MJ Nomination - 2010 BRIT Awards! [Live tonight.. Feb 16th ]

The brits is a load of bollocks, like everyone is saying its made for controversy! Its all the british public wants to see...the real award show is the grammies.

A joke about a dead person and a new big artist thats not british?
No tribute?
Spice girls beating mj for best performace over the 30 years?! (they won so a british legendry band would win, it was all fixed)
Cheryl Cole copying michael jacksons jam performance? (this girls is so manufactured its unbelievable! judges x factor and cant sing live, copies lady gaga and michael jackson in every way! and gets away with it all!)

now thats what i call a joke!

:for the love of...:

The brits is a load of bollocks, like everyone is saying its made for controversy! Its all the british public wants to see...the real award show is the grammies.

A joke about a dead person and a new big artist thats not british?
No tribute?
Spice girls beating mj for best performace over the 30 years?! (they won so a british legendry band would win, it was all fixed)
Cheryl Cole copying michael jacksons jam performance? (this girls is so manufactured its unbelievable! judges x factor and cant sing live, copies lady gaga and michael jackson in every way! and gets away with it all!)

now thats what i call a joke!

???????????????????

:eek:

BRITS have been usually very stupid. It seems like british people have so low self-confidence they have to have a show like that. Yeah, they really exist again. Its only 'fair' for the british people. :lol: I would have understood the point of that award for the performance if it had been for the british performances only but to put all the artists there and then announce Spice Girls as a winner is just plain stupidity. :lol: How on earth for example Michael Jackson and Spice Girls be in the same category in the first place if its not about the sales only? :lol:

BRITS have been usually very stupid. It seems like british people have so low self-confidence they have to have a show like that. Yeah, they really exist again. Its only 'fair' for the british people. :lol: I would have understood the point of that award for the performance if it had been for the british performances only but to put all the artists there and then announce Spice Girls as a winner is just plain stupidity. :lol: How on earth for example Michael Jackson and Spice Girls be in the same category in the first place if its not about the sales only? :lol:

No need to be so bitter about it. This award was voted for by the public. SG won fair and square.

The Brits are TABLOID. What pisses me off so much is that people like Cheryl Cole, who blatantly copy Michael, are loved by the tabloids and the British public. Yet Michael himself was subjected to so much ignorant hate from these very people for the last 20 years.

What pisses me off even more is that they'll probably praise Cheryl Cole for her 'original' performances and they'll never even realise where it really came from and take time to appreciate Michael's genius and art. Ignorant hypocrites.

Fair enough, the Brit Awards aren't too highly regarded but there's no need to try and put down the whole nation.

There'll be more awards for Michael to win anyway.

Last edited:
MJ not getting an award and the spice girls selected over him is not a show i want to waste my time on

No need to be so bitter about it. This award was voted for by the public. SG won fair and square.

:lol: Yeah, sure. Why would I be bitter. It doesnt change the fact Michael has won more than Geri Halliwell has already lost fat. I dont deny they earned it of course because they are forgotten. :) And what was the public? Britons?

We're a country where the most widely read paper is The Sun. But please don't lumber us all in the same category and bash all Brits, everyone knows that MJ is massive in the UK. Lets love each other :flowers:

LOL.. Spice Girls won the best performance of last 30 years..? :lol: Now I used to be their fan but this is just.. LOL :lol:

Back