MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

3T @ the tribute concert last night
3036337551_1_15_Usez7itg.jpg

3036337551_1_17_TG2EgJfO.jpg

3036337551_1_19_2i26WoWc.jpg

3036337551_1_21_3EE0tfaD.jpg

3036337551_1_23_C0Ay6uhM.jpg

3036337551_1_25_ygD7k4ry.jpg
Taj's age is beginning to show he looks worn out and old. But it's hardly surprising he's almost 40 anyway.

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

every time I hear his songs being sung,,,I WANT HIM to come out and sing them...NOT THESE PEOPLE.

Exactly... It cuts like a knife. :( And more and more with each passing day. I remember being on Thriler Live! show -it was 16th July 2009, it was the day of our concert :( Instead, we went to TL :( And it was not bad at all (not taking into account out tears), we haven't yet come to realise that we will never ever hear him again. But now...

Last edited:

Exactly. But MJ and his fan appeal as well as his fans themselves have always been underestimated.

My man hadn't done an album in 8 years, and yet sold 750,000 concert tickets in 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!! And for a single location. Historical.

His Cirque tribute sells 200,000 tickets in 24 hours two years after his death!!!!!!!!!! Historical.

And then somebody puts together some lame butt stage show, calls it an official MJ tribute, and expects fans to fall all over themselves for tickets, and surprise, when they don't, it's some reflection on MJ's appeal instead of the arrogant, no nothing, disorganized, incompetent, money grubbing louts who put it together.
Thank you

Thank you. Standing Ovation.

Taj's age is beginning to show he looks worn out and old. But it's hardly surprising he's almost 40 anyway.

Hmmmmm 40 is not that old. Janet is 45 and she looks younger than Taj.

These people haven't worked in the last decade, of course they are gonna aged faster. They need to get a life away from Michael Jackson's tribute.

TJ still looks handsome and fit...but the other two? NO COMMENT.

ETA. From the clips I have seen so far, Yolanda Adams gave, by far, the best performance last night. But I still haven't seen LAtoya's ...she might have snatched a few wigs. You never know...I believe in miracles.

Earth Song should not be touched.. it was the last song he sang.. :(

Thank you

Thank you. Standing Ovation.

Hmmmmm 40 is not that old. Janet is 45 and she looks younger than Taj.

These people haven't worked in the last decade, of course they are gonna aged faster. They need to get a life away from Michael Jackson's tribute.

TJ still looks handsome and fit...but the other two? NO COMMENT.

U r right about that, Janet does look younger than him. And I agree TJ still looks cute :wub: Taryll looks bad too both him and Taj

Are they really planning another tribute for MJ in Japan? If true who do they think they are kidding?! They are just using Michael(again) to get back in show business.

Plus I thought they said this tribute in Wales was the last time they would be together? I really don't remember.

I say they need to let the estate do their job. Maybe that is why Michael didn't pick his family to run his business. Things need to be planned and carefully thought out. not fly by the seat of your pants like this Wales show.

Last edited:

I'm not all that into people doing remakes of Michael's song either but I don't mind the people that actually did his songs justice such as Yolanda Adams.

I would like to see a movie with all Michael´s performances of Earth Song.They can include all footage from This is it when they rehearse and talk about Earth Song.
The money can go to Michael Jackson children hospital

from facebook

Nick Pell I was there last night and whilst I enjoyed it, it could have been so much better and been a real tribute to the man by his true fans. I was gold circle but there was a section closer to the stage, I was told by security the people in that section were paid "screamers" for video purposes, how wrong is that ? I paid to be close to the artists. In real terms, only 10,000 tickets were sold the rest given away to make sure the stadium was full. The top tier of the stadium was empty. The song choices were strange too and alot of his more readily known hits were missing.

It was announced By Jane-Mitchell Valez that such a tape exists and it will be played on court. Since it's coming from the media we cannot be sure, but I wouldn't be surprised. We all know from the Glenda tapes and elsewhere that's exactly what Michael thought of his family.
wow i did not know this

if the 10,000 number is accurate than, at least they (the investors) weren't able to make mucho dinero out of this mess, which is good

From facebook

Maggy Corkhill I thought the performances were good, some excellent but it was spoiled for us by the terrible sound, and frankly shambolic production - we left during the (incomprehensible) interval they had - as did many others. Latoya looked completely off her face, Blanket should not have been on that stage and Jamie Foxx was embarrassingly cheesy. Bit of a let down really : /

This is the second negative comment I have read about production.

I wonder if this was what Jennifer Hudson was referring to.

So just read on twitter that Paris sang Can't Stop til you get Enough,,,and Toya also sang Jam...anyone hear anything else about this. I sure didn't

edit...I asked for a link and the person said that it hasn't been posted yet,

Last edited:

This is the second negative comment I have read about production.

I wonder if this was what Jennifer Hudson was referring to.

I get the feeling from reading the tweets of Jennifer Hudson that she decided a while ago not to perform and GLE neglected to announce it. I feel sorry for the people who bought tickets because if they had just waited they could have got them for free.

exactly. But mj and his fan appeal as well as his fans themselves have always been underestimated.

My man hadn't done an album in 8 years, and yet sold 750,000 concert tickets in 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!! And for a single location. Historical.

His cirque tribute sells 200,000 tickets in 24 hours two years after his death!!!!!!!!!! Historical.

and then somebody puts together some lame butt stage show, calls it an official mj tribute, and expects fans to fall all over themselves for tickets, and surprise, when they don't, it's some reflection on mj's appeal instead of the arrogant, no nothing, disorganized, incompetent, money grubbing louts who put it together.

this!!!

I feel so sad that this tribute turned out to be this way. MJ deserves so much more and when things regarding him are done in such a bad and tacky manner, i have the feeling that they hurt only him and his legacy. It's so unfortunate that his family doesn't seem to understand it.

Gosh I was checking a few other celebrity gossip sites such as People and people already are predicting that the children will grow up crazy? Are you seriously kidding me?

Gosh I was checking a few other celebrity gossip sites such as People and people already are predicting that the children will grow up crazy? Are you seriously kidding me?
You are lightening fast with getting us the latest stuff! THANK YOU!!

Those kids won't grow up crazy. They will just be sad when they realize some of the people who are supposed to take care of them are.

LoL... crazy.... why so?
well... they have adults responsible for their upbring, don't they?
:mello:

Jacksons and JLS

Leona Lewis

Alien Ant Farm

Jamie Foxx

Wishing for MJ'S parents death.? ......Isn't that rich.

Well CNN, The today show, Good morning america, all the New york tv stations giving the concert rave reviews, calling it a sell out of 50,000 screaming fans. The concert was the perfect antidote for what's going on in that courtroom.

And after everything these news outlets have said about Michael, you still trust them????

Last edited by a moderator:

diversity

beyonce video

gladys knight

jls- the way you make me feel

Am I the only one who finds following a 13 year old on twitter creepy

If you are following that teen just because s/he is somebody's child... in my opinion it is kind of weird :mello:
But if the girl / boy has a public twitter account... what else can you expect, really? :huh:
And see!! We don't even need to be creepy and be a follower of that little girl/boy, for their tweets are everywhere anywhere, so... what's first? the chicken or the egg? the creepy followers or the public exposure? :unsure:

and they want people to follow them, so... well... whatever. I do my part by not following them, any of them. But who cares if you will read their comments anyway here or in any other fan page, forum, newspaper, tv channel, gossip magazine, etc.?

:doh:

Gone to soon

Alexandra Burke - scream

another one of Leona Lewis

After watching some of these videos, I have to say that crowd is very stiff and strangely quiet. I mean, I was just looking at the 2001 MSG concert, which is probably the closest comparison to the his show, and there's no equal. Even before Michael perform for the second half the crowd was more alive than this. Everything just seems kind of force.

I missed the whole show :mello: Is it online anywhere?

this tribute could and should have been one of the kind if the estate had taken the lead. i haven't seen much of it but as i read and hear i feel that it's more about the jacksons than MJ....... I maybe wrong though.

and i do fallow the kids. i just avoid twitting them. i see no wrong in fallowing or twitting them as the accounts are public. however i cannot believe why people twitt them and telling them that what they did last night is against their fathers wishes. that's just cruel. these kids (even Blanket) did this all for love. they don't know better! their gardian however DO!

Back