MJ was a Sex God -- While Media Pretends Not to Notice

What a gorgeous thread!!! I've been so busy not had much of a chance to get on here last couple of weeks. I loved the Brazil articles and poster, thanks for those translations. I love the other articles too, great to see that Michael's sexiness has been noticed. It does need more recognition though. MJ has it all, he's sensual in the way he smiles, walks, moves, not forgetting his stare.....oh and his sighs!!

I'M 18 y.o. and have lusted after hiM ever since the age of 13 and will continue to do so.
He's sexy and those denying either ignorant or deluded, they can choose which of the two they want to be More.

It's not just Michael. And it's not just "media against MJ".

I hope you'll understand what I'll say here since my english's not perfect. We live in a world with pre-made concepts about "what is a man" and "what you have to do and be to be a man". I'm hetero, no doubts about my sexuality and who/what I am and still I was hurt many many times by comments about the "kind of man" I am.

This is the world we live in: you break the barriers of those concepts I mentioned, people WILL look differently at you. If you're not a "neanderthal" when it comes to women and you can actually be a MAN while still having sensibility and other things in your essence, most people in our society won't take it easily and will misunderstand you even if you're pretty much clear about who you are.
As I said, I've been hurt many-a-times by comments about my sexuality just because I enjoy serious relationships, I don't think sex is a thing to do with anyone for no reason at all (hey, I'm very open and curious in this aspect, but please: keep it between 2 persons who like each other, not "that girl you met last night"), I consider myself a "sentimental guy" and things like that. Our society has a different picture about what is a "man" (if you can even call that a MAN).

And that's the problem with our guy Michael. He broke the barriers of "what is a man", thus facing the IGNORANCE of our society.
I hope I made sense!
You made perfect sense. Please don't care what some ignorant people say, stay true to yourself. Be youself. i wish I met a man like you.

The media did some articles acknowledging Michael's sexiness during his Bad tour performances you should take a look at this:
http://www.the-michael-jackson-archives.com/baduktour1.html

The first article describes his Bad performances as "erotic" and there are other articles saying the same thing. So, it seems during the Bad era Michael was sexy to the media. I don't remember seeing articles like this before Thriller and maybe not so much after.
Thanks for that link. The text is quite small but I could read some parts of it. The Media seemed to give some credit to Michael being sexy during the Bad era.
In one of the links articles there it reads: "He looked anything but the virgin he claims to be with his bondage style clothes and erotic hip gyrating routines"
That is something that I remember reading even in 1992 (righ when I had become a fan and knew nothing about him) So I assumed that ok he's a virgin, no big deal. But did Michael ever try to give the impression that he was a virgin (ala Britney), did he ever say it (until Oprah asked about it in 1993) or was it just something that the press created to suit the Peter Pan image?
Physically, I think it's his extreme sensuality that makes him so sexy. Everything about this man was just so sensual - his grace, his fluidity, his strength and fragility, every mannerism, he was just sooo connected to his body....:heat:

[Look at his hands, watch them, in candid pictures and videos - they will tell you everything.]
Absolutely.
Simply the way he walks is enough to create heat. Nobody walks like MJ.

Sorry I'm bombing this thread... :D but I love it.

Look at his hands, watch them, in candid pictures and videos - they will tell you everything.

Sure they do!

rememberew8pu6.gif

ani33.gif

Apom_04.gif

That is exactly what I was thinking of yesterday.
I swear it came down to jealousy.

The sad part about that is that we can exactly prove our point because people think this is not a valid argument and that we're just a bunch of fanatics who can't hear a word against our idol.

But did Michael ever try to give the impression that he was a virgin (ala Britney), did he ever say it (until Oprah asked about it in 1993) or was it just something that the press created to suit the Peter Pan image?

I asked myself the same question because in the Oprah interview Michael didn't answer yes or no. He just said he was a gentleman. The question itself made it clear that this a long-lasting impression the public had of him or at least it was the way the media decided to portray him. But, does anyone have an answer for that? I's like to know.

Simply the way he walks is enough to create heat. Nobody walks like MJ

Débora Colker, one of the most important Brazillian dancers, recently said that Michael was one of her inspirations and she commented on his dancing abilities and everything but she pointed out that just by looking him walking on They Don't Care About Us video was enough proof of how accomplished he was.

I'll try to translate the article and post it here later.

Last edited:
Yeah the media is just jealous, i mean look at this
723842058geosqqmnghwued.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm nuf said xxx

people really dont know what the're missing haha

xxxxx

Yeah the media is just jealous, i mean look at this
723842058geosqqmnghwued.jpg

mmmmmmmmmm nuf said xxx

people really dont know what the're missing haha

xxxxx

OMG

I mean, we can't prove that thery're jealous, but we can prove that they're wrong. hee hee

On a side note, the first time I watched this video, I felt embarrassed. I felt like invading their privacy.

---------------

Well, I was thinking about another topic we should discuss on Michael's sex appeal: make up. I guess this is used as an (poor) excuse to not find him sexy. What do you think?

she pointed out that just by looking him walking on They Don't Care About Us video was enough proof of how accomplished he was.

Baryshnikov said the same thing. =)

What Baryshnikov remembers most about Jackson, he said, was "not even his turns or his grabbing his crotch. Just his simple, bouncy walk across the stage, that was what was most beautiful and arresting, swinging his hips, kicking his heel forward. That's to me what he is: that superior confidence in his body as a dancer. You wanted to say, 'Wow, this guy, what a cat; he can really move in his own way.' "
:yes: :wub:

(http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/26/AR2009062604257.html)

If you don't think he was one handsome dude AT LEAST during the Thriller days, I seriously question your tastes.

053.jpg

OMG

I mean, we can't prove that thery're jealous, but we can prove that they're wrong. hee hee

On a side note, the first time I watched this video, I felt embarrassed. I felt like invading their privacy.

---------------

Well, I was thinking about another topic we should discuss on Michael's sex appeal: make up. I guess this is used as an (poor) excuse to not find him sexy. What do you think?

although I have already posted in this thread ...all I can say to this is..:blush:

Really, how could you say that THIS is not sexy? :doh:

2akn1o3.jpg

I know I've said this before, but it proves a point...I'm 16 years old, straight, male. And I can see it!

2akn1o3.jpg

I know I've said this before, but it proves a point...I'm 16 years old, straight, male. And I can see it!

I am a 42 year old female..all I can say is ....OMFG....BEAUTIFUL1!.....ONLY THE BLIND COULD NOT SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL HE IS..

OMG

---------------

When i first saw the YANA video, that just really did it for me, haha!
But i wouldnt say i felt embarrassed though.

Yeah make up plz, he looked great with or without.

Jackie xx

He's sexy even when he's hardly doing anything.
Have you guys seen that new TII clip of him rehearsing for the Light Man sequence?

Here:

The way his hands move and the way he stands...
It's that he's so graceful. I find grace and elegance very sexy in a man.

He's sexy even when he's hardly doing anything.
Have you guys seen that new TII clip of him rehearsing for the Light Man sequence?

Here:

The way his hands move and the way he stands...
It's that he's so graceful. I find grace and elegance very sexy in a man.

He is so cute in this clip. You can tell he is excited about Light Man. Yes, he was more graceful in TII than before, I think.

2akn1o3.jpg

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I am a 42 year old female..all I can say is ....OMFG....BEAUTIFUL1!.....ONLY THE BLIND COULD NOT SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL HE IS..

hOWWWWWWWW??? howwwwwwwww??? you cant see how sexy he is??? just dont get it:mello::mello::mello::mello:

I love this thread! And, of course he knew.

You cant be this hot and sexy and good looking and NOT KNOWWWW.
Is not possible :wild::wild::clapping::clapping::swoon::swoon:

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

hOWWWWWWWW??? howwwwwwwww??? you cant see how sexy he is??? just dont get it:mello::mello::mello::mello:

You cant be this hot and sexy and good looking and NOT KNOWWWW.
Is not possible :wild::wild::clapping::clapping::swoon::swoon:

Oh Man i think you may of misunderstood my answer...I TOTALLY think Michael is SEXY!!!!.......always have always will..:D

Oh Man i think you may of misunderstood my answer...I TOTALLY think Michael is SEXY!!!!.......always have always will..:D

Oooohhh No girl I did undertud and agree with youuu ^*hi 5*

He is HOOOOOOOOOOOOTTT!!!!
If media dont get it... they are blind!!!
:cheers:

Oh Man, you guys aren't going to believe this. I just found an article and comment section where people are arguing that Michael was castrated!!??? :shock: Talk about refusing to acknowledge Michael's sex appeal!

Here is the link: http://www.scientificblogging.com/q...ckson_great_singer_past_who_was#comment-27991

This is so outrageous that it is funny. God, I am so embarrassed to be a scientist. :doh:

Oh, callmerose, this thread pulled me back to MJJC... now just stop it! :) I'd seen that Scientific Blogging thread, glad you brought it up. I too was surprised to see this speculation again after all these years that Michael was a castrato... but it actually didn't bother me that some might think so. Castrati were the erotic rockstars of their era, usually heterosexual, the forebears of today's androgynous rockstars, and greatly lusted for. It's hard not to draw a comparison, and no insult to Michael, in my opinion... just too wild a speculation. Mostly, I came away just appreciating that blog as one of many indications that scholars take seriously the phenomenon that was Michael Jackson, are riveted by him, and will be studying him for decades.

The media did some articles acknowledging Michael's sexiness during his Bad tour performances you should take a look at this:
http://www.the-michael-jackson-archives.com/baduktour1.html

The first article describes his Bad performances as "erotic" and there are other articles saying the same thing. So, it seems during the Bad era Michael was sexy to the media. I don't remember seeing articles like this before Thriller and maybe not so much after.

Wow, thank you so much for linking to that amazing archive! That's more references to his eroticism than I've seen anywhere yet... maybe there's more buried in there. But it's still remarkably downplayed in comparison to, say, a Mick Jagger review. But utterly fascinating reading -- thanks again!

Tremendous tremendous tremendous post. Really. I mean you just hit the nail on the head with ALL of that...ALL OF IT.

You just wrote the course on how to defend Michael and come away looking like a Rhodes Scholar 101 with that post. I can't say enough how right on you were with every single thing you said there. Wow...

I literally just printed this and will use this when talking about Michael to people who talk about him in a negative way....

Thank you for taking the time out to post this..

You just did Michael a great service in this post you really did...

Mugsyam, wow, you are SO kind! You know, since that post of mine was so off topic here -- I just went off on a total rant with that! So I moved it into its own thread. Strangely, the response was completely different there, and startlingly mean, so I just deleted the post. For some reason, this thread is drawing more thoughtful (and interesting!) contributors. It's curious.

Giant Enemy Cat -- I think you as a young hetero male have, with your objectivity, have uncovered the single photo that can stand on its own as indisputable scientific evidence :)

ani_geleia and PrincessMichaela, you always make such interesting contributions, I could go on... just thanks for some great insights (and gifs!) :swoon:

Thanks, guys, such an intriguing, intriguing topic, and all of you are such cool commenters!

Just something I wanted to share with yall. I just came from the guidence couselor office at my college, and overheard two young ladies who worked there talk about Michael. One of them was arguing that the reason LMP left Mike is cause he got tired of her and wasn't giving it to her anymore lol. So she couldn't stand looking at his sexy ass without him giving her nothing. The other one said that if she was his wife, she would tear his little a$$ up!! Omg lol.

Just something I wanted to share with yall. I just came from the guidence couselor office at my college, and overheard two young ladies who worked there talk about Michael. One of them was arguing that the reason LMP left Mike is cause he got tired of her and wasn't giving it to her anymore lol. So she couldn't stand looking at his sexy ass without him giving her nothing. The other one said that if she was his wife, she would tear his little a$$ up!! Omg lol.

WOW! Interesting conversation :D
I haven't laughed in a long time :D
Thank you :cheers:

2akn1o3.jpg

WOW! Where did you get this? Is it a screen cap?
I'ts going straight to my computer. I might even make it into a poster. Thanks.

ani_geleia and PrincessMichaela, you always make such interesting contributions, I could go on... just thanks for some great insights (and gifs!) :swoon:

Thanks, guys, such an intriguing, intriguing topic, and all of you are such cool commenters!

:flowers: Thank you! I just love analyzing =) and I, of course, echo your sentiments. :D

What does 'cat' mean in this quote?

Well, a combination of things, I think. To call someone a cat means they're hip, slick, cool, smooth, from the 20s term "cool cat" or "hep cat". But I think he's also referencing, literally, a cat - because of their fast, sleek, graceful agility and confidence. Silly Bary, makin' up phrases. =P ...There is, however, something very feline about MJ that's also connected to his sexiness...and that's semi-confusing, LoL... =P

Last edited:
Back