MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS, 18th Sept. PHOTOS INCLUDED!

Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS..........18th Sept

Whooop whoop so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am updating the first post with all information now :)

xxx

We will be meeting on Saturday 18th at 12PM outside where they are showing Captain EO!!!

I will be giving out my mobile number as a central contact for the day.

Keep an eye out on this thread for all updates and information.

Just post here or PM me if you have any questions!

Becca

xxx

Do you maybe know how many fans there are supposed to be coming?

And just to be sure, Captain Eo is in parc 1, right? There seem to be 2 parcs now and you pay extra for each one.

Things have changed since I was there last, in 1992.

Do you maybe know how many fans there are supposed to be coming?

And just to be sure, Captain Eo is in parc 1, right? There seem to be 2 parcs now and you pay extra for each one.

Things have changed since I was there last, in 1992.

Captain EO is in Disneyland Park, in 'Discoveryland'.

Here is the link to the interactive map:
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/interactive-map.xhtml

I am updating the first thread with all the information too.

Becca
:)
xxx

PS. I am putting a list together of people that will/may be joining us is the first post of this thread :)

I booked my ticket, yay!!! :)

Becca, if that's ok, please PM me a mobile number, in case we don't recognize each other there (it's Saturday, and lots of people are there, including Parisians). I can't seem to think of a thing we should carry/wear, so it would be easier. Hmm...

Anyone who know if we got to buy tickets upfront. Cause someone informed me to spare time we have to use fast lines or something in that sort...

I booked my ticket, yay!!! :)

Becca, if that's ok, please PM me a mobile number, in case we don't recognize each other there (it's Saturday, and lots of people are there, including Parisians). I can't seem to think of a thing we should carry/wear, so it would be easier. Hmm...

Hooraayy!!! :clapping:

I will be bringing something to make sure every1 knows who we are and make it easy to spot us - have yet to decide what it will be but I will post it here - keep an eye on this thread!

I will PM everybody my Mobile number in the next few days and I will be a central contact for the day so you can text or call me :)

Becca

xxx

Anyone who know if we got to buy tickets upfront. Cause someone informed me to spare time we have to use fast lines or something in that sort...

Disney operate a "FastPass" system which is FREE with your entrance ticket!
You get them inside the park at the entrance to each attraction to save time on waiting in line.
Heres the link to the disney website that explains it in more detail :)

http://parks.disneylandparis.co.uk/fastpass.xhtml

Hope that helps :)

Becca

xxx

Hey Popescu & Billiejean 78,

As Becca has kindly posted up the meet up time and date, no doubt we'll see you both there.

Am sure you'll know who we are, as we'll all be wearing MJ gloves and usual regalia. You'll probably hear us, before you see us, as we'll all be very excited too! :wild::clapping:

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Becca - you are a star for organising all this. :cheers:

Sophie & Becca - I can't wait. Woo hoo...:woohoo:

Hey everyone,

After the drama of losing my passport - and then finding it again! I am now definitely coming to see Captain Eo. Yays!

Only thing is I won't be able to make the meet up on the Saturday, as I'm travelling back to London late on Friday evening.

Sorry I couldn't meet you all but no doubt you'll have a great time. Becca is a wonderful host and I bet it'll be Michael-tastic. :cheeky:

And this is how you get there :)
http://parisbytrain.com/rer-train-paris-to-euro-disney/

Take the metro till Charles de Gaulle or Nation station, then switch. The RER line is A4, to Marne la Vallee (it's the last station). Once there, purchase a ticket for the main park, not Disney Studios. If you're planning to get there around 11, PM me, and we'll go together :)

Take the metro till Charles de Gaulle or Nation station, then switch. The RER line is A4, to Marne la Vallee (it's the last station). Once there, purchase a ticket for the main park, not Disney Studios. If you're planning to get there around 11, PM me, and we'll go together :)

If I can add for those who are coming via Eurostar and arriving on Gare du Nord station the simpliest (and faster) is to take the RER instead of the metro - Firstly RER B from Gare du Nord until Chatelet-Les Halles (only one step) and then change for the RER A Marne la Vallée -

I found this map of the RER http://parisbytrain.com/files/2008/05/rer.pdf
RER A is the red line

oh how I would like to come with you !!!! :evil:My boss :evil: !!!

I can't make it, unfortunately. Wish I could. But I hope you all have fun! :)

If I can add for those who are coming via Eurostar and arriving on Gare du Nord station the simpliest (and faster) is to take the RER instead of the metro - Firstly RER B from Gare du Nord until Chatelet-Les Halles (only one step) and then change for the RER A Marne la Vallée -

I found this map of the RER http://parisbytrain.com/files/2008/05/rer.pdf
RER A is the red line

oh how I would like to come with you !!!! :evil:My boss :evil: !!!

Hey guys

Thank you for the links, very helpful :)

xxx

Hey everyone,

After the drama of losing my passport - and then finding it again! I am now definitely coming to see Captain Eo. Yays!

Only thing is I won't be able to make the meet up on the Saturday, as I'm travelling back to London late on Friday evening.

Sorry I couldn't meet you all but no doubt you'll have a great time. Becca is a wonderful host and I bet it'll be Michael-tastic. :cheeky:

:clapping:

I can't make it, unfortunately. Wish I could. But I hope you all have fun! :)

Sorry you cant make it, maby next time ;)

xxx

Not long to go guys, in a week we'll be in Paris!!!!

God l got to learn few French words, got a French name cant speak the language how ironic....

Not long to go guys, are you guys arriving on Fri or Sat? And we better stil be on for dinner on the Sat night!

Am arriving Friday evening:) Count me in for dinner.

OK, i haven't received any PMs or anything so assume you know, but i won't be coming - I don't have the money and am still awaiting my work rota for the next couple of weeks (i work weekends) so it's not sensible. Gaz says that he's got some ideas as to other meet-ups, so I look forward to seeing some of you then! xxx

Hey everyone, I was in Disneyland this Sunday with my cousin, she invited me so I couldn't refuse and I wasn't sure if I can go to the meeting with you guys on Saturday since it falls on a holiday and I'm staying at my family so I wasn't sure but I'm considering to go again LOL if I'll get too bored. The movie was awesome and I'm sure with other fans it more fun watching.
Becca, send me your details too. Are you planning to meet on Friday too? if yes then where? anyway, Have fun! :)

OK, i haven't received any PMs or anything so assume you know, but i won't be coming - I don't have the money and am still awaiting my work rota for the next couple of weeks (i work weekends) so it's not sensible. Gaz says that he's got some ideas as to other meet-ups, so I look forward to seeing some of you then! xxx

Sorry you cant make it this time hun - like G said, dont worry, there will be many, many more!!! xxx

Hey everyone, I was in Disneyland this Sunday with my cousin, she invited me so I couldn't refuse and I wasn't sure if I can go to the meeting with you guys on Saturday since it falls on a holiday and I'm staying at my family so I wasn't sure but I'm considering to go again LOL if I'll get too bored. The movie was awesome and I'm sure with other fans it more fun watching.
Becca, send me your details too. Are you planning to meet on Friday too? if yes then where? anyway, Have fun! :)

Some of us will be there Friday afternoon / evening. I'll PM you with contact details )
xxx

Just a couple of sleeps till the meet up, but I will be leaving for Paris early 2moro morning!
Is there anything else I can help anybody with?
Love Becca
xxx

Have fun everyone! :wild:

Wish I were there too. :(

I am a little bit frustrated because I won't be joining you tomorrow. I really tried, but somehow my finances were telling me to wait for another opportunity. And I hope there will be another opportunity!!!

Wish you all a very nice day and please, give my greetings to Captain Eo and tell him to wait for me :(

Wishing you all a safe trip and have a fantastic time in Disneyland and of course in Captain EO! :dancin:

Back