Misheard MJ lyrics

Sunset Driver:

Sunset Driver
Midnight rider
Friday's brighter
Morning rider
You're a Saturday nighter

Instead of Friday's brighter, I used to hear "Friday Spider" and I was like ???

That's what I thought when I heard the song for the first time LOL

Friday spider is kinda creepy:bugeyed

haha, you are lucky, you understood "friday spider" but i understood "flying spider" LOL. and i am really scared of spiders LOL so a flying spider would be even worse than a normal one :D

when i was on the history concert in 1997 i wasnt a MJ fan that time. so i didnt know much of his songs. but i knew "smooth criminal". but of course i didnt know the lyrics and since i was 13 my english sucked very much. so i wasnt singing "annie are you okay" but i was singing something like "adda wetchie wokkie... adda wetchie wokkie... adda wokkie yeah..." lol. and all the fans looked at me like i was going insane. but to me it sounded well ;) lolol.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And of course, the ad lib from the "Give In To Me" demo ... "LOVE IS A DOUGHNUT!!!"

readily available on youtube ... 3:00 mark.

LOL!!!!! He does say donught!!:rofl:

I used to hear "You're rapin' me but I'm a product for God's sake." :doh:

So what is the ad lib supposed to be?
...of my pride, and for God's sake, lol.

yea LOL and in they dont really care about the adlib towards the end i have NOOOOOOOOO clue what he says but it sounds like dont-you-set-that-boshmeck-now-babay!!!!

get on the floor:

Get up with your coco town :clap:
shake your body with your coco town
Get up with your coco town :party:
Get up with your coco town
shake your body with your coco town :happy_dance:
with your coco town, with your coco town, with your coco town, aaaooow!
:sc_imbad:

lol..whoa all these are making me laugh lol

''In The Closet''.. in the beginning of the song instead of She's Just A Lover..Who's Doin' Me By..(or makes me high..see i still dont know!!)- i thought he said.. ''She's just 11, turning by.'' LMAO.

''Liberian Girl''.. was Librarian Girl as a kid.

''Smooth Criminal''.. instead of Annie are you okay are you okay Annie.. i thought he was talking about some dude named Eddie. Eddie are you okay.. EDDIE!!
for so many years i thought this!

:doh:

when i heared the song another part of me i thought he said i am going to drink some saliva but them i read the lyrics and he said the planets are lineing up

LOL at this thread. these are funny.

in Don't Stop Til You Get Enough, when he was singing "Keep on with the force dont stop" i thought he was saying "keep on with the post office don't stop til you get enough..." :doh: lol but yeah i did

LOL to everyone's stories ;)

I have one about my German niece. She was only 5 years old and didn't know any English. She had seen YANA on tv right before the family left the house to go somewhere. They were on a crowded bus when she broke into her embarassingly loud rendition of ... "Juden not alone!"

In German, that's the plural form of "Jew", so she was basically singing "Jews (are) not alone!", attracting the attention of the astonished audience of bus passengers. LOLOL! The lyrics sounded like that to her little unknowing ears, you know! My husband (her uncle) still teases her about this one :rofl:

I still can't work out what he says at the end of They Don't Care About us, it sounds to me like 'dunfackkatonakdak me baby'. I'm like MJ it sounds hot as hell....but what are you saying lol.
Isn't it "don't you sack dackin boxta baby!"...? LOL ;) Yeah!

My husband says it's more like, "Don't you sit back and box the baby!"

when MJ sings Beat It live has anyone noticed he goes, "they told him don't you ever come around sh..."
LOL! It sounds like "ship" to me. Like "they told him don't you ever come around ship". Are they sailors? Pirates? What? LOL

Does anyone know what he sings when he ad libs at the end of his billie jean performance?
OMG, I've always wondered this. But then like someone else said, he sings in the music. Sometimes there simply are no lyrics, just sounds, lol.

During the Victory Tour it sounded like, "You know you ehh. You know you can't. Ya joshja are! Ya shubba sh*tty, girl!" (Example at 5:00: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmw5l-ELxIo). In some later shows it sounds like something about "city girl". In Bucharest for Dangerous it sounded like, "You know you did. You know you did. Ya josha har! Ya knew the city gaaa..." (Example at 5:00: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXl-4kyP2LU). If anyone can shed some light on this, please do, lol! But maybe the "cuz you're a shady girl" idea a few posts earlier might be right.

Last edited:
I used to sing wrong from IJCSLY " heavens conniticane ???" instead of "Heavens glad you came" lol lol

And my friend was wrong on SC
She sang "Eddie are you walking so Eddie are you walking" instead of Annie are you OK :hysterical::hysterical:

LOL to everyone's stories ;)

I have one about my German niece. She was only 5 years old and didn't know any English. She had seen YANA on tv right before the family left the house to go somewhere. They were on a crowded bus when she broke into her embarassingly loud rendition of ... "Juden not alone!"

In German, that's the plural form of "Jew", so she was basically singing "Jews (are) not alone!", attracting the attention of the astonished audience of bus passengers. LOLOL! The lyrics sounded like that to her little unknowing ears, you know! My husband (her uncle) still teases her about this one :rofl:

mouahahahah juden not alone is GREAT! lol

Tabloid Junkie

She's Blind and she's Bi-se*ual
She's Blond and she's Bi-Se*ual

Last edited:
get on the floor:

Get up with your coco town :clap:
Get up with your coco town :party:
Get up with your coco town
shake your body with your coco town :happy_dance:
with your coco town, with your coco town, with your coco town, aaaooow!
:sc_imbad:
what is 'coco town?" LOL
Wish I would live there with Michael:wub:

What I remeber clearly is that my sibblings in I, when we were kids, always sad "we wanna hear "moking" " instead of "smooth criminal" lol :D

I'm sure there are some more things but this is the only one I remeber from the top of my head. This was of course we didn't understand the english language at all lol :D

what is 'coco town?" LOL
Wish I would live there with Michael:wub:
I got no idea what it is, I just thought he was singing that .
I looked it up, the right lyrics are:

Get up won't you g'on down
Shake your body won't you g'on get down
Get up won't you g'on down
Shake your body won't you g'on get down...

and I sit, in a cup, in a ride! hahahahaha I laughed so much

Back