MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS, 18th Sept. PHOTOS INCLUDED!

Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS!!! More information coming soon.........

There is a big chance that I will come too. :D hopefully I'll be in Paris in September. keep updating. ;)

Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS!!! More information coming soon.........

Yaaaay 17th-19th september!!! :woohoo:
We'll be there!! :bounce:

There is a big chance that I will come too. :D hopefully I'll be in Paris in September. keep updating. ;)

I will keep updating - as soon as this is set in stone I will say so and change the thread title :)

B

xxx

I'd like to come as well, pherhaps ( someone from France?) could post some (cheap) hotels to overnight?
Have to look for a flight as well. Would be really nice if we would all meet up :D

Been checking for good deals so I can join aswell.. But it's a lot more expensive then I thought.. It's about double of the budget I had in mind :( Maybe I'm not looking at the right places

Ok, I can confirm the meet up will be on the weekend of Friday the 17th - Sunday the 19th!!!

Would you all like to set the meet up for the Saturday the 18th as most people are free at the weekend?

Becca

xxx

Right, I plan to be over in france in september anyway either working as an EFL teacher in person instead of online, or on the job hunt! Will keep these dates in mind and hopefully get to Paris for the saturday - would love to see you all there! Hannah xx

Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS..........17th - 19th Sept

Hope you all have a wonderful time! :D

Have fun guys! I wish I could come. :(

This sounds wickid and I will definatley look into it because it will be amazing too se it with the fans.
I saw it when I was in LA for Michael's anniversay and it was amazing to see it back in Disney where it belongs and bring back some childhood memories of when I saw it first time round at Disney World :)

Saturday sounds good to me. :D I really really hope that I'll be able to come and meet you guys. cant wait!

Oh awesome that it's arranged, guys! I wish I could join ya but that date is just...booooo. :(

Have fun! Enjoy the vibrating seats at Captain EO a little for me as well! (I did so not just say that.)

Oh awesome that it's arranged, guys! I wish I could join ya but that date is just...booooo. :(

Have fun! Enjoy the vibrating seats at Captain EO a little for me as well! (I did so not just say that.)

Sorry you cant make it hun :(

And you did just so say that ;)

:hug:

xxx

You two honestly! Tut! :p

Hehe well they shouldn't install vibrating seats then should they!! :rofl:

I hope you all have a grand time. Will you take pictures and share with us? :better:

If I make it to disneyland i will certainly be taking some pics and posting them, don't worry :p you won't miss out x

Goood Idea, I will be there...!!!

This is great guys!
I am Staying at the Disney Santa Fe Hotel :)
xxx

i might be going too hehe:D need to check things first, i would love to see the people from the Fan Day Meeting in London at the o2 at the exhibition... hope you all are allright:D

I just checked my calendar and the 18th falls on Yom Kippur ( a holiday) so I'm still not sure if I'll come, will have to think about it. :( I want to go so much..damn

Last edited:

i might be going too hehe:D need to check things first, i would love to see the people from the Fan Day Meeting in London at the o2 at the exhibition... hope you all are allright:D

Aww, it would be great to see you again Bruno! :) xx

Re: MJJC Meet Up - "Captain EO" in Disneyland PARIS..........18th Sept

For those of you who never been and are planning to go, Captain EO is good. When I was little my mom use to take me and my brother all the time.

Becca do you know what time you will be arriving?

I'm still looking for a good deal but I can't find any deals under 400€ which I find too much for Disney to be honest. I was hoping I would find deals for like 200€ or less.. didn't know that would be somewhat impossible:no:

It's things like these that make me wish that I still lived in Europe. :no:

Back