muscular but slim, and so graceful. He was even elegant when he was a little "thicker" and more muscular around HIStory/BOTDF.

I just love how he could be all of these things at once.

2d6wj1f.jpg

I love love love his physique here. :yes: :wub: Perfect much? *faints*

Wow, what a beautiful interpretation of his body!

tumblr_kucg4xo37I1qa26dno1_500.jpg

This just visually explains exactly what we've been saying about his body and his muscles being fluid, etc.

I love how this is almost ultra-feminine and yet completely masculine at the same time.

AMEN to this!

This just visually explains exactly what we've been saying about his body and his muscles being fluid, etc.

I love how this is almost ultra-feminine and yet completely masculine at the same time.
Wow...you're tellin' me! This is PERFECTION. *saves*

This is so fantastically beautiful!!

Sooo beautiful, I love it!!
Congrats to the one who did it!! *-*
Great job!

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...Besides the real Michael, of course...Gorgeous..This shows his beauty as a person AND as a dancer...WOW

I love how this is almost ultra-feminine and yet completely masculine at the same time.[/QUO

Right click, save, set as desktop backgroud...WOO HOO! It's massive on my 24" screen...LOVE IT!

i love his dancer's body too, great pictures thank you! the painting is indeed beautiful!
what kind of exercise did he do, i mean other than dancing for hours???

the things i wish i could of did to his body damn he would of been handcuffed to his bed

nomnomml.jpg

:heart: :heart:
37283141.jpg

:wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

Back