MJ was a Sex God -- While Media Pretends Not to Notice

If you look back, you'll see there have been quite a few straight guys who've posted on this thread. They either say MJ's a role model, or they're angry that the media refused to acknowledge his sexuality, or that he taps into a kind of sexiness that works its magic on everyone, even themselves.

He looked sexiest 1991 - 1996 IMO.

Straight male, 16, etc. :smilerolleyes:

Last edited:
i thought he was sexy ALL the time...During Thriller.....the short film...:dropdead: then, Bad was the sexiest he's ever been...but then again, ITC, GITM, HIStory, especially MTV awards...with that short cut he had...ooooh gawd....and then for me he was drop dead gorgeous around 2005-2008....wow...

Oh I'm so glad someone bumped this thread!
This is one of my favorite threads in this forum.

I also love hearing straight guys comment on MJ's sexuality.
I think it's wonderful when men are secure enough to admit when another man looks damn good, haha.

I personally think he was at his sexiest in the Bad era too. I think because on the Bad tour he did so much live singing and the performances were so raw and passionate. So sexy.

But like someone else said, all of his "eras" were a different kind of sexy.

Like the HIStory era? Oh LORD.

350uhky.jpg

Dangrous, OTW, Thriller, he had a different kind of sex appeal in all those eras.
Even in the late 70s he had this magnetism that I just find electric.

tumblr_kxn59hMBlm1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

But I hate when his appeal in his older years gets overlooked.
I find him so amazingly attractive as an older man, especially from about 2007 on he was so incredibly handsome. He was so so chic and I loved the way he carried himself.

tumblr_kxjqzmrKXy1qaks3go1_500.jpg

Reactions: Bee
i thought he was sexy ALL the time...During Thriller.....the short film...:dropdead: then, Bad was the sexiest he's ever been...but then again, ITC, GITM, HIStory, especially MTV awards...with that short cut he had...ooooh gawd....and then for me he was drop dead gorgeous around 2005-2008....wow...

i agree on ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!! yeah 2007 mmmm mmmmmmmm hahaha xxx

I think it's wonderful when men are secure enough to admit when another man looks damn good, haha.

I personally think he was at his sexiest in the Bad era too. I think because on the Bad tour he did so much live singing and the performances were so raw and passionate. So sexy.

Like the HIStory era? Oh LORD.

350uhky.jpg

Dangrous, OTW, Thriller, he had a different kind of sex appeal in all those eras.

I find him so amazingly attractive as an older man, especially from about 2007 on he was so incredibly handsome. He was so so chic and I loved the way he carried himself.

1000% agree with you guys.. Michael has always been VERY sexy (to say the least lol) Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, History era, and 2005-2009... drop dead gorgeous!!

Love his look in the late 70's and the way he dressed during that time. His demeanor: shy and reserve but his sex appeal was oozing then! Like you, I also find him amazingly handsome as he got older. Just like a good bottle of wine, gets better with age u know? I loved how he dressed too, rockin' the blazers and several pieces from Givenchy and Balmain. He was and still is to me the Ultimate Sex God!!
:cheeky:

I'm a straight guy and i love mike to death. Never would kiss a guy or anything. But i'm comfortable with my sexuality to say this that mike was a handsome dude. Heres a new quote for the folks on this board especially the dudes. '' fuck being ll cool j sexy i want to be michael jackson sexy, especially the bad era mike''. How do you like that women. Mike is my idol i got a leather jacket like mikes just like in bad so the chicks would dig me.

Last edited:
MJ looked amazing during the Bad era, but for me MJ was too hot to handle during the Dangerous era, videos like "In the Closet" were sooo steamy.

I think it all comes down to attraction. We are all attracted to different things. There are men that the media will proclaim are attractive, but i just don't see it. I could care less what the media says, to me MJ was always sexy, the way he worked that pelvis speaks for itself.

In the Closet; I love the white tank top. And the tight pants. And the pulled back hair. And the more muscular physique. The desert setting.
Hmm I might have to go watch that.......

When I say "Bad" is my favourite then I feel bad about "History" and the golden pants...omg, and then I think of Dangerous and every single year...I just can"t choose.
He is the sexiest man EVER from his earlier age to this day. He is so hot and has some kind of a mistery that is not so easy to handle....he is just too wonderfull for this world.
They were and are all jelaous. There is no man like Michael.
You know...some guys are pretty but they are trying too hard to be sexy.
Michael doesn"t have to try .... he just is. He has a aura of sexuality and appeal.

the most gorgeous man ever.

I so love straight boys who said MJ was handsome :D cute
but it's true, for me he was handsome in every era, but mature MJ is so elegant.

Great thread!

Michael in the BAD era was freakin' sex on legs!!!!!!!!! Never seen such perfection as in looks, body, voice - everything was HOOOTTTT!!!!!!!

Michael was sexy to me in all eras. I have such a soft spot for Michael in TII. He looked great for his age and so sexy. Now how many 50 year old's can you say that about?

Great thread!

Michael in the BAD era was freakin' sex on legs!!!!!!!!! Never seen such perfection as in looks, body, voice - everything was HOOOTTTT!!!!!!!

Michael was sexy to me in all eras. I have such a soft spot for Michael in TII. He looked great for his age and so sexy. Now how many 50 year old's can you say that about?

Agree. He was handsome, gorgeous, had great voice and sexy moves... Yes, definately - he was sex on legs..
And he knew how to make girls scream...and get addicted.

My friend and his girlfriend called over my house one day and Come Togther from Moonwalker was playing on my TV. What was funny was that my friends girlfriend was obviously enjoying every minute of the video and she was trying to make it seem that she wasn't interested

Another point from a straight male.

I would never say or think that any other male is "Sexy" or anything like that. But I can say if I think they are a good looking person which MJ always was. He is one of the few people in this world that I have rarely ever heard anyone say "hes ugly" or "unattractive". Even people that didn't think he was attractive say during this era; have a particular era or style that they just think he was amazingly attractive.

I know some girls that love his Thriller look and his Bad look. Then there are course some that thought he was "hot" his entire life. I know some won't like me saying this but I think he looked his best right through till Invincible then he was kinda hit or miss for me when it came to how I thought he looked. But then again, that doesn't really matter because I'm a male. And because there are millions of women (and men I'm sure) across the globe that still think he is a "Sex God". And that isn't something I'll ever try to argue. Nor should anyone. If anyone can seriously argue his "sex appeal" or whatever you want to call it...then they simply don't know what they are talking about.

All they have to do is browse some of the threads in this board to find out lol.

Michael Jackson is the sexiest man that I have ever seen. There is just something about him. He looks sexy but there is also something about his essence that is sexy and is puzzling. I'am sometimes amazed by how he can make me feel. I have never felt anything like this towards anyone before and I think it has alot to do with who he is as a person.

But as far as his appearance go, I have never seen anyone with so much sensuality and sexuality. Just look at the way he moves, the way he sings, the way he talks, the way he laughs, the way he smiles. Just pure sex.

I think he remained sexy all this life. It was just in him, a part of him...

P.S I'm aware I wrote about him in present tense. He's still very much alive for me...

Last edited:
Michael Jackson is the sexiest man that I have ever seen. There is just something about him. He looks sexy but there is also something about his essence that is sexy and is puzzling. I'am sometimes amazed by how he can make me feel. I have never felt anything like this towards anyone before and I think it has alot to do with who he is as a person.

But as far as his appearance go, I have never seen anyone with so much sensuality and sexuality. Just look at the way he moves, the way he sings, the way he talks, the way he laughs, the way he talks. Just pure sex.

I think he remained sexy all this life. It was just in him, a part of him...

P.S I'm aware I wrote about him in present tense. He's still very much alive for me...

wow... I couldn't agree more

xxx

Absolutely. Plus Michael was the Greatest Entertainer ever.

Now, to have and maintain that kind of title -besides a great talent- you necessarily have to be physically attractive, or sexually appealing to a great majority. Can you imagine someone like George Costanza jump out on the stage like Michael did? :D I don't think so. But I'm not trying to be shallow here, it's just the plain truth.

the thing about Michael is that he also has an incredible soul, that's why everyone who knows him can't help but love him.

I'll never understand why the media try so hard to make him look ugly or weird, for me that's really suspicious.

In the Closet; I love the white tank top. And the tight pants. And the pulled back hair. And the more muscular physique. The desert setting.
Hmm I might have to go watch that.......

I know... I still haven't forgiven Naomi for being all up on him like that, but i can't blame her either ;) (lol,j/k)

I do agree with those that say MJ was sexy in all the eras. (The Dangerous era was just a special era for me). I think with each era he brought a different kind of sexy to it.

The press being brutal with Michael started really early on. A lot of people think it started in the 90s. It started as soon as he became a megastar.

Michael himself has said that as soon as "Thriller" became the best selling album of all time, all the tabloid trash started. And I have read interviews from OTW era and people already speculated if he was gay or not. Suspicious...

I think stage Michael was real Michael.

I couldn't agree more.

I don't like the way he looked 2001 onwards, mostly to the cosmetic procedure he had on his mouth/lips which made him loose that classic, flashy smile.

I know what you mean. And even then there was something about his dance moves on You Rock My World that caught my eye. But I'm a girl so you can ignore my comment. hehe

I'm glad we can all agree on "Bad Era"

This is funny. My sister confessed me her attraction to Michael while watching Speed Demon.

I personally feel that many people were attracted to Michael but never wanted to admit it.

I confess that I was one of these people until I watched Blood On The Dance Floor.
Even when I watched You Rock My World like I said earlier (which happened before watching BOTDF), I refused to admit that I felt attracted by him.

I'll never understand why the media try so hard to make him look ugly or weird, for me that's really suspicious.

Even though saying this is because of jeaslousy sounds like a childish argument, it is actually really plausible if you think about it.

Great thread!!!:clap:

The media has been afraid to accept the fact that Michael's sex appeal was/is international, just as the popularity of his music. He got that power, leaving them fear in denial.

On a personal level, he is the definition of "sexiness" I find in men. He got it all.

^^ The pic in your avatar Bunny Head, I think that's the best look he's ever had (seen it in the This Is It clip also). It's all in the smile, I've never seen anything like it before

They probably do assume it ended after thriller... But actually, from what I've observed, it's the post thriller era that most women seem to be attracted to! and not so much the thriller era itself.

I mean the fans just seemed to go crazier and crazier for him as the years went by.

That's because sexy is much more than just looks. The non fans only look at Mike physically, so it's pretty inevitable they're gonna say he was only hot during Off The Wall & Thriller. I hear the "he was hot when he was black" all the time haha. One could argue that he looked physically more beautiful in his early days because the least surgery he got the better. You don't have to agree with that, but you know he wouldn't look exactly the way he did post Bad if it wasn't for his vitiligo & surgeries ha. There are actually many non fans who think he started to look weird during Bad (with the cleft & etc.), believe it or not.

Anyway, back to how sexy is more than just looks. Watch Michael's Blame It On The Boogie & DSTYGE videos & then watch TWYMMF, Come Together & Dirty Diana. His confidence flew SKY HIGH man. So did his swagger & just the way he carried himself. He also obviously became more sexual on stage & in his music videos. In Bad he was wearing leather, belts & bondage *growwwl*. But srsly, his fashion sense was dope & his clothes really complimented his physique. He gained weight after the Victory tour too. Mike's stress at the end of Thriller made him lose a shit ton of weight. The extra pounds looked better on him. I believe he was always insecure, but you could definitely see it pre Bad. He may have lacked confidence on the inside, but once Bad started, he exerted confidence on the outside, especially with his new "bad boy" image. I think most of the appeal post Bad had to do with his new found self-assurance & increased sexuality hah.

I notice a person's qualities before their looks though. As for Mike's personality, it just makes you more attracted to him. I don't see how you couldn't end up liking him. *sigh* I just love them sweet & gentle boys :]. It's hard finding someone who is both beautiful on the inside & outside, but Mike had the whole package.

Victory2004

Thank you so very much for these videos. That Hogan girl could really understand us, I guess. hahahaha

And did Chilli tell that Michael kissed her near her lips?!

What else did she say? I couldn' make out the words really well...

Back