MJJC Member Pictures !

fvbxig.jpg

here's a new pic of me :p

Wow! You are so obedient! Im gonna begin to order you more things lol

Well... you always are pretty, which is your secret!!!!

Hot Damn!!! And I'm lovin your Obama shirt. :clapping::wild:

This is meeee :)

Date is wrong, lol
oh man, look at that girl right there. Goodness gracious! That girl fine man, she knows she's fine too.

^ Soso, ure always so funny at ur pictures :lol:

I loved ur pics and zac looks lovely!

Loved the ones of Zac and ur dad in the siggy, so funny and cute!! ^_^

I love your pictures,you all are so beautiful,I think you guys are the most beautiful fans in the world!:)
And of course the most beatiful is ZAC,the little one,soooo cute!:))

Wow. You guys looks great. MJ has such a diverse fan base. Just amazing. All shapes, sizes and colors. It is a beautiful thing. I love the pics of the fans. Good looking people. Wow. Mike has some good looking fans. I know if he seen this thread, he will fall in love with the females. LOL. You girls better keep looking good for Mike. LOL. Now, I have something to say: Artxer - damn, you are good looking. LOL. Are you single? Hehehehehe. I saw some nice looking guys on this thread. You guys better watch out!! LOL. It is awesome to see the picture with the monikers on the board.

As for my picture - honestly, I doubt if I would post a pic of myself online. Kinda don't feel like it. Sorry. You never know from now to next year. I want to get a new digital camera and some time to take the picture. LOL.

Keep them coming. :)

Oh yeah, Agnes - that pic of you was awesome. Whoever did that was creative. Is the person who did that an artist? Wow, that person is talented.

hi every one
i'm ali arian from iran - tehran, i'm at 26
i study in Veterinary university, i love animals,so i'm vegetarian
i love michael jackson's music very much but no his Personality too!

and this is my Pictures :

ResizeWizard-3(2).jpg

ResizeWizard-3.jpg

Back