MJJC Member Pictures !

Me, tooooooooo! :D

U have to like it and accept it the way it is - cuz' it is AWESOME!!!

@everybody:

PS: Now after u've seen the pics of my gf y'all can imagine what I have to stand everyday and what I have to go through cuz' she's just crazy...! :lol:

@*Jacy*:

Love ya, anyway, hun'! *kisses* ;)

@ everybody:
just beating my bf now :angry:

@ eStyle luv ya too :snuggles: :hug: :kiss:

Making obnoxious faces as usual. :rolleyes2:

tumblr_kwig5zzt3n1qz8fjho1_500.jpg

Damn! your pretty!!:yes:

Droene - You're pretty :) and are those MJ View-Master cards in your siggy?! :wild: or are they just in the wrong place? LoL.

Hai there!
Thank you :). I don't know which part of my siggy you mean? You mean the red thing on the right? That's from Smooth Criminal :)

Cute members here :D and cool pictures!

Hai there!
Thank you :). I don't know which part of my siggy you mean? You mean the red thing on the right? That's from Smooth Criminal :)

You're welcome. :D And it's the red circular thing to the right of Moonwalker. What exactly is it? It looks like a case with reels for View-Master. Yano, those toys from like the 80s? I think I had like Full House, Ducktales and Dinosaurs. :lol: Good times. :D

2553958272_bc4023b44e_o.jpg

You're welcome. :D And it's the red circular thing to the right of Moonwalker. What exactly is it? It looks like a case with reels for View-Master. Yano, those toys from like the 80s? I think I had like Full House, Ducktales and Dinosaurs. :lol: Good times. :D

2553958272_bc4023b44e_o.jpg
Oh wow I remember that!

Can't remember what reels I had, though. :(

Namnls.jpg

I just had to take a picture at my favorite posters. I have three more on the other wall. I dont have many, but it does not matter to me. images are not so important to me, love for him, however, is. :)

@*Jacy* & eStyle, you are such a cute couple! I love the way you're showering each other with compliments, you make a good example of a respectful and loving relationship. Lovely :wub: :)

@*Jacy* & eStyle, you are such a cute couple! I love the way you're showering each other with compliments, you make a good example of a respectful and loving relationship. Lovely :wub: :)

Oooohhhhhh sweet of you, thank you very much!!! :) :hug:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hug:
:snuggles:

Beautiful pictures, folks!!

ВАУ! Ты очень красивая девушка! :yes:

That's me

572458.jpeg

350286.jpeg

Damn, didn't know ur here, too! :)
What's up, how u doin?
Nice pics, by the way! ;)

i LOVEE the second one... :hysterical: very attractive.

2nl8z8n.jpg

there's my Swagga G fayce for you amy. :p (same time as when i made a sign for Adna hahah)

and because you post one.
2u4swp5.jpg

and right now i have a pimple at the exact same place as the above pic :')

U are beautiful! ;)
U kinda remind me of Tila Tequila a bit... :)

@ PrincessMichaela

Yep the picture you showed us, that's the thing on my bed haha :D didn't know it is called a View Master! But it is from Smooth Criminal. Each black part you see (on that round white thing you put in the red view master) is from a piece of the clip!

And wow, you're all beautiful!

Me in berlin with my school class about three years ago:

img0905qh6.jpg

Me in berlin with my gf for a MJ interview in a television studio for the german channel N24 (few days after MJ's death) (makin' the same pose as three years ago):

spma1108.jpg

spma1109.jpg

spma1110.jpg

img0905qh6.jpg

Me in berlin with my gf for a MJ interview in a television studio for the german channel N24 (few days after MJ's death) (makin' the same pose as three years ago):

spma1108.jpg

spma1109.jpg

spma1110.jpg

oh the Berlin Pictures

img0905qh6.jpg

spma1108.jpg

spma1109.jpg

spma1110.jpg
Haha I've posed on that exact same place too :lol: Nice pics.

Back