MJJC Member Pictures !

RE:RE:Re: MJJC Member Pictures !

Just afew more!

35jcjva.jpg
1580aw3.jpg
me fishing when i was little. Check out my snoopy fishing rod lol
20koch1.jpg

You are all very very very beautiful people. Its really good to see more of you come out with your pics. Good to put a face on the name. :)

Wow, beautiful & handsome people on here!

^^ you kind of remind me of Shakira! I wonder if BruceWayne has seen these pics..:D

- Oh & thanks for the comments on my photos, remember though I didn't post the ones that I don't like! And thunder you better get a pic of your beautiful self on here -

very pretty Amy! I love the blue streak.. I did that too about a year ago for fun.
My hair is still black now but my blonde roots are starting to come out lol

Took this a few days ago

009.jpg

You are really pretty ;)

Cool?

yeahp.png

michael_jackson_300x400.jpg

Michael_jackson_bad_album_cover.jpg

I look like MJ, BAD ERA, yes?

Are you sure you didnt morph youself with Michael? :laugh: :lol: :p

BUSTED! It's obviously photoshopped I've seen your other pics :cheeky:

:trish:
HANNAN114.jpg

Cant see the picture ^^

ok, here we go...
hi.:shakehands

Did someone told you you are pretty? Cause you really pretty lady ;) I love you eyes!!
Which country are you from? I dont mean were you live..but were are you from? :)

I could post a recent pic of me. But the problem with that is I hate having my picture taken. But I will post of picture of me that was taken a good 3 years ago. I haven't really change much since then. Except that my hair has gotten longer since then. This is from that mugshot that I had made a good couple of years or so ago.

3.jpg

I am only posting that picture cause it was made with a web cam. So my picture isn't that clear. Which I am thankful for. I just hate having my picture taken. Because of my teeth is in such horrible condition. So smiling is something I hate doing.

omg I remember when all the fans made these booking photos. Wow seems like so long ago.. was this for MJJF? *major flashbacks*

Back