MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC O2 Exhibition Meet Up - 23rd Jan.......

Which Slug and Lettuce? Isn't there about 8 in the same area? :lol:

As Sophie says (thanks hun!), it is actually situated in the O2.

Here's where - its along entertainment avenue no. 14:

floorplan.gif

Becca

xxx

Reactions: Tom

Ok, thanks guys I didn't realise there was one actually in the o2 :)

Ah so you just go through the main entrance, turn right and Entertainment Avenue will be there... and the Slug and Lettuce is on the left side... got it :) Thanks Becca!

Ah so you just go through the main entrance, turn right and Entertainment Avenue will be there... and the Slug and Lettuce is on the left side... got it :) Thanks Becca!

So are you gonna come then Tom......????????????

:D

Ill be buying my ticket next week, so essentially yes :lol: May as well move me over ;)

:bounce: Wooooohoooooo :D

Im so excited yet nervous :lol:

You should have seen me when the first couple of people started turning up last time we met up - I was physicaly shaking!!!

Don't worry about being nervous, I will be too!!!

Becca

xxx

We're all lovely-no need to be nervous! It was amazing last time, as soon as we all met it was like we'd known each other for years!

Oh wow!.. can i be a maybe?... i need to try and get time off work and book a coach but as soon as i have sorted all that i will be a dead cert.

Oh wow!.. can i be a maybe?... i need to try and get time off work and book a coach but as soon as i have sorted all that i will be a dead cert.

Absolutely Claire!!! :yes:

Have put you on the maybe list, let me know when I can bump you up to confirmed!!

Becca

xxx

Wow...I am so excited, there are more and more people joining the meet-up!!!
Can't wait to see you all in Jan!!!
:clapping::clapping::wild::wild:

Claire and Tom, it would be great to meet both of you in person instead of just in the chatroom :lol:

hello!!
i'm new in this forum.. i've asked about the meet up in another post, and just found this!! lol
here 2 girls from Barcelona (Spain) going too!! :) friend Cris, and myself Ana..
cant waaait!! it will be a pleasure to meet you all.. :)

Michael, we miss you so much!!

I loooooooooooove it!! I wish I could go!!
I think I'm going to London in July though :(:(
but good meeting for you all!!!

Hi guys,

Just worked out that there is only 7 weeks to go!!!

Can't wait to see you all there, and the list is still growing!!

It's all for L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Hey Becca!!!
Plase confirm us:
pg13
Soul Annie
Suspiria

We are comming from Barcelona Spain!! And we are so exited and happy to meet you all there
:D:punk::clapping::wild:

:hug:

This is great - everyone seems to be doing well gathering fans but me!! :lol: I'm still trying to persuade my cousins to come with me, so that we can all go to the British Music Experience too - anyone know whether it'll still be on? In that case it would be me +2 :)

Hey Becca!!!
Plase confirm us:
pg13
Soul Annie
Suspiria

We are comming from Barcelona Spain!! And we are so exited and happy to meet you all there
:D:punk::clapping::wild:

:hug:

WOW! Thats fantastic news!!!
Have added you all to the list, will be so good to meet you all!!!

:bounce:

And all the way from spain.........it's all for L.O.V.E.!!!

Becca

xxx

This is great - everyone seems to be doing well gathering fans but me!! :lol: I'm still trying to persuade my cousins to come with me, so that we can all go to the British Music Experience too - anyone know whether it'll still be on? In that case it would be me +2 :)

Hey,

It doesn't say that the British Music Experience will close, but keep an eye on the website for all information!
http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/the-o2-bubble-2.html

Really hope you will come along with all of us!

Becca

xxx

Whoop Spanish fans! Its an international event! Becca how many do you have now? I think Gaz needs to book the day off soon!

Whoop Spanish fans! Its an international event! Becca how many do you have now? I think Gaz needs to book the day off soon!

The list of who is attending is on the first post Sophie, go take a look!! :D

But we are up to 15 confirmed MJJC members (17 people in total)
and 6 MJJC maybes (7 people in total) !!!

Becca

xxx

Hey,

It doesn't say that the British Music Experience will close, but keep an eye on the website for all information! http://www.theo2.co.uk/inside/the-o2-bubble-2.html

Really hope you will come along with all of us!

Becca

xxx

Cool, thanks :D I still hope to, and seeing as I'm definitely free it should be fine! It's just I'm having to be a bit careful with money, but I can always stay with my aunt and uncle in London, and ask my parents to buy my exhibition ticket for my christmas pressie :D Hope to see you there! I should be able to let you know by next week x

:woohoo::woohoo:

:bounce
:bounce

nfk3fs.jpg

I am still calm PG!! Ha ha

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:bounce::bounce:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Me too :mello:

WOW! Thats fantastic news!!!
Have added you all to the list, will be so good to meet you all!!!

:bounce:

And all the way from spain.........it's all for L.O.V.E.!!!

Becca

xxx

We are so happy to meet you all!!!! :yes::cheers:

I just have one think to ask. Our plain arrives at 11:50 am at Gatwick, I think we can make it on time to get in with you guys at 14:30 right??
A friend of mine in London told me is kinda risky, butI have being in London and I think 2:30 hrs is enough.

What do you think?

Meybe we wont be on time for lunch but we will be there on time for Expo right???:angel::angel::angel:

^^^^^^^

The quickest way into London from Gatwick is taking the Gatwick Express, which will take you into London Victoria in 35 mins.

yeah, the express is probably the best option. Even if you don't get into the exhibition for 2:30, you could meet people inside - it's not huge, and i'm sure you'll be able to spot a group of 15+ fans!! :D

Back