MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

Saying what the media is reporting. Quite aware the lazy media is copying the wire services, even reporting cancelled acts being there.

You are pissed the concert wasn't cancelled, and even one person was in attendance. So i will play along, and be your punching bag.

If you are aware of the copy & paste job, why are you using it to push the lie that the concert was a success?

I am very proud of the hard work fans put in to make people aware of the scam that took place last night.

From various clips, you can see many empty seats. They rented a 75K capacity, but despite giving away many of the tickets, they still could fill up the place.

I am ever prouder of the fact that even though ticket prices were slashed in half, they still couldn't sell the farce. And they had promised a 3D broadcast in theatre, that got cancelled. Pay per view broadcast also cancelled.

GLE CAN TWIST THIS FARCE whichever WAY THEY WANT..fact of the matter is they made little profit (if any at all).

And that to me, is proof of MJ fans' power.

From Facebook

My only issue goes back to the ticketing. I originally paid £255 for the golden circle n then £155 as it was reduced. This includes the charity donation. We got there very early so we could get to the front which we did only to be told the inner circle was reserved for people who had been given free tickets or paid £25 to ensure they screamed n went crazy. We were all chucked out n made to go in the outer circle. If I had been told this I wouldn't have gone. There were people there that openly said they weren't fans. Ticketing continued to be a shambles n some of the artists like Jennifer Hudson didn't turn up. The whole purpose of a tribute for his true fans was disregarded.

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

thank you ivy :D

Sadly and obviously, SOME people just don't get it...which is why I pray they do NOT produce ANY offspring, as their moral compass and lack of common sense, would be pitiful and pathetic for ANY child.

PPB are unfortunately doomed...as they cannot and will not be able to spot frauds, bad business people etc. as they are surrounded by them everyday, and live among such people. These children are being manipulated into believing that they are asked to do these things with good intentions for their father, unfortunately they will soon realize, that they have a high price to pay to do these things...Blanket is so much like MJ, that I am mightly afraid for this child. He's among a pack of wolves with no way out, as MJ was. And you mean to tell me, people still have the nerve to wonder WHY MJ was damaged, or had some psychological issues as a result of these people and what they did to him since he was a child? Give me a fucking break!

P.S. Now, I'm waiting for the lawsuits that WILL result from this farce, and I would like to see, these Jackson Family fanatics, give the Jackson's their money to help them fight these lawsuits if they are so inclined, since its all good. I see a lawsuit from Jennifer Hudson's people coming down the pipeline in the next few weeks, as they LIED about this womans participation, and even KNEW in advance that she would NOT be performing, but in their common character trait of lies and deception, they continued to mislead and use this womans name...I have a feeling, Branca will NOT give ANY money to ANY lawyer for Katherine getting her ass sued this time, as they had warned against this mess. Let her clean up her own mess, better yet, let her get it from Howard Mann or Dieter Wiesner...oh wait-they ain't gonna do shit that's against their interests, i.e. money...

Last edited:

Give it up Meme.
This concert was poorly timed and poorly organised and that is why it didn't do better. The hugely successful Freddie Mercury tribute at Wembley stadium was a sellout success because it was held only 5 months after Freddie died while the shock of his death was still fresh. It wouldn't have been such a runaway success if it had been held 2 years later. IF the MJ tribute had been similarly timed, this too would have had the same success regardless of what the MJ fan community said. The influence of the online fan community's decision to not back this concert is limited in my opinion. It was good to make a stand but it did little to dent sales. If the MJ community had whole heartedly backed it, the stadium still wouldn't have been sold out. I said 2 years ago that an MJ tribute concert had to be arranged ASAP in order to replicate the Freddie tribute and (IMO) last night's concert proved that to be true.

The fact that this concert is being reported as a success can only be a good thing because that helps to enhance MJ's legacy. It's strange that some MJ fans would rather an MJ tribute concert fail. It makes no sense.

tried to find Toya's performance myself on youtube...couldn't find a link for this ICONIC performance that dragged her out of retirement, Damn,,,what is the world thinking,,,no video of her singing. *sigh*

Give it up Meme.
This concert was poorly timed and poorly organised and that is why it didn't do better. The hugely successful Freddie Mercury tribute at Wembley stadium was a sellout success because it was held only 5 months after Freddie died while the shock of his death was still fresh. It wouldn't have been such a runaway success if it had been held 2 years later. IF the MJ tribute had been similarly timed, this too would have had the same success regardless of what the MJ fan community said. The influence of the online fan community's decision to not back this concert is limited in my opinion. It was good to make a stand but it did little to dent sales. If the MJ community had whole heartedly backed it, the stadium still wouldn't have been sold out. I said 2 years ago that an MJ tribute concert had to be arranged ASAP in order to replicate the Freddie tribute and (IMO) last night's concert proved that to be true.

The fact that this concert is being reported as a success can only be a good thing because that helps to enhance MJ's legacy. It's strange that some MJ fans would rather an MJ tribute concert fail. It makes no sense.

I disagree... how do you explain Jermaine's Vienna fiasco? That was scheduled 3 months after MJ passed.

And what about Lady Diana's tribute .? 10 years after she passed.... wasn't it a sold-out show?

DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MJ's fanbase!! Our campaign went around the globe, many media from tabloids to the New York Times covered our fight against GLE and their Flopbute.

We spoke out to power...and fans got together to make sure no other promoter will be tempted to pull a stunt like this one.
So, me wanting it to fail has nothing to do with wanting an MJ tribute to fail. i don't consider this to be a tribute to MJ..it was a scam.

When you compare The Cirque show to this farce....no doubt which one is the real tribute.

It makes TOTAL sense, for reasons already given in this long, long thread.

By all indications, Cirque is successful, and a fitting tribute. This shambles? UNAUTHORIZED by the Estate. I hope they file lawsuits now! Why does it matter, "authorized or not-authorized?" Because with Estate sanctioned events, some of the proceeds can go to the CHILDREN, where that is far from guaranteed by these "family events." The Executors are in place to grow the wealth for Michael's children. The rest of the family, except for Katherine's stipend? They were left entirely out of the will. This is an attempt to rake in some proceeds, from Michael's name and legacy. It's OBVIOUS.

Give it up Meme.

Honestly I don't think timing of the concert 5 months later versus 2 + years make any difference. Tribute concert for Princess Diana was made 10 years after her death and sold out Wembley Stadium in under 20 minutes. It was also broadcast world wide.

It's all about who does it and how they do it. IF done properly I don't think time elapsed after death matters. Princess Diana Tribute concert is a wonderful example for this.

The last I checked 13 and 14 wasn't consider grown except in some third-world countries. Prince and Paris are far from grown, they're not even teenagers yet. Just because they may want to do something, doesn't mean they should. For example if they wanted to drink and drive the family car, should the parents let them just because they want to? Or, how about them wanting to play hooky from school, should a parent let them because they don't want to go?

Sorry, but I don't support, 'well they wanted to do such and such', because they're not old enough to make such decisions. This is the day of the internet where everything you say and do in front of the camera stays with you forever. What happens if they're allowed to do something that they come to truly regret in their later years? That's what parents and guardians are for, to tell them what the should or shouldn't do until they're wise enough to make their own choices in life.

Going public and making TV appearances are hardly the same thing.

Who gaves you the right to judge what are they alowed to do and what not. they are teenagers and have own mind. they aren't doing something that illegal, as the exsample you have given. what if they do something they regre later you ask, well thats part of life. Michael could have sing you songs about that. no one can avoid that. you can hide them in golden cage.

If they didn't give interview and stuff and hide, people would say they are a shamed of who they are and threir father. all they do is showing respect for their father and living their lives.

I think people that act so hipocrite and pathetic (sorry, but thats how i see it), are the ones who still not over Michael death. And don't like to see, that the kids handle that very well. i'm not saying that they are over it and not grieveing, but not in public.
you guys still see them as the little kids with the masks. they are not anymore. they did go pubcli even with michael, without masks 3-4 years ago.

to me is importand to see that they are fine, living their lives as good as they can. And not hiding and not knowing are the ok, healthy.

Madonnas daughter and the two other kids is same age as the two. shes alot in public, as many other celebrities kids. and thats ok. do you think madonna is pushing her to do that? shes having her model-brand and develop her self and ideas. And not feel she has to hide her self or shame, because of what her mother has done in the past.
Same as Michaels kids. he has been accused of horrible things, but they stand for him. Ok, if they know about is other thing, but still.

think a little about it and try to see it with their eyes, as good as you can. look more objective and unemotional, about those things. how was you as teenager? how are all teenages these days. and you'll see it's nothing wrong with that.

And again, they are not the kids with masks 10 years ago.

If you are aware of the copy & paste job, why are you using it to push the lie that the concert was a success?

I am very proud of the hard work fans put in to make people aware of the scam that took place last night.

From various clips, you can see many empty seats. They rented a 75K capacity, but despite giving away many of the tickets, they still could fill up the place.

I am ever prouder of the fact that even though ticket prices were slashed in half, they still couldn't sell the farce. And they had promised a 3D broadcast in theatre, that got cancelled. Pay per view broadcast also cancelled.

GLE CAN TWIST THIS FARCE whichever WAY THEY WANT..fact of the matter is they made little profit (if any at all).

Translation....You want only negative media reports about the concert posted. Frankly, quite elated the TV outlets are reporting to the masses the concert was a success. Shows the public, people love and adore MJ, no matter what's going down in that courtroom.

Last edited:

Wait there is a tape like that - recorded by Murray? How did I miss that :/

It was announced By Jane-Mitchell Valez that such a tape exists and it will be played on court. Since it's coming from the media we cannot be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. We all know from the Glenda tapes and elsewhere that's exactly what Michael thought of his family.

:clapping:

Agree with ALL you said! But Meme dear, we know how this game works, put the "thing" on ignore and keep it moving...Mother always told me, "You can't argue with a fool."

What's sad is that even after 45 years Katherine has no learned a damn thing at all, she's still into exploiting little children as she used to, she's Joseph's female equivalent, make no mistake in that.
Michael was hurting because he didn't have no childhood, he was hurting even at the age of 50, even when he was pumped full of sedatives he kept mumbling about his childhood, yet Katheirne doesn't give f**** about that, and continues with her money making schemes. . .

The thing is that the family would have to believe him about his pain over his childhood and how much it hurt him. But, listen to what they say when asked about this. They discount what he himself said, what he must have felt, etc. They simply talk about what a happy child he was and how he loved performing.

If they can't acknowledge his hurt, then there is no way they would ever think there is anything to avoid repeating.

Sad!

Wait, they paid people in the front to cheer and clap. Are you kidding me? lol

What a disgrace.

Wait, they paid people in the front to cheer and clap. Are you kidding me? lol

What a disgrace.

I wouldn't take everyting as the truth just because people are in the mood to believe everything bad about this right now.

As for ticets given away to companys and stuff I don't see the big deal with that, that happens all the time. At least we get tickets to events going on in Stockholm....

I get it, we all don't like the Jacksons because according to us no one is good enough to do anything when it comes to MJ, just us fans (?). But they did it, it's done and at least it's been talked about as a good thing. There is no need to believe every bad thing wer hear just because we want too, that is just as wrong as what we say we don't like - rumors and lies.

You are aware that Smile isn't one of his songs. It's a cover he song.

I do aware that it's not technically his song. But he made it his. I've listened to a lot of other covers of this song and noone came close to Michael's version. So it is painfull for me to listen even to covers, let along to his own songs, sung by other people. NO matter how talented they are. And by the time goes, it become harder and harder to listen. It's just like cutting a wound with a knife :( Sorry, If I offended those who enjoyed it, i apologies

Who gaves you the right to judge what are they alowed to do and what not. they are teenagers and have own mind. they aren't doing something that illegal, as the exsample you have given. what if they do something they regre later you ask, well thats part of life. Michael could have sing you songs about that. no one can avoid that. you can hide them in golden cage.

If they didn't give interview and stuff and hide, people would say they are a shamed of who they are and threir father. all they do is showing respect for their father and living their lives.

I think people that act so hipocrite and pathetic (sorry, but thats how i see it), are the ones who still not over Michael death. And don't like to see, that the kids handle that very well. i'm not saying that they are over it and not grieveing, but not in public.
you guys still see them as the little kids with the masks. they are not anymore. they did go pubcli even with michael, without masks 3-4 years ago.

to me is importand to see that they are fine, living their lives as good as they can. And not hiding and not knowing are the ok, healthy.

Madonnas daughter and the two other kids is same age as the two. shes alot in public, as many other celebrities kids. and thats ok. do you think madonna is pushing her to do that? shes having her model-brand and develop her self and ideas. And not feel she has to hide her self or shame, because of what her mother has done in the past.
Same as Michaels kids. he has been accused of horrible things, but they stand for him. Ok, if they know about is other thing, but still.

think a little about it and try to see it with their eyes, as good as you can. look more objective and unemotional, about those things. how was you as teenager? how are all teenages these days. and you'll see it's nothing wrong with that.

You need to simmer down for once, calling people hypocrites and accusing US of not liking how the kids are coping with his death?! Are you even serious?!
Michael's children wore masks when he was around even at the ages of 12,11 and 7.
These pics were taken in April/May of 2009, hence shortly before his death, and those kids did wear masks, nobody is saying the kids are little toddlers, but point still remains that they're too young to be considered grown ups or adults.
Nobody expects the children to hide themselves, and there was always a big difference between Madonna's and Michael's paranting ways, while Madonna chose to introduce her kids/daughter to the limelight from an early age Michael always prevented that happening. The fact that Michael was still hurting till the day he died from being pushed into the limelight at an early age, should tell sane individuals NOT to repeat the same mistakes with his children, but I guess folks just don't care, too busy to fill up their own pockets. The only time Michael's kids were being snapped without masks was when paparazzi caught them offguard/by surprise otherwise Michael made sure they wore them, even his eldest two kids, despite of his son being 12 at that time. Besides, this ain't about masks or hiding, this is about the simple fact that they're being exploited and no I don't care how much a 13 year old Paris or a 14 year old Prince enjoy attention or their Twitter accounts, what's been happening to them in regards of interviews/appearances etc is not right, and in no way to be justified.
And quiet frankly circumstances have changed so drastically for them that you can't compare what Michael would have done or not done (at the TII stage, after the TII tour) to how things have turned out for them today, Michael was their protective shield, he was like a wall standing in front of his children, in order to protect them. Today they don't have that anymore, sure their grandma hired a bunch of bodyguards but that protection doesn't equal the level of protection and comfort their father was providing them. Michael went to hell but he didn't even think of using his children for his personal/professional benefit. Michael had clear priorities in life, one of which was shielding his kids from the media cruelty.
article-0-04B43361000005DC-420_468x677.jpg

michael_jackson_003_070309.jpg

0128129.jpg

22772_1309724266539_1333579991_30852471_4706504_n.jpg

Last edited:

"If they didn't give interview and stuff and hide, people would say they are a shamed of who they are and threir father. all they do is showing respect for their father and living their lives."

Sorry, but that's one of the silliest things I ever read. How's not given interviews hiding their love from their father? They're kids, they have the rest of their lives to give interviews. I doubt Lisa P. was going around given interviews at 14 and no one doubt her love for her father. How about James Browns' kids? They're grown and they hardly talk to the press, does that mean they're ashamed of their dad. There are plenty of ways for Paris and Prince to show love to their dad without ever making an interview. So, this point of view is very shallow, imo.

And, they are still kids. I don't know what country you're from, I mean no offense to anyone's culture, but in the US and most western countries you're not an adult until you're either 18 or 21. They're not even allow to drive even in state where you can get your permit at 16, what make it right for them to decided that the can skip school and travel half-way across the world. There are limits that need to be set for any child, no matter how famous they are. Maybe in your eyes they are capable adults or kids mature enough to make their own choices, but I strongly disagree because what 13 or 14 years old knows what best for themselves, let alone others. I have seen teenagers who were given far too much freedom before they can handle it and I can tell you from experience, it usually doesn't end well.

"Madonnas daughter and the two other kids is same age as the two. shes alot in public, as many other celebrities kids. and thats ok. do you think madonna is pushing her to do that? shes having her model-brand and develop her self and ideas. And not feel she has to hide her self or shame, because of what her mother has done in the past.
Same as Michaels kids. he has been accused of horrible things, but they stand for him. Ok, if they know about is other thing, but still.?"

Apples and oranges, my friend. Madonna is their mother and she can rise them how she see fits. However, even though her daughter has a fashion line, you still don't see her kids in the news that often. The same with allot of famous kids. You see them now and then, then they go back into the shadows. The family is actively pushing the kids and telling the media about their private lives. These kids also lost their only parent so they are more fragile than Madonna's kids. They don't need masks, but do they need protection. This has nothing to do with hiding in shame.

The problem I see with your post is that there is no in-between. You seem to believe if they're not in front of the cameras saying Michael's name, then they must be ashamed. No, they don't need to camera to say they love their father. I know they do without them stepping up on stage and they don't have to prove crap to anyone, let along the media who hounded their father.

Lom Kit......Well said.

Wishing for MJ'S parents death.? ......Isn't that rich.

Well CNN, The today show, Good morning america, all the New york tv stations giving the concert rave reviews, calling it a sell out of 50,000 screaming fans. The concert was the perfect antidote for what's going on in that courtroom.

I never wished MJ's parents death. Please don't put word into my mouth. I simply stated that the situation of exploiting Jackson children in particular MJ3 for profit will go on unless they eventually die since they are the ones calling all the shots. and that is a reality here.

The sell-out story is pure nonsense given that a significant portion of the tickets were practically given away for free. And even so the were still a large portion of empty seats available. the original count was 75,000. that's hardly a sell-out.

I guess making money off MJ is far more important than seeking Justice for him or even trying to understand the circumstance surrounding his death. After all MJ was just a walking money machine. so why even bother with the court proceedings.

Sorry for the double post, but I also wanted to add this.

Their age aside, they are more fragile and need far more guidance than other children their age. As I said in my post above, they lost their only primary parent. When Michael died, they didn't just lost their father, they lost their entire world. Everything they had grown up with was lost in a span of a couple of hours. That's not something you get over in just a couple of years.

I have grown up with kids who went through similar hardships as Michael's kids. Even in big loving families, like the Jacksons supposedly, there is a real danger of these kids falling into the cracks. This is not adding the extra strain they already feel from being the children of the world's biggest superstar. They have enough on their plate without fans and some of the family pushing them to succeed their father or even feeling obligated to honor him every time they're near a camera. I don't care if I ever see a photo of those kids. All I want for them is to get through the death of their father without becoming bitter, selfish, and anger adults. I've seen it happened too many times to people I personal know not to be worried and the indifference of some fans, some in that family, and the people that surrounds them makes me mad.

I don't want those kids to be ruin because of people's short-sightedness and making them grow-up before they're mentally ready.

"if they didn't give interview and stuff and hide, people would say they are a shamed of who they are and threir father. All they do is showing respect for their father and living their lives."

sorry, but that's one of the silliest things i ever read. How's not given interviews hiding their love from their father? They're kids, they have the rest of their lives to give interviews. I doubt lisa p. Was going around given interviews at 14 and no one doubt her love for her father. How about james browns' kids? They're grown and they hardly talk to the press, does that mean they're ashamed of their dad. There are plenty of ways for paris and prince to show love to their dad without ever making an interview. So, this point of view is very shallow, imo.

And, they are still kids. I don't know what country you're from, i mean no offense to anyone's culture, but in the us and most western countries you're not an adult until you're either 18 or 21. They're not even allow to drive even in state where you can get your permit at 16, what make it right for them to decided that the can skip school and travel half-way across the world. There are limits that need to be set for any child, no matter how famous they are. Maybe in your eyes they are capable adults or kids mature enough to make their own choices, but i strongly disagree because what 13 or 14 years old knows what best for themselves, let alone others. I have seen teenagers who were given far too much freedom before they can handle it and i can tell you from experience, it usually doesn't end well.

"madonnas daughter and the two other kids is same age as the two. Shes alot in public, as many other celebrities kids. And thats ok. Do you think madonna is pushing her to do that? Shes having her model-brand and develop her self and ideas. And not feel she has to hide her self or shame, because of what her mother has done in the past.
Same as michaels kids. He has been accused of horrible things, but they stand for him. Ok, if they know about is other thing, but still.?"

apples and oranges, my friend. Madonna is their mother and she can rise them how she see fits. However, even though her daughter has a fashion line, you still don't see her kids in the news that often. The same with allot of famous kids. You see them now and then, then they go back into the shadows. The family is actively pushing the kids and telling the media about their private lives. These kids also lost their only parent so they are more fragile than madonna's kids. They don't need masks, but do they need protection. This has nothing to do with hiding in shame.

The problem i see with your post is that there is no in-between. You seem to believe if they're not in front of the cameras saying michael's name, then they must be ashamed. No, they don't need to camera to say they love their father. I know they do without them stepping up on stage and they don't have to prove crap to anyone, let along the media who hounded their father.

standing ovation!

No one should critize the kids for showing love to their dad at this show. its not their fault that they are clueless about the motives of others who use the children as a way to make money and get attention i doubt they have a clue about the fan boycott the abuse from gle etc and paris seems clueless about the estate stopping airings of the show. but theres no justifaction for them being sold to haters such as oprah that german tabloid hack and weisner etc etc.One day they might learn about these ppl and their motives or maybe they wont.

Last edited:

@princemjjjaxon im ready to go home too =( congrats ont the tribute =)
10 hours ago
in reply to ?

@princemjjjaxon
Prince Jackson
@DAunilove1997 thnx
10 hours ago via web

JoyceK89 J?????oyce K???lick
@pariisjaxn btw u looked really really really pretty paris... ur dad is proud in ya :)
16 hours ago
in reply to ?

@pariisjaxn
P?ris J?ckso?
@JoyceK89 thank u :)
16 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Pixie Lott

Christina - Dirty Diana

Back