Michael's Sexy Side Profile!

^IKR!

IS-IT-HOT-IN-HERE-OR-IS-IT-MICHAEL-Sweaty-sexy-Michael-michael-jackson-30593244-500-329.jpg

^^ Here you go for full size

1993 (click to enlarge) Yup, when you click on it you get the full 3000 x 2000 px photo.

312731.jpeg

200865.jpeg

867082.jpeg

Last edited:
What an awesome thread this is :wub: He truly had a gorgeous profile. Not a picture, but I'm pretty sure it belongs in here :p

Cs_Fv_Wc_AAhxn_X.jpg

It could easily be named all I do is think of you :girl_haha:

Does anybody know what this gif is from?

The "private home movies" special. It's when they had the big family day at Neverland. They were in the theater and Michael's nephew ran out because he was scared :lol:

[youtube]lzLqg7EDTPk[/youtube]

^ Starts at 2:55.

Last edited:
LindavG;4192309 said:
The "private home movies" special. It's when they had the big family day at Neverland. They were in the theater and Michael's nephew ran out because he was scared :lol:

Hahahahaha! Janet and Katherine singing along during Michael´s concert. Did he say something like ... they always sing along and almost as loud as me? :lol:

"Janet likes to eat"
:dropdead:lolol

My favorite part of this clip is when Michael is watching his father tease his mom after being amazed with the boat gift. Michael sounds so happy and wistful at the same time.

Lil;4192090 said:

Bad7;4192271 said:
Does anybody know what this gif is from?
Here, the siblings are playing a video game at NL on family day. :)

LindavG;4192309 said:

That part was so funny to me. :lol: I think it was Austin aka Augie. Poor little guy. :lol:

moonstruck87;4192322 said:
Hahahahaha! Janet and Katherine singing along during Michael´s concert. Did he say something like ... they always sing along and almost as loud as me? :lol:

"Janet likes to eat"
:dropdead:lolol

I once posted that the sing-along and MJ's comment were a favorite scene for me. I loved it!
Seeing the ladies all into the song.(TWYMMF) Especially Mrs. J.! Rocking as she sat and bobbing her head from side to side. :happy:

Lol! Yeah, Janet with 2 ice cream cones!

19920114_remember_video.jpg

This was dated Jan.14th 1992 and when I saw that date on it I couldn't help but think how at that point in time I wasn't even aware of the name Michael Jackson, let alone the man behind it. Forget Thriller or Bad or Moonwalker. As Michael was shooting the RTT video I had no clue the man even existed :lol: How crazy is that? Well, I would find out a few months later and my life would never be the same again.........

19920114_remember_video.jpg

This was dated Jan.14th 1992 and when I saw that date on it I couldn't help but think how at that point in time I wasn't even aware of the name Michael Jackson, let alone the man behind it. Forget Thriller or Bad or Moonwalker. As Michael was shooting the RTT video I had no clue the man even existed :lol: How crazy is that? Well, I would find out a few months later and my life would never be the same again.........
Have to ask-what did you see or hear a few months later? :)

His profile is stunning, but I keep staring at his hand. Good lord... :busted:

You know a gal could spend forever in these threads. He's such a beautiful distraction.
Leave Me Alone is just flat out gorgeous and mesmerizing to watch, but his hands are absolutely beautiful in this video.

Back