MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS, 18th Sept. PHOTOS INCLUDED!

Beccabubbles

Proud Member
captaineomjjcmeetup.jpg

It’s official: Captain EO is coming to Disneyland PARIS!!!

The 17-minute 3-D film featuring Michael Jackson has opened in Disneyland Paris!

We are going to meet up at Disneyland Paris over the weekend of
Friday 17th - 19th of Sept!
We will meet up on
Saturday the 18th at 12PM
outside where they are showing Captain EO in Disneyland Park, in 'Discoveryland'.

Here is the link to the interactive map:
http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/interactive-map.xhtml

Please post here if you will be joining us for the meet up!

All those traveling - Please check that your passposrts are valid and you have some travel insurence to cover you for the holiday!

Uk travelers, please make sure you have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) - its free!
Here is the link:
https://www.ehic.org.uk/Internet/home.do

If you have any questions or quiries, please feel free to post here or drop me a PM.

KEEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR ALL UPDATES AND INFORMATION!!

Becca

xxx

Members Attending

CONFIRMED
Beccabubbles
Hocas
Sophielo
MJzfille
BingBong
Popescu

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS!!! More information coming soon.........

:bugeyed

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS!!! More information coming soon.........

Woooooooowww Ill be there :D:wub::clapping::rofl::punk::):yes: Aooooowww!!!

but, ooh no All the memories from when I saw it there last time :(:angel: I will probably cry when Another Part Of Me starts. I Miss Him Soooo Much :cry:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait -Going to meet micky mouse, o and Captain EO in 3D!!!

Cannot wait to see Captain EO again! I went a week before it was taken out with my family and grandparents. It was the only thing we could get my grandparents to do as they wouldn't go on the rides!!!! Need to do some serious saving!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be thereeeee! FOR SURE! Can't miss this! Yihaaa!:clapping:

YES! Lovely stuff. Should be a great meet but depends on how long this meet is intended on being. Hope my finances can take this :p

Er...wait a minute...wasn't there gonna be a meet in London on this date as well for the hearing on the 14th? :unsure:

YES! Lovely stuff. Should be a great meet but depends on how long this meet is intended on being. Hope my finances can take this :p

Er...wait a minute...wasn't there gonna be a meet in London on this date as well for the hearing on the 14th? :unsure:

This will NOT be on the 12th of june for a few reasons.
There is a lot of justice for Michaels events that weekend, its is to near to THE date and also people need to save for this.
Most likely to be late July/ early August.
Keep an eye on the thread!
I'll edit the first post to make this more clear.

If anybody gets anymore info on how long this plans to run, or if anyone has any direct contacts with some Disney people, please let me know!

Becca

xxx

:woohoo: :woohoo: :bounce: :beatit: :smoothcriminal:

The rumours are true! :) I'll join you. End July/beginning August sounds perfect!! Need to save money because I definitely want to spend a weekend there :yes:

This sounds great. Juli/ August sounds good too. Now, I might be able to join a meeting! :D

I will keep an eye at this thread.

Good to see the interest!
:bounce:
xxx

Really hoping to make it to this; might make it coincide with going to Lyon to see my host family from last year :)

If everything works out with work and stuff, I'll be there! :dancing:

I never been to Disney Land so I never saw it in 3D. So I keep an eye on this thread aswell. Maybe I decide to join aswell.. Not sure though, I only know that I have to see it in 3D before it's to late again.

This sounds so tempting. I don't know when l will have my holidays.

Is there some more information allready? Like will it be on his birthday or not? I have some other options for that weekend so it would be nice if there was some information wether it's in that weekend or not.

Is there some more information allready? Like will it be on his birthday or not? I have some other options for that weekend so it would be nice if there was some information wether it's in that weekend or not.

There will be more information soon - but I can tell you that it will not be his birthday as there are too many other events planed that members will be going to :)

Becca

xxx

I really really really wanna go to this but I'm going on holiday on July 30th - Sept 5th....so very much doubt I'll be able to go :( Hmmm...I'll keep an eye on this thread though, maybe if it's gonna be before and if I can get some money together!!

I would love to go if I can get the money, we really need to decide on a date before it gets too late...

I would love to go if I can get the money, we really need to decide on a date before it gets too late...

I am just holding off till after June has been and gone.
I hope you understand. I will be getting on to this asap after.
L.O.V.E
xxx

Just an update.

Now June has come and gone, I am going to be concentrating on this more and will be releasing a date for this meet up soon.

Becca

xxx

Can't wait!! :wild: Thanks Becca! :flowers:

Looking forward:) Still not sure if l will be attending due to work.....

Looking forward:) Still not sure if l will be attending due to work.....

I really hope you can!

There will be a date set for this meet up by this time next week!

Becca

xxx

LOOKING AT BOOKING FOR THE 17TH - 19TH OF SEPT EVERYBODY, WILL CONFIRM BY 2MORO!

Becca

xxx

Yaaaay 17th-19th september!!! :woohoo:
We'll be there!! :bounce:

Back