MJJC Member Pictures !

I have another picture, because I just colored my hair red. so this is the picture closest to the color I have now, but I edited this picture before I colored, to see how I look like in red hair. hope you understand, because my english is really bad.
DSC_0115kopia.jpg

WOW!!! ))) The photo is amazing! Two pretty angels))

You are all so beautiful... i think the fact that we are MJ fans and have something in comon is well pictured in our friendly smiles...:)

Last edited:
20091206004602828.jpg
351cw3d.jpg

2r2r5kw.jpg

fwt7aa.jpg

2lst9qo.jpg

Im afraid there maybe one or two here ive posted before. But I dont want to go back through the pages to check as they takes ages to load.
image0098j.jpg

2r2r5kw.jpg

2lst9qo.jpg

Im afraid there maybe one or two here ive posted before. But I dont want to go back through the pages to check as they takes ages to load.

I love your hair! I couldn't see the other pictures..

~Everyone here is soo beautiful!!! :hug:

I have another picture, because I just colored my hair red. so this is the picture closest to the color I have now, but I edited this picture before I colored, to see how I look like in red hair. hope you understand, because my english is really bad.
DSC_0115kopia.jpg

your child really reminds me of this person haha :)

and pandakatt, you look lovely ;) :)

wooow, there are a lot of beautiful people in here :D

ok first of all,this is me =) my roots are african, so that´s why I´m a little dark for a german Girl *laugh*

and this is my honey (eStyle) and me on our friends graduation ball

wooow, there are a lot of beautiful people in here :D

ok first of all,this is me =) my roots are african, so that´s why I´m a little dark for a german Girl *laugh*

and this is my honey (eStyle) and me on our friends graduation ball

Cute couple! :D Very pretty.

Back