MJJC Member Pictures !

first post of an "old" member....

1_986816741l.jpg

Last edited:
aww gorgeous! :D I lived in the Netherlands for three years, in Heerlen/Geleen. (Near Maastricht, sort of)

wow, totally don't deserve that! :p flatterer

^ ur always stunning in pictures, Dutchie! :flowers:

Thank you! But I disagree, of course. LOL!!!! :scratch:

I love all the pictures on here, everyone is so different, in looks, lifestyles and location yet we all love Michael just the same :)

Hey everyone! I'm new here so I thought I should post couple of pics of myself :)

Quite old picture.

Sea.

Last summer in Crete with my cousin.

Hello fans,
I am rather new and I must say I have enjoyed reading all the posts that are put up here daily, hourly, etc..lol..You all are really good looking. Well here are a few pics of me, I am 6'2" tall so that is why I am towering over the guys in the pic but I do have some tall friends as well. The other girl is the pic is 6'0" so he had to stand on his toes to make the picture even out a little..lol
me.jpg

me3.jpg

me2.jpg

Hello Telha,

No, I'm not a model. I just finished college and working on writing poetry and books, etc. Thanks for the welcome, and nice to meet you :)

seany? lol i can't find the pic of u in the damn guiness hat nearly falling at mavs....wtf? the ONE time i ALMOST outdrank a true derry boi and i can't find the films? wtf!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

dammit seany's got me in the OLD SKEWL mood....old pics woot woot

we wooooooooon! haha

grouppicmavs.jpg

kategregcar.jpg

hamid!

kinkyandhamid.jpg

and yes,the drunker i got, the more closed my eyes became! haha

katieandgeraldine.jpg

mikepeace.jpg

Back