MJJC Member Pictures !

Don't look Bad in a Blazer :D

12806072_10154114222342223_8768376607331543149_n.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to add a photo of me but I can't figure it out, Can some please advise? Thank you

Hi! Well, first upload your photograph to an image host like Imgur, Photobucket, Tinypic, etc. Then get the direct link to the photo and insert it like this, with the button highlighted in blue:

VdtrQaL.png

Just paste your URL and there you go! :D

Welp lol. Here I am. A lil older, a lil chubbier... still kinda cute tho lol. :D

6f8a135e-908a-4283-8d7f-a5f84a320bf3.jpg

Me at Salvation Mountain last year, my fro was exceptionally large that day lol

0ed853ec-e87d-4770-9495-6a68e01667e7.jpg

Me at Joshua Tree. I was pointing out the giant ant hill my friend was directing me to stand in, and it looked like I was doing a raindance lol.

9d000770-0209-49b7-b9be-ca6beabcbc65.jpg

An oldie, out at dinner with the besties in Westwood (members of the former MJJForum) circa 2012-ish (?). I'm obviously on the far right lol. :flowers:

^^^

Wow, I like those first two pics - looking goood!

But, what the eff are those painted tree trunks (?) in that first picture? LOL

^^^

Wow, I like those first two pics - looking goood!

But, what the eff are those painted tree trunks (?) in that first picture? LOL

Lolol!

It's called Salvation Mountain. This artist named Leonard Knight was a religious fanatic and kinda lost his marbles and decided to build a monument that, in his mind, would be a mecca for Christian salvation. He built this huge mountain- like sculpture with steps and tunnels and niches that you can climb up and walk through. It's an amazing work of art...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvation_Mountain

Word Smith Sr;4152034 said:
^^^ Hehe, it was a joke. No need to apologize. You might be too young to know that tv show in which the characters travel to parallel universes. :)

Haven´t heard someone say that about me for MANY years :shifty::rollin:

PurdyYungThang84;4152045 said:
Lolol!

It's called Salvation Mountain. This artist named Leonard Knight was a religious fanatic and kinda lost his marbles and decided to build a monument that, in his mind, would be a mecca for Christian salvation. He built this huge mountain- like sculpture with steps and tunnels and niches that you can climb up and walk through. It's an amazing work of art...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvation_Mountain

JEEZ! That looks like a giant cake! I get the message ... cake soothes all kinds of agonies ... :D

Well, I don't generally take photos of myself, as I'm too self conscious :bored:

But you guys can have a shallow selfie if you like. :upside_down:

vPxxFd7.jpg

I'm not great with taking selfies but I had to update my Whatsapp profile picture (new phone) so I took one today in my mother's bathroom :D Might as well post it here so you guys have an idea what I look like :)

oua16o.jpg

Back