MJ Forever Tribute/ MJJC Statement / Estate statement / Fan letter pg51/ GLE put on administration

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

This is very awkward to watch.

Re: Michael Forever Tribute/ MJJC Official Statement / Discussion / Estate statement / Fan letter @p

Spending time out of school is the last thing they need. It should be the most important thing in their lives. But like their grandparents didnt care much about educating their own kids, as putting them in show business mattered much more, I guess they'll spend much more time in the spotlight for no other reason than their last name.

Great parenting. Now we know for sure Michael is gone

Very well said.

I honestly believe that the Jacksons will be better off once KJ and Joe die. These two have such a negative influence on the clan. They have practically brainwashed everyone in that clan to believe that the only thing worthy they can ever achieve in life is in Show-business. They even call themselves a musical dynasty. Go figure... By neglecting education and more so other disciplines of potential interest such as Science & Technology, Engineering, Economics, Law, etc..., they have essentially ruined the lives of many. The jackson brothers, Latoya, and Rebbie as well as other extended members and cousins are all jobless and with no education in sight, the tough will get going and rightly so for the rest of their lives. They are all accustomed to an expensive lifestyle which was funded by MJ. But with MJ now gone and his Estate is refusing to support them, they have now resorted to exploiting innocent and grieving under-aged children.

Last edited:

Ok, Christinas performance of "Smile" actually brought a tear to my eye. Beautiful!
Anyone got Yolanda's performance? I heard she brought the house down with "Earth Song"?

I tried to listen to C.A. version of "Smile" and turned it off after 30 seconds. I can't, just can't stand when other people sing his songs. That's why I'm not going to be exited about any such tribute shows in future. "Immortal" show, on the other hand, has Michael's voice all over the place, his images and almost noone pretending to be him (as far as I saw on promo-video and some youtube videos). So, for me this is the only tribute that I can accept.

You are aware that Smile isn't one of his songs. It's a cover he song.

No one should doubt the motives of the kids. they just want to honour their dad and should never be critized for that.the problem is the motives of those around them and the kids being totally clueless about was has gone on inregards to this show and everything else that the family had been involved in such as mann and dieter weisner.. would paris be a happy to be stood with latoya knowing what she has said and done the last two years for eg. Or being with wiesner knowing what he did to mj.

I was not attacking you, and I apologize if that's the way you understood my post.

Having a vacation is great, when it's vacation time. Otherwise, you loose track of what's happening in school. Having a couple of hours with a teacher a day is far from enough. Of course, you can ask any kid, they will tell you they'd rather not go to school at all and be on vacation forever. But no parent would agree to that.
Right now, this family is pulling them towards show business, because school and education is not important to them. They know the world want to see MJ's kids just because they are MJ's kids. And it pays. So they're playing the game.

That is so true. KJ has bound the kids to every deal that she's signed to date. So in a sense one could argue that the kids had no choice but attend the money-grab "tribute" because they were contractually bound by guess who...Grand Ma.

OK, so reading this thread has been very tough. Seeing all those pictures of MJ's beautiful kids, reading all your comments and then seeing Michael's beautiful face in signatures, avatars. This is just too much, not ashamed to say I'm sat here in tears. This is it, he's really gone. I'm just beyond sad right now. I'm not even going to comment on the concert, what good will it do. We obviously have no control over what happens in MJ's name, so there we go. I honestly feel like I have to withdraw from keeping in the know about stuff like this, it just hurts me so much. So, so wrong.

That said, it should go without saying that nobody should be criticising the children here, come on, lets not. They want to honour their father, and that's a beautiful thing. I wish them nothing but the best, they seem great. I just want to give Blanket the biggest hug...he looks so sad on a couple of those photo's. Truly heartbreaking.

Lastly, whoever tweeted those things to Paris should be damn well ashamed of themselves. How dare they say those things to her and try to make her feel bad. Pathetic! Just please, nothing but love for them.

I feel sorry for the kids, yes even Prince and Paris although they're enjoying the attention, there will come a time when their eyes will be open up, and they'll see those around them for what they really are. At least Blanket and even Jermajesty tried to comfort Blanket.

It would have sold out if it was done properly. It wasn't.

You know here in the U.s. news, they are all talking like it was a huge success with 50,000 fans in attendance. They don't say if it was sold out or not just that so many ppl attended.

I was against this "tribute" for all the reasons we have discussed in this thread, but in the end it is nice to hear in the news that it was successful because after all we are still talking about Michael Jackson. If they would have had a mere 5,000 ppl it would have been reported as a failure and it would be against Michael's name.
So maybe it didn't sell out, but the 50,000 ppl were enough to make it successful according the the news reports.

Right now, to me it is important that Michael's name be part of success and that the news reporting anything Michael report that his name and legacy are still huge and ppl are still following him, that's how his legacy will live on.

Imagine if the 99% of fans were behind this concert, it could have had 100,000 ppl packed in that stadium! This only tells me Michael's star is shining very very bright!

I just cannot wait for the day when the estate sponsor the first "official" concert tribute to Michael. Can you imagine how huge it would be? LIVE ON MICHAEL, LIVE ON!

And I do not want to see paris , prince or blanket pushed into events they might perform in etc before they are ready.It might seem fun to them but at that age, they are not independant enough to know or make those desciions.I just hope they will not be used as circus monkeys and brought out to generate money for others.If they want to perform , I hope and am sure they are and will be wise enough to learn , prepare and practice for years before they are ready.I just hope they are not consumed by all the reality shows that can give you 15 minutes of fame etc.It must be very tempting and for their age group , an addictive type of show and prospect.But I hope they decline it and go down the old school route that their dad and his contemporaries went down.

It's happening already. with Joe (yes, make no mistake this guy is still calling the shots) and KJ peddling them to the highest bidder ... it will only get worse over time.

tumblr_lsry598cZ71qhbsxwo1_400.jpg

exclukopkids5.jpg

128791491.jpg

I almost wish the tape on that Michael allegedly calls his family "greedy", "uncaring" and users would be played next week on court. It would be most fitting...

Wait there is a tape like that - recorded by Murray? How did I miss that :/

That is so true. KJ has bound the kids to every deal that she's signed to date. So in a sense one could argue that the kids had no choice but attend the money-grab "tribute" because they were contractually bound by guess who...Grand Ma.
Grandma's favorite thing to do is, is to legally bind her minor grandchildren to contracts.

So did Latoya perform In The Closet? Strangely, I really want to see that. LOL.

What's sad is that even after 45 years Katherine has no learned a damn thing at all, she's still into exploiting little children as she used to, she's Joseph's female equivalent, make no mistake in that.
Michael was hurting because he didn't have no childhood, he was hurting even at the age of 50, even when he was pumped full of sedatives he kept mumbling about his childhood, yet Katheirne doesn't give f**** about that, and continues with her money making schemes. Seriously the Jackson's have aren't just greedy and but illitrates too, and that's a fatal combination. Showbusiness isn't THE ONLY thing in the world, let those children develop their own interests and then decide whatever they want to do. When Michael NEVER EVER exploited his own children like that, who the heck is Katherine to do so?! Michael ENTRUSTED her what he considered the most precious gift in his life. Yet she's betraying him in the worst way possible, now a thousand of Jackson Family supporters can come and try to defend this bullshyte but the truth is, her actions and inexcusable, and even you know it. SMDH.
The fact that they (Katherine (forget Joseph he's a lost case)) exploit those children the way they do, is further proof of them not understanding what Michael had to go through, all the pain that he felt due to the lack of having a childhood, at all. They just don't get, they still don't get it, they don't WANT TO GET IT.

Very well said.

I honestly believe that the Jacksons will be better off once KJ and Joe die. These two have such a negative influence on the clan. They have practically brainwashed everyone in that clan to believe that the only thing worthy they can ever achieve in life is in Show-business. They even call themselves a musical dynasty. Go figure... By neglecting education and more so other disciplines of potential interest such as Science & Technology, Engineering, Economics, Law, etc..., they have essentially ruined the lives of many. The jackson brothers, Latoya, and Rebbie as well as other extended members and cousins are all jobless and with no education in sight, the tough will get going and rightly so for the rest of their lives. They are all accustomed to an expensive lifestyle which was funded by MJ. But with MJ now gone and his Estate is refusing to support them, they have now resorted to exploiting innocent and grieving under-aged children.

Wishing for MJ'S parents death.? ......Isn't that rich.

Well CNN, The today show, Good morning america, all the New york tv stations giving the concert rave reviews, calling it a sell out of 50,000 screaming fans. The concert was the perfect antidote for what's going on in that courtroom.

I just tried to listen to some of the video from the concert but I gave up on it. Too painful to see NeYo and Billie Jean, sorry I kept seeing Michael up there. As for CA and Smile, I like some of what she has done in her career, okay one song at least, but to hear her butcher Smile was too much for me. I can not stand when singers have to 'warble' their notes and don't just sing the song. It is like they just can't carry the tune or don't have the range or the stamina to support the notes.

Is there a video of 3T's performance?

I see they were selling "coffee mugs and t-shirts," using Michael's "name/image/likeness?" So my question now is (one of them) WHEN will the estate land on them like a ton-of-bricks, for USING Michael in an unauthorized way to make money for themselves?

Will there be an accounting of just how much money, if any, will be given to "charity?"

Will the fans who paid good money for tickets be able to get REFUNDS, since they were GIVING TICKETS away at the end, to fill at least some of the empty seats?

There were empty "family seats" in the courtroom? On the day of Murray's "testimony," that tape made by police that will be the only words we ever hear about Michael's last moments? His family was not THERE?

the kids are all grown now. they could have say no, if they didnt't like it. Why every one, media, fans, say the family is fault and make them do things. like been said, they enjoy the attention, shows, twitters and ect. why not? should they hide? Michael protected them as they were little. do you all think he would hide them forever? he can't and couldn't have how? this all would have happen with and after the TII shows. They themself would go public. Maybe Blanket not that soon, but the other two.

Wishing for MJ'S parents death.? ......Isn't that rich.

Well CNN, The today show, Good morning america, all the New york tv stations giving the concert rave reviews, calling it a sell out of 50,000 screaming fans. The concert was the perfect antidote for what's going on in that courtroom.

Don't be naive. They are just repeating what was written in an original AP report..none of these medias dispatched a press corp to the show. And AP updated their report since to MIXED reviews, quoting one attendee that the show was "rubbish" and another saying "amazing". Maybe you should read it.

And if you believe the show was sold out, you are a bigger fool than these quacks.

GLE fed them that bullshit 50K sell out crown.

1) Millennium stadium holds 75 seats
2) they didn't sell 50K as many of the tickets were given away for free to local business to give for free to their customers
3) they had to slash prices in half
4) to deceived people further, they closed up the top tier, so people who paid 50$ for their tickets ended on the floor with those who paid 200$.

Stop drinking the Kool aid...

ETA: comprehension isn't that hard is it? He did not wish death on MJ's parents.

Last edited:

the kids are all grown now. they could have say no, if they didnt't like it. Why every one, media, fans, say the family is fault and make them do things. like been said, they enjoy the attention, shows, twitters and ect. why not? should they hide? Michael protected them as they were little. do you all think he would hide them forever? he can't and couldn't have how? this all would have happen with and after the TII shows. They themself would go public. Maybe Blanket not that soon, but the other two.

The last I checked 13 and 14 wasn't consider grown except in some third-world countries. Prince and Paris are far from grown, they're not even teenagers yet. Just because they may want to do something, doesn't mean they should. For example if they wanted to drink and drive the family car, should the parents let them just because they want to? Or, how about them wanting to play hooky from school, should a parent let them because they don't want to go?

Sorry, but I don't support, 'well they wanted to do such and such', because they're not old enough to make such decisions. This is the day of the internet where everything you say and do in front of the camera stays with you forever. What happens if they're allowed to do something that they come to truly regret in their later years? That's what parents and guardians are for, to tell them what the should or shouldn't do until they're wise enough to make their own choices in life.

Going public and making TV appearances are hardly the same thing.

Don't be naive. They are just repeating what was written in an original AP report..none of these medias dispatched a press corp to the show. And AP updated their report since to MIXED reviews, quoting one attendee that the show was "rubbish" and another saying "amazing". Maybe you should read it.

And if you believe the show was sold out, you are a bigger fool than these quacks.

GLE feed them that bullshit 50K sell out crown.

1) Millennium stadium holds 75 seats
2) they didn't sell 50K as many of the tickets were given away for free to local business to give for free to their customers
3) they had to slash prices in half
4) to deceived people further, they closed up the top tier, so people who paid 50$ for their tickets ended on the floor with those who paid 200$.

Stop drinking the Kool aid...

ETA: comprehension isn't that hard is it? He did not wish death on MJ's parents.

Saying what the media is reporting. Quite aware the lazy media is copying the wire services, even reporting cancelled acts being there.

You are pissed the concert wasn't cancelled, and even one person was in attendance. So i will play along, and be your punching bag.

So did Latoya perform In The Closet? Strangely, I really want to see that. LOL.

yeah the I started to watch Christina sing both performances...and had to stop them both. while I do like her voice...I believe she is very talented. So stopping the video was nothing to do with her performance...it was just way to painful to watch,,,and the same for Neyo doing Billie Jean,,,,couldn't watch it,,,to painful. But to see LaToya perform ITC,,,,,now THAT interests me. anyone have a link?? THIS could make me smile :ninja: after all she DID come out of retirement for this performance,,,:D

Some of you are trying way to hard to justify this and other nonsense done by the Jacksons. If Michael did call his family greedy I am sure some of you will damn Michael to defend that family

Last edited:

Some of you are trying way to hard to justify the this and other nonsense done by the Jacksons. If Michael did call his family greedy I am sure some of you will damn Michael to defend that family

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Some of you are trying way to hard to justify the this and other nonsense done by the Jacksons. If Michael did call his family greedy I am sure some of you will damn Michael to defend that family

Can someone please tell me whether Michael was recorded (by Murray) calling his family greedy?

Can we download this somewhere?

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

And, sorry, but a nine year-old, thirteen year-old, and fourteen year-old are HARDLY "all grown up." These are vulnerable ages, where a lifetime of values and standards should be solidified. They would have needed Michael's guidance at this time, more than ever. Since that is not possible, they need the guidance of SOME responsible adult, and it's pretty clear they are not getting it?

LaToya "came out of retirement?" She had nothing to retire FROM! This has been a golden opportunity for her, that NEVER would have happened, had not Michael died.

What I hope for now (but do not necessarily expect), is that the Estate was giving them enough rope, i.e. product sales, possible "false charitable giving," and all the rest of it, and will now have enough material to sue their behinds for eternity, and beyond.

I think that now, someone needs to remind that family that their son/brother was MURDERED, and that the trial is ongoing, and that their presence is needed in one location, ONLY, and that is in the courtroom, in full support of Michael. Now THAT would be an example for those children, about what really matters?

Finale - See Blanket just standing there around 2:11

Back