MJ Estate Statement Re: Justin Bieber Slave To The Rhythm Recording. [Merged]

As a Michael Jackson fan I do not want to hear such a GREAT song by Michael Jackson with Justin Bieber!! MJ Estate PLEASE do not do this! Also, Justin Bieber Ft. Michael Jackson - WHAT??? NO! Just No MJ Estate! No No No NO! :no:

Last edited:
What i find werid is the estate is saying teh song has been taken down from youtube but yet i find that version everywhere on youtube ! Do they even know whats goin on? or do they not care :angry:

Who manages Michaeljackson.com? The Estate?

I checked, there is nothing about this song... Wierd.

There is a NEWS section...

Ugh I hate MichaelJackson.com. It's a terrible website (You'd think one of the biggest artists in musical history would have at least a decent website, but nope).

What i find werid is the estate is saying teh song has been taken down from youtube but yet i find that version everywhere on youtube ! Do they even know whats goin on? or do they not care :angry:

It's unrealistic to think every version would be taken off YouTube. People will always find a way to get around the auto-takedown thing and if it's not automatic, then it's obvious that The Estate gave up. I'm not that surprised to be honest. This is the internet. Not much point trying to get rid of it now because there will always be a version online somewhere.

Not the most positive outlook for you guys I know, but it's the most realistic (and thats how I try to look at things usually).

It's unrealistic to think every version would be taken off YouTube. People will always find a way to get around the auto-takedown thing and if it's not automatic, then it's obvious that The Estate gave up. I'm not that surprised to be honest. This is the internet. Not much point trying to get rid of it now because there will always be a version online somewhere.

Not the most positive outlook for you guys I know, but it's the most realistic (and thats how I try to look at things usually).

yes but if it hasnt been authorized then it should be fully taken off

yes but if it hasnt been authorized then it should be fully taken off

Well yes, in theory but in practise, it's unlikely that it will happen. Change the name of the video to something obscure "MJJBSTTR13" (or another code that makes less sense) and it'll be harder to find manually. Then fans can just fasten it up a bit, or adjust the pitch, adjust the audio in a number of different ways and the automatic takedown tool will not find it (or at least struggle to).

They simply need to communicate with us more often.

such communication needs to start with you - I mean the fans - willing to listen. fans aren't making themselves any favors by constantly rejecting whatever they are told.

Can you understand the way we feel ivy? They disappoint us all the time. It seems like you're defending the estate all the time. Things could have been better you know.

yes things could have been better but as I said it's a give and take situation. You cannot expect to ask ask ask, attack, attack, attack, hate hate hate and then suddenly expect love back. Such approaches would only make you seem like an extreme fan and in the end it can result in Estate choosing the constantly complaining fans and focus on the more milder and more happier fans.

if to you it looks like I'm defending the Estate then it shows for you the norm is to attack the Estate. Which was my point exactly. Call it defending if you want. I just know that the way for a better future comes from a give and take and finding a middle ground, willing to listen and understand. harsh tactics don't work.

They simply draw a different conclusion from the available information than you do.

well relatively a short answer from me. I believe I was clear that the conclusions (presented as speculations) aren't my main problem. My main problem is the accompanying attacks. If we are MJ fans and we look to 2005 trial and repeat "innocent until proven guilty" then I don't get the double standard of so quickly blaming other people and play judge,jury and executioner. In my mind a line gets crossed. Very quickly it stops being a discussion where people telling about their conclusions and theories but it turn into a very negative hate & attacks & anger fest. And if you want me to be blunt, it reads like a lynch mob (and not only against Estate but also to Bieber in this instance) to me, not a discussion.

As for your point about a conspiracy theory. Casting a group of people as a bunch of lunatics just detracts from a healthy debate.

I did not cast anyone as "lunatics" so please don't make accusations. and by definition conspiracy is "A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design". If you claim Estate is involved and not admitting their involvement or making vague statements, that is by definition a claim of conspiracy.

Why would they give us detailed explanations? Because it is their job to represent Michael Jackson, maybe? A job which entails communicating in a clear, unambigous fashion with his fanbase?

I haven't seen any artist detailing every part of their work to the fans to be honest. Did Michael explain his song selections and why some made the list and some didn't? Did he notify us of all the remixes he made but then decided to not use? So I'm not sure how realistic this request of extensive details in statements from Estate are. At the end of the day they are a business aiming to make profit, they aren't going to share every business decision with the world. secondly as I pointed out on one hand you have a group that's unwilling to listen and calling everything Estate sends out as lies but also wanting detailed explanations. Quite oxymoron if you ask me.

such communication needs to start with you - I mean the fans - willing to listen. fans aren't making themselves any favors by constantly rejecting whatever they are told.

yes things could have been better but as I said it's a give and take situation. You cannot expect to ask ask ask, attack, attack, attack, hate hate hate and then suddenly expect love back. Such approaches would only make you seem like an extreme fan and in the end it can result in Estate choosing the constantly complaining fans and focus on the more milder and more happier fans.

if to you it looks like I'm defending the Estate then it shows for you the norm is to attack the Estate. Which was my point exactly. Call it defending if you want. I just know that the way for a better future comes from a give and take and finding a middle ground, willing to listen and understand. harsh tactics don't work.

well relatively a short answer from me. I believe I was clear that the conclusions (presented as speculations) aren't my main problem. My main problem is the accompanying attacks. If we are MJ fans and we look to 2005 trial and repeat "innocent until proven guilty" then I don't get the double standard of so quickly blaming other people and play judge,jury and executioner. In my mind a line gets crossed. Very quickly it stops being a discussion where people telling about their conclusions and theories but it turn into a very negative hate & attacks & anger fest. And if you want me to be blunt, it reads like a lynch mob (and not only against Estate but also to Bieber in this instance) to me, not a discussion.

I did not cast anyone as "lunatics" so please don't make accusations. and by definition conspiracy is "A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design". If you claim Estate is involved and not admitting their involvement or making vague statements, that is by definition a claim of conspiracy.

I haven't seen any artist detailing every part of their work to the fans to be honest. Did Michael explain his song selections and why some made the list and some didn't? Did he notify us of all the remixes he made but then decided to not use? So I'm not sure how realistic this request of extensive details in statements from Estate are. At the end of the day they are a business aiming to make profit, they aren't going to share every business decision with the world. secondly as I pointed out on one hand you have a group that's unwilling to listen and calling everything Estate sends out as lies but also wanting detailed explanations. Quite oxymoron if you ask me.

Simply put, what bothers me and other fans is the the QUALITY of their releases is crap. Michael was innovative and a pioneer, he said so himself. We were used to his standards and the estate is not following that perspective it seems.

1. Internet is a very powerful tool, it is a fantasy to remove the song from the online environment, once "released", it will always be there
2. I understand the frustration, but as a long time Michael's fan I learn what love and forgiveness is and I choose to be upset when people are cruel to Michael, not to get so upset for a song, I find that childish, I know Michael was a perfectionist, but now that he is not here the situation is diffrent: I'm happy just to hear his beatiful voice:)

Ugh I hate MichaelJackson.com. It's a terrible website (You'd think one of the biggest artists in musical history would have at least a decent website, but nope).

Clearly you mean - "You'd think THE biggest artist in musical history..." !! :lol: :lol: :)

You can still find "Xscape" online so I think the estate are better off just accepting this song has been leaked, and in the future release the original song. Based on the feedback from people outside the community the song would be a hit. May as well turn this into a positive. What's done is done, we have heard the song. There's no way people can un-hear it, or forget it exists. I think the original is an amazing banging tune and is one of my favourite unreleased songs, and I will continue to regularly listen to it. I have also chosen to ignore the Bieber "Duet" from now on, not mentioning it on twitter or any more posts on here for that matter because I couldnt be bothered dealing with it. Great song turned into a dodgy "duet/remix" but completely 100% AVOIDABLE.

You can still find "Xscape" online so I think the estate are better off just accepting this song has been leaked, and in the future release the original song. Based on the feedback from people outside the community the song would be a hit. May as well turn this into a positive. What's done is done, we have heard the song. There's no way people can un-hear it, or forget it exists. I think the original is an amazing banging tune and is one of my favourite unreleased songs, and I will continue to regularly listen to it. I have also chosen to ignore the Bieber "Duet" from now on, not mentioning it on twitter or any more posts on here for that matter because I couldnt be bothered dealing with it. Great song turned into a dodgy "duet/remix" but completely 100% AVOIDABLE.

Yes the MJ Estate can't stop the leak being distributed now it is on the internet, but if they continue to stamp on it when it appears on Youtube then there's a possibility that they will reduce its impact at this point in time (although I too feel it's a waste of time).

Personally I think the MJ Estate should have followed a similar pattern to other leaks. They should have just pulled out the final mix of the song (assuming Max Methods had actually produced something acceptable to the MJ Estate) and release it officially. They would then be able to at least make money from this leak with the advantage of potentially gaining another hit single for MJ.

Sure many MJ fans would be angry, but they were angry anyway. The MJ Estate had nothing to lose by releasing it at that point IMO.

You could also argue the other way around: you cannot expect to release something like the 'Michael' album and then expect people not to become sceptical about future products. Look, I know there are people who have been dead-set against the Estate before these people even got to collect their first paycheck. But the majority of us who are now sceptical have only become so after releases like the 'Michael' album. It is not about being 'anti-Estate' for us at all, it is about simply wanting to see Michael's work treated with the care and respect it deserves.

well relatively a short answer from me. I believe I was clear that the conclusions (presented as speculations) aren't my main problem. My main problem is the accompanying attacks. If we are MJ fans and we look to 2005 trial and repeat "innocent until proven guilty" then I don't get the double standard of so quickly blaming other people and play judge,jury and executioner. In my mind a line gets crossed.
People (based on your previous posts, you seem to fall into this camp too) who have concluded that Tricky Stewart is responsible for this are alledging that he illegally used vocals he does not own on a remix. People who speculate that the Estate at some point had a hand in this 'duet' alledge that they made a bad creative decision. To me the former seems like a much more serious accusation to make.

And as I said previously, the post of you which I initially replied to was about jumping to conclusions, not just about 'attacks'. But I see now that your problem is mainly the latter.

The label 'conspiracy theorist' clearly has a very negative connotation. And I know you know this, as you preface your use of it with an apology for being blunt.

Again, going by your definition, how is saying that Tricky Stewart and/or Max Methods and/or Justin Bieber got together with the idea to illegally use Michael Jackson's vocals on a remix, and saying that they must have leaked the song out of anger for being turned down, for attention, or because they want to hurt Michael, not a conspiracy then? And what about your own comment about the fans who think the Estate might be involved?
To me it doesn't read like a group of people speculating and being clear that it's nothing more than a speculation, it reads like a deliberate attempt of "how can we tie this to the estate and act like it's factual so that we have a reason to hate them or promote a boycott of future releases".
"A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design"

As I said, I think this labeling simply detracts from a healthy debate.

Two things. Firstly, obviously things are not comparable to when Michael was still alive. Back then, just the fact that a product was released indicated that Michael supported it, and that's really all we needed to know. When you are representing an artist who is no longer here, it obviously becomes more important to explain your choices, as the artist himself is no longer here to give his blessing.

Secondly, when Michael was alive and false rumours about his creative decisions started to widely spread, his PR team did often squash them. Just as an example, look at the statement that was released when the rumours about Michael reuniting with his family started to gain steam back in 2008:
"My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we've certainly shared many great experiences, but at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them. I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon."
Clear, unambiguous, and communicated to a wide audience, not just in an e-mail to fans. If the Estate had released a statement like this somewhere over the past couple of days, we would not be having this discussion now.

Last edited:
Clear, unambiguous, and communicated to a wide audience, not just in an e-mail to fans. If the Estate had released a statement like this somewhere over the past couple of days, we would not be having this discussion now.

I don't agree. Remember the 2 page statements released after Michael album and about Bad 25 DVD? None of them have been seen as enough, none of them were enough to stop the discussions. So there's nothing to suggest that a detailed statement would stop this discussion. To the contrary I believe people even won't be satisfied with a long statement and come up with hundred more questions, call the statement a lie and so on.. Do you think that Estate says "we haven't given the song or asked for this remix", people would be like "oh my bad, angel Estate, sorry for blaming you" or will they be like "the evil Estate is lying, they know we don't like the remix and they are trying to repair the damage". Be real here.

I don't know why are denying the obvious trend here. Fans have some sort a high and at times unrealistic expectations and nothing Estate says or does is enough to stop the complaining once it started.

I don't agree. Remember the 2 page statements released after Michael album and about Bad 25 DVD? None of them have been seen as enough, none of them were enough to stop the discussions. So there's nothing to suggest that a detailed statement would stop this discussion. To the contrary I believe people even won't be satisfied with a long statement and come up with hundred more questions, call the statement a lie and so on.. Do you think that Estate says "we haven't given the song or asked for this remix", people would be like "oh my bad, angel Estate, sorry for blaming you" or will they be like "the evil Estate is lying, they know we don't like the remix and they are trying to repair the damage". Be real here.
I think this situation is not comparable to the Michael album or the Bad 25 dvd. There, you are talking about two projects which actually were released, in this instance we are simply talking about putting a rumour to rest.

Yes, I absolutely believe that if the Estate had said "fans, we are as surprised as you are about this remix. We have never asked for it, nor ever heard of it before. At present, we are trying to figure out how this song came into existence and who leaked it. In the meantime, we assure you that there are no, and never have been, plans to release this duet," this would have quieted down instantly.

The reason the discussion about the Michael album did not stop despite their statement is because, well, many people believe those tracks to be fake. Given that their statement contained no proof to the contrary, of course fans would keep talking about it. Similarly for Bad 25, some people were unhappy with the quality of the release. Of course they are going to discuss that - it is a discussion about a new Michael Jackson project. Not comparable to the present situation.

As for this trend you are mentioning, I do not see a trend of 'hating' on the Estate more and more. All I see is that many people have become more sceptical over the past 4 years. I do not think there is anything wrong with that and I do not think you can expect anything else given the previous releases (mainly the 'Michael' album).

Last edited:
^^

we are going in circles. I will end this with saying you have acknowledged what I said - that if people unhappiness continues, the statements are ineffective. And I won't spend time going back the thread and quoting the posts of the same thing happening here.

simply put : I don't believe a more detailed statement would have quieted this. I'm pretty sure many fans would still be able to find reason to be unsatisfied, unhappy and complain. that has been my experience.

^^

we are going in circles. I will end this with saying you have acknowledged what I said - that if people unhappiness continues, the statements are ineffective. And I won't spend time going back the thread and quoting the posts of the same thing happening here.[

simply put : I don't believe a more detailed statement would have quieted this. I'm pretty sure many fans would still be able to find reason to be unsatisfied, unhappy and complain. that has been my experience.
I guess we are indeed not going to agree and that is okay. One final thing that I want to set straight though: I did not agree with what you say I acknowledged. I think this situation is not as black and white as you make it seem and I also think you are ignoring the cause of the scepticism of fans.

You seem to be saying it's like this:
Fans are unhappy and complaining by default -> Any statement the Estate releases is disregarded or complained about

I see it as more complex than that:
Fans are excited about future releases -> Estate releases controversial projects ('Michael') -> Fans become sceptical about future projects

What it comes down to is that you seem to think that in a situation where not everything is clear and there is no proof one way or the other, we should just assume that the Estate has done the right thing (even if that means putting the blame on someone else, Tricky Stewart, for it). I think that, given the previous releases, we have very valid reasons to doubt that. Had they clearly distanced themselves from this remix in the way I mentioned above, we would have known they did the right thing: it would be clear they never had anything to do with it and, importantly, that there were and are no plans to release it. We all could have breathed a sigh of relief and moved on. And that is what I believe would have happened.

Finally, I just want to stress that this whole back-and-forth started because I just wanted to make clear that both people who think the Estate might have had something to do with this and those who think they did not are making assumptions. And I really do not see the problem with that. I think people should just freely express their opinion, whatever it is. Just my two cents.

I guess we are indeed not going to agree and that is okay.

I'm really tired about this and hopefully for the final time.

I also think you are ignoring the cause of the scepticism of fans. Fans are excited about future releases -> Estate releases controversial projects ('Michael') -> Fans become sceptical about future projects

I'm not but how long will it go on? and aren't the fans realizing that they are the ones that are destroying their own joy in regards to the future releases?

What it comes down to is that you seem to think that in a situation where not everything is clear and there is no proof one way or the other, we should just assume that the Estate has done the right thing (even if that means putting the blame on someone else, Tricky Stewart, for it).

you got it totally wrong. I did not say "assume Estate has done the right thing", I said "stop attacking / hating parties without proof" . I really don't think this is a hard concept to grasp honestly. A song leaks , you don't know how it was done, how it leaked and you are discussing it, it is fine. However before any statement from any party you call estate names, that's problematic. When you are given multiple statements by multiple parties and then you say "naahhh I'll still blame the Estate" , that's problematic.

and as for the Tricky part, I did not create that from out of my ass. It came from DJ Max's statement. So I did not make assumptions. I commented on statements from people.

Finally, I just want to stress that this whole back-and-forth started because I just wanted to make clear that both people who think the Estate might have had something to do with this and those who think they did not are making assumptions. And I really do not see the problem with that. I think people should just freely express their opinion, whatever it is. Just my two cents.

yes both parties are making assumptions, yes I don't see a problem with that either. but I have a serious and let me repeat serious problems with accompanying negativity, hate, name calling, insults, boycott threats and so on. It's not like people said "I think Estate commissioned this" and leave it at that, they added "evil estate, they are ruining Michael's legacy, I won't buy the album, let's star a boycott and so on". So do you get what I'm trying to say? It's not just making assumptions, it's the accompanying hate that treats those assumptions as facts. It is like hanging someone without proving their guilt. And as I mentioned it's not limited to MJ Estate, as I pointed out in this instance Bieber has been trashed quite seriously on this thread.

I don't know how else I can explain this to you.

Let's just hope the Estate/Sony release a solo version soon - it's gotten so much (free) promo with the Bieber shockwave that it makes sense to capitalise on it. Polish it, release it, watch it go to number 1.

I don't want Biebers version released becuase some think it would be #1 - I'm not a Bieber fan. The Estate doesn't want Biebers version either. I want Michael singing it. and I don't understand any MJ fan that says officially release Bieber singing it. ( I seriously question any who would want that as apposed to Michael singing it.) I just want Michael's version released on the new album. It doesn't have to be a single or a chart stopper, just released for his fans and his Legacy to the world.

Biebers version can remain a (b) rated Illegally leaked version. (That's all) There is no way to scrub it from the Internet now .. But Michael's version will always be the OFFICIAL released version and MJ fan favorite. Thats how it should be.

Some people will deny this but if we never heard of sttr until now, we for the most part would love what we hear.. Like blue gangster when the mixed version came out/leaked prior to the authentic version..

We could hate the artist that is on the track, when we hear mj and its new to us we love it.. I don't think too many people would pick shaq on an mj track either.. But we listen and love 2bad!

I know there's a difference of mj choosing the artist and not.. But I think the whole fabric of this thread would be different if we heard these mj vocals for the first time the way we did here.

I do agree that fans should move on, in a way. They are always going to be sceptical. I do agree that fans should step back, and try to look at things from all angles before putting the blame solely on one party. I do not really blame fans for being sceptical, some fans find it hard to move on, although they should at least try.

I don't want Biebers version released becuase some think it would be #1 - I'm not a Bieber fan. The Estate doesn't want Biebers version either. I want Michael singing it. and I don't understand any MJ fan that says officially release Bieber singing it. ( I seriously question any who would want that as apposed to Michael singing it.) I just want Michael's version released on the new album. It doesn't have to be a single or a chart stopper, just released for his fans and his Legacy to the world.

Biebers version can remain a (b) rated Illegally leaked version. (That's all) There is no way to scrub it from the Internet now .. But Michael's version will always be the OFFICIAL released version and MJ fan favorite. Thats how it should be.

Although it would be amazing to see MJ on top once more, I have to agree. Biebers version should remain on the internet, never on an album. I would however like to see some sort of other remix type thing in the future, maybe release the remixed version into the charts and the official demo for fans, i'm not sure.

I'm really tired about this and hopefully for the final time.
Okay, well hopefully we can leave it at this then.

I'm not but how long will it go on? and aren't the fans realizing that they are the ones that are destroying their own joy in regards to the future releases?
Everything does not have to be black or white. You can enjoy something and be critical of it at the same time. I think it is important that we do not blindly accept what gets released if we believe it is of subpar quality, because nothing is going to change unless we express our opinions (and thus I am happy to see that there is now a thread for direct communication with the Estate on the forum).

you got it totally wrong. I did not say "assume Estate has done the right thing", I said "stop attacking / hating parties without proof" . I really don't think this is a hard concept to grasp honestly. A song leaks , you don't know how it was done, how it leaked and you are discussing it, it is fine. However before any statement from any party you call estate an "asstate" that's problematic. When you are given multiple statements by multiple parties and then you say "naahhh I'll still blame the Estate" , that's problematic.

and as for the Tricky part, I did not create that from out of my ass. It came from DJ Max's statement. So I did not make assumptions. I commented on statements from people.
Well, I already replied to this pages back, but maybe I did not get my point across then: Yes, you based your opinion on information, but so did people who think the Estate might be involved. You reference Max Methods his statement to Damien Shields (which, as I already said, does not proof anything) but you ignored Max Methods other tweets, for instance. What exactly happened is not clear at this moment, yet you conclude that Tricky Stewart must have acted on his own (without proof), while at the same time criticizing others for jumping to conclusions. That was the only reason I responded to you in the first place.

yes both parties are making assumptions, yes I don't see a problem with that either.
Well, then we agree on that. It seemed like you did when you made this post though:

so now that we learned this got nothing to do with MJ Estate and it was all Tricky Stweart's doing, has it been a lesson? Not to jump tp conclusions without knowing, and not to blame people without knowing? Estate wasn't behind this and they told you so. If only you listened.
And that is what got me to respond.

but I have a serious and let me repeat serious problems with accompanying negativity, hate, name calling, insults, boycott threats and so on. It's not like people said "I think Estate commissioned this" and leave it at that, they added "evil estate, they are ruining Michael's legacy, I won't buy the album, let's star a boycott and so on". So do you get what I'm trying to say? It's not just making assumptions, it's the accompanying hate that treats those assumptions as facts. It is like hanging someone without proving their guilt. And as I mentioned it's not limited to MJ Estate, as I pointed out in this instance Bieber has been trashed quite seriously on this thread.
So how is concluding that Tricky Stewart stole a track and illegally remixed it without proof any different from what you are saying?

Actually I think if you go through the thread, most people preface those kinds of statements (not buying the album, etc) with something like "if this is true." Also, I really do not see what the big deal is about people saying they are not going to buy the new album in the heat of the moment, even if it turns out that they were premature in reaching that opinion.

I see your points about insults. I do not think they are needed either, of course. When people started hurling insults at the DJ who listened to the Timbaland track yesterday on Twitter, of course I disagreed with that. I do think there is a difference between personally attacking an individual on Twitter and expressing something negative about an organizational entity on a forum though (both are not exactly charming, but let's be honest, saying "McDonalds is ****" on a forum does not sound quite as menacing as calling a Mr or Ms McDonald "****" to their face). Quite frankly I also do not really see how saying "I won't buy the album," "I will start a petition," or "the Estate is ruining Michael's legacy" is hateful. Those just seem to be opinions to me, just like "I will definitely buy this album!" or "the Estate is doing a great job protecting Michael's legacy!" It also seems rather tame compared to the things I read about the Jackson family on here, for instance.

However, if your point is that some people should have toned down their language, then fair enough. I would not have contested that. But that is not what I was responding to.

Although it would be amazing to see MJ on top once more, I have to agree. Biebers version should remain on the internet, never on an album. I would however like to see some sort of other remix type thing in the future, maybe release the remixed version into the charts and the official demo for fans, i'm not sure.

You are not agreeing with me because I didn't say it should remain. I don't support that Illegal version in any way. I said it can remain for all I care as an Illegal (b) rated version, only for the fact it can't be scrubbed away.

But but, I like McDonalds... Lol!

I hardly ever eat fast food.. I like it though..

I love the passion people have here

You are not agreeing with me because I didn't say it should remain. I don't support that Illegal version in any way. I just meant it can remain for all I care as an Illegal (b) rated version, only for the fact it can't be scrubbed away.

I didn't mean it like that.... I don't support it either

PLEASE NOTE: As always please keep the Cascio track discussion out of this thread and in the designated thread. We realize there may be new members not aware of this policy so please note. MJJC does not allow that discussion anywhere else on this board. You may not have moved on but MJJC has and if you wish to discuss that topic you are welcome to go the the designated thread in controversy forum to do that. We are not going to support the constant going around in circles over that issue on this board. Further Posts discussing that topic in here or elsewhere, outside the Great Debate thread will be edited or deleted without notice.

Public Posts arguing about our policies or calling out moderators actions are not allowed in the forums or on the chat. This includes calling out Warnings or Mod notes placed in threads by Staff. Instead PM the moderator or Admin any concerns or questions you may have with their action or our policies.

The estate should simply release the solo version of this song on his birthday, make it the first single of the new album and release the album late November/early december

Back