MJ Estate Sues Howard Mann and business partner Henry Vaccaro - Settlement reached

Re: MJ Estate Sues Katherine Jackson's Business Partner Howard Mann / Latest update : June 14, 2011

Good for the Estate. I applaud their efforts and their going back to SQUARE ONE!

That's right baby, let's start at THE BEGINNING and work our way down. Wonderful move, in my opinion.

Aside from the fact that Howard Mann is going to be spending WAY more money on legal fees then he at first anticipated. LOL!

agree with u completely.

Re: MJ Estate Sues Katherine Jackson's Business Partner Howard Mann / Latest update : June 14, 2011

is that really him? if so why would Katherine hang around someone like him?

cuz Katherine doenst care...I dont get how MJ fans just dont get it..(not you..but some who dont get it).this family does NOT give a shit about Michael...all they see is $$$$..that is all they ever seen and that is ALL they will continue to see ..it is heartbreaking to see ..but it is the truth.

the video has been uploaded for 10 months (now kinda private) and labeled as Howard Mann. Plus towards the end of the video they refer to him as "The Mann" and "Howard"

cuz Katherine doenst care...I dont get how MJ fans just dont get it..(not you..but some who dont get it).this family does NOT give a shit about Michael...all they see is $$$$..that is all they ever seen and that is ALL they will continue to see ..it is heartbreaking to see ..but it is the truth.

Oh you know I know.. They've definitely shown their true colors that's for sure. None of them seem to care that MJ is in Forest Lawn and his killer is roaming free. I still haven't seen them fighting for justice for MJ.. But I would think his own mother would realize that Mann is no good at some point, but I guess she hasn't. It is sad!

As if she gives a damn about the people she associates herself with, she'll do anything for a quick buck, her history speaks for itself.

I knew he was an a**, but I have to admit, it leaves me speechless.

If that is Mann, then I personally think it's disgusting for him to be picking on Michael like that when at the same time, he's smiling in the face of Michael's mother.

Last edited:

What wonderful friend you have Katherine, your son, the money maker of your family, woukld be so proud....

EWW! WTF was that? His man BOOBS is what needs a MFing lift! :rofl: :horror

Money.

Oh you know I know.. They've definitely shown their true colors that's for sure. None of them seem to care that MJ is in Forest Lawn and his killer is roaming free. I still haven't seen them fighting for justice for MJ.. But I would think his own mother would realize that Mann is no good at some point, but I guess she hasn't. It is sad!
I've seen a lot of fighting since Michael's death, I've seen the entire family fight for the estate and his money, but I haven't seen a single person here fight for justice no one.

Look how katherine talked about mj to orka.joe hangs with weisner.the family sell shit to the tabloids.the list goes on and on and ppl wonder why he kept away from his family and attached himself to the robsons barnes chandlers cascios etc etc etc.anyone would think he was looking for a family!

elusive moonwalker;3436244 said:
Look how katherine talked about mj to orka.joe hangs with weisner.the family sell shit to the tabloids.the list goes on and on and ppl wonder why he kept away from his family and attached himself to the robsons barnes chandlers cascios etc etc etc.anyone would think he was looking for a family!

He was and kept many things away from them, it´s sad really.

Yeah its totally obvious yet the family are in total denial about it and in order to make it look like they had some sort of relationship with him or knew what was goin on they sell him out to the tabloids and tell the press exactly what they want to hear.i guess its easier to do that than admit he may have loved u but didnt like u and thats why he never saw u

http://lesliemjhu.blogspot.com/2011/06/michael-jackson-estate-vs-howard-mann_23.html

6/23/2011
Michael Jackson Estate vs. Howard Mann

As an interesting twist in the story, Henry Vaccaro's private investigator who found the Jackson memorablia back in 2002 filed a petition in the case. He claims that he is entitled to 14% of anything that comes from the collection. And he doesn't care who pays him, Vaccaro, Howard Mann or the MJ Estate.

Mann and Vaccaro jointly filed an opposition that the investigator doesn't have any interest in the memorablia. However they didn't provide any details.

On the other side the MJ Estate filed papers from the 1996 case where the Judge decided to sell the Jackson family estates, except MJ's and Janet's. Now they say that Vaccaro have not been entitled to get any of MJ's properties, neither he could have sell it.
This means that the MJ Estate changed it's strategy, and now they are going after the previous court decesions, and they want to get all the MJ related items, not only stop Mann and Vaccaro.

Update: Judge has denied Frank Coonis investigations motion to intervene to the lawsuit.

Thanks for the update. One victory at a time for the Estate.

Update: Judge has denied Frank Coonis investigations motion to intervene to the lawsuit.

Ummm who is frank coonis?

Ummm who is frank coonis?

He's an investigator hired by Henry Vaccaro to find and seize Jackson family assets in the bankruptcy case. Vaccaro promised to give him 14% of any and all things of value but he didn't. When Estate sued Mann, Coonis tried to file an intervention in the case saying that Vaccaro assets are now owned by Mann and they are supposed to get 14% of it. Think of it as a move to get some of the assets or get money.

Judge denied this request saying that
1) the Estate - Mann lawsuit is mainly about intellectual property (image, likeliness, copyright, trademark) and not real property
2) MJ was not a party in the bankruptcy case so his assets cannot be a part of the lien (removes Estate's responsibility to pay) and
3) this was between Coonis and Vaccaro and that Coonis can sue Vaccaro if he wants to get his 14%.

Ivy, I'm a little lost here. Is there anyway that the Estate could get back Michael's assets from Mann?

The number two point by the judge is good.as hes basically excepting the earlier ruling.so this should make it easier to get mjs things back i hope

The number two point by the judge is good.as hes basically excepting the earlier ruling.so this should make it easier to get mjs things back i hope

But the estate isn't asking for real property back. It's all about Mann's use of MJ's trademark to sell his property.

I like this judge already.

Yeah but that would be the logical next step as the estate went back to the begining ie going after the ruling by the previous judge that vacarro could keep the stuff

good news

Back