MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC O2 Exhibition Meet Up - 23rd Jan.......

:We are so happy to meet you all!!!! :yes::cheers:

I just have one think to ask. Our plain arrives at 11:50 am at Gatwick, I think we can make it on time to get in with you guys at 14:30 right??
A friend of mine in London told me is kinda risky, butI have being in London and I think 2:30 hrs is enough.

What do you think?

Meybe we wont be on time for lunch but we will be there on time for Expo right???:angel::angel::angel:

As the others said, if you get the Gatwick express into London Victoria, then in theory you should be here on time for the Expo...... as long as there are no delays!!! We'll all keep our fingers crossed!!!

Becca

xxx

^^^^^^^

The quickest way into London from Gatwick is taking the Gatwick Express, which will take you into London Victoria in 35 mins.

I will be arriving from Norway so there is no need for me to get off at Liverpool station?

Hi everyone!
I'm thinking of coming over to the UK in January to see the exhibition. And hey...why not the 23rd?! :D So please put me on the "maybe" list + 1 (my boyfriend will come along too)

xxx
Diana

Thank you guys! They also tell me that the tub for the O2 might be closed... how can I found out about that???

the national rail website should show any engineering works etc. and tell you whether or not there are replacement bus services on that day. I wouldn't worry too much - there are always ways to get around if there are problems on the tube. Don't be afraid to ask at the station too - people are generally very helpful :)

Thanks !!! I am sure we will find our way there :D See you there!!! :D

Hi everyone!
I'm thinking of coming over to the UK in January to see the exhibition. And hey...why not the 23rd?! :D So please put me on the "maybe" list + 1 (my boyfriend will come along too)

xxx
Diana

Hi Diana!

This is great news! I really hope you come, it is going to be a fantastic day!!!

Have put you + 1 on the maybe list!!!

Becca

xxx

Thank you guys! They also tell me that the tub for the O2 might be closed... how can I found out about that???

the national rail website should show any engineering works etc. and tell you whether or not there are replacement bus services on that day. I wouldn't worry too much - there are always ways to get around if there are problems on the tube. Don't be afraid to ask at the station too - people are generally very helpful :)

There are no engineering works on the London Underground on Saturday 23 that should affect us........yet!!!

There are some closures and bus replacemets though, here is the link....
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/endca337d125480aa8e75cdec25e63de/details.html

But as I said, so far, so good!!

Becca

xxx

Always check the tube on the day as it could happen any time. But there are numerous other ways of getting there. Either by the 188 bus or you could get the Thames Clipper. But, its wait and see.

Always check the tube on the day as it could happen any time. But there are numerous other ways of getting there. Either by the 188 bus or you could get the Thames Clipper. But, its wait and see.

Well said Sophie - always check on the day!!!
Will keep you guys updated if I hear of anything.

xxx

awww put me down, I will be there!! :) :) Jackie xxx

how close are we to having 20+ fans now?

You can put me down as a definite now if you like, as there's a 95% chance i'll be there :D I just need to check the money situation first!

how close are we to having 20+ fans now?

You can put me down as a definite now if you like, as there's a 95% chance i'll be there :D I just need to check the money situation first!

We only have 4 ppl left till 20 confirmed MJJC members!!! ( the full list is on the first post )
But if every1 comes along including friends of MJJC members, and Gaz, we could have 27 so far :D
Ok, you sure you want me to move you to confirmed??
Or wait till you know you have the money?? :lol:

I really want you to come!!!

B

xx

I cant wait for this. I went to the exhibition today and its amazing. I cant wait to see it again with my wonderful MJJC friends!

We only have 4 ppl left till 20 confirmed MJJC members!!! ( the full list is on the first post )
But if every1 comes along including friends of MJJC members, and Gaz, we could have 27 so far :D
Ok, you sure you want me to move you to confirmed??
Or wait till you know you have the money?? :lol:

I really want you to come!!!

B

xx

Yes, put me down as confirmed :D I may have a +2 to add, but leave that for now :)

I cant wait for this. I went to the exhibition today and its amazing. I cant wait to see it again with my wonderful MJJC friends!

I saw it in november, but will be great to go with other fans this time! :punk:

This is going to be the meet ups to end all meet ups!
:wild::wild::wild::wild::wild:

There are no engineering works on the London Underground on Saturday 23 that should affect us........yet!!!

There are some closures and bus replacemets though, here is the link....
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/endca337d125480aa8e75cdec25e63de/details.html

But as I said, so far, so good!!

Becca

xxx

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
I AM SOOOO HAPPY!!!!:cheers:

awww put me down, I will be there!! :) :) Jackie xxx

Jackieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
:wild::clapping::wild::clapping::wild::clapping:
:hug:

I can't wait for this! The exhibition is so amazing and making a day out of it with you guys is going to be amazing. L.O.V.E xxx

Might aswell bump me up. There ya' go, 20 members :D
My +1 won't be attending though :)

Back