MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC O2 Exhibition Meet Up - 23rd Jan.......

Haha, love it Gaz. :p

Ok Gaz, challenge on!!! Of corse we want you to come!!!

It will be a day to remember I'm sure!!

Come on then guys, make sure you invite all your MJJC friends!!!

This is a challenge I know we can win lol!!! :laugh:

Thanks Gaz!!! :D

Becca

xxx

Okay seriously have just realised i have no MJJC friends from the UK i went through my friends list and no one apart from the people in hear are from the UK!!!! lol *runs around like a headless chicken trying to find MJJCers* Oh and my +2 One of them is my mum so she is an official MJJCer! Just adding that incase it helps the list ha ha!

Okay seriously have just realised i have no MJJC friends from the UK i went through my friends list and no one apart from the people in hear are from the UK!!!! lol *runs around like a headless chicken trying to find MJJCers* Oh and my +2 One of them is my mum so she is an official MJJCer! Just adding that incase it helps the list ha ha!

What is your mums MJJC name???
Then I can put her on the list properly.

Thanks!

Becca

xxx

^^ Ok Danielle, have added her - If you could get her to post on this thread too, that would be great!!!

xxx

I've been asking around - I've had quite a few 'I like Michael Jackson, but I'm not a fanatic' responses so far (charming!) but I'm hoping that I'll be able to persuade my cousins to come, especially if the British Music Experience is still there too!

EDIT: Flippin' heck michaels_wendy_bird! 4,132 posts in just a few months!! :lol: Is that from posting in the appleheads thread? ;)

It is so far away .....

.... But I'll be there!

Will you be there ? :)

Can I be a maybe, maybe? :lol:
Just need to buy a ticket, and I'll be there :) I'll let you know when I do.
Edit: I apply for a junior ticket! :( but at the same time :party:!

Last edited:

It is so far away .....

.... But I'll be there!

Will you be there ? :)

Fantastic Ben!!!!!
You're on the list!!!! :clap:

Can I be a maybe, maybe? :lol:
Just need to buy a ticket, and I'll be there :) I'll let you know when I do.

Absolutely!!!
Really hope you can come, have added you to the maybe list.....hope to see you bumped up to confirmed soon :lol:

Becca

xxx

Yep, once I get money at the beginning of December I'll be buying the ticket. Also need to check the date but it shouldn't be a problem ;)

Ticket all booked for me. love how they charge me to print the tickets! Cheeky so and so's...

maybe :fear:

Put me down for a maybe with an extra person :D

Yay, getting more people! Hopefully we can reach the 20 goal!

Becca,

Are you going to be doing something similar to the 'helium baloon' idea so we know which one is you at the Slug and Lettuce, like for the TII meetup? If you are, do you want to explain it for those who might not have seen the previous meetup thread?

And I'm currently researching directions from London Fenchurch Street station in London to the O2, and back...

Becca,

Are you going to be doing something similar to the 'helium baloon' idea so we know which one is you at the Slug and Lettuce, like for the TII meetup? If you are, do you want to explain it for those who might not have seen the previous meetup thread?

And I'm currently researching directions from London Fenchurch Street station in London to the O2, and back...

Thought I had written that on the first post, but obviously not lol - Thank you Tom!!!
Sounds like I might be able to bump you up to the Confirmed list soon I hope :cheeky:

As it seemed to work out well last time, I shall be waiting with a helium balloon at the table in the slug and lettuce, to make it easy for you to tell which one is me!

As always, any questions or queries, just post here or PM me.

Becca

xxx

Which Slug and Lettuce? Isn't there about 8 in the same area? :lol:

Which Slug and Lettuce? Isn't there about 8 in the same area? :lol:

Its the one on the left hand side quite near the foyer of the o2. That was where we met up last time.

Back