MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

BLACK VERSION

Front: Tomthedude

35mqeir.jpg

Back (Make That Change): Tomthedude, idea by Motsey

rutqf9.jpg

Back (Heal the World): Tomthedude, idea by Motsey

mrqlvp.jpg

WHITE VERSION

Front: Tomthedude

10qhy6u.jpg

Back (Make That Change): Tomthedude, idea by Motsey

50gp4i.jpg

Back (Heal the World): Tomthedude, idea by Motsey

qqnwig.jpg

---

Which colour do you like the most? And with which back design? Now that I look at them all, I think I like the white ones best. How about you?

Last edited:
Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Hmmmmm... hard to choose.
Black
Make that Change

Black we do it for love. I know some feel its over used. But it fits well for the fan gatherings we will keep on having:)

The black version. 'We do it for L.O.V.E' on the front and Make That Change, with the logo, on the back.

The white version, We do it for L.O.V.E. on the front, Make that change on the back.

I like the black! :lol: Could we have it available in both maybe?
Also, can girls get a fitted T shirt?
I love the Make that change :wub:

I like the black! :lol: Could we have it available in both maybe?
Also, can girls get a fitted T shirt?

Yes, I agree with this. Girls need to get theirs fitted, unless they dont want to of course. Guys t-shirts look really bad on me! Whoop, 23 days to go!!!!!!!

I love Make that Change in any colour. Those words are so MJ and rarely used. It was his true message to the world.

Moonstreet just booked our Fan Day tickets, but we decided not to attend the after party.

The black version. 'We do it for L.O.V.E' on the front and Make That Change, with the logo, on the back.

I'm with Sloride on this one.

But as someone else said, we could have black and white with both slogans (as above).

Well done everyone for your hard work on this btw. Michael would be impressed!

Moonstreet just booked our Fan Day tickets, but we decided not to attend the after party.

Yay, I'm glad you are coming. :hug:

Hi everyone and happy new year

its hard to decide - these t-shirts are made to order like the other one I rodered right? so maybe we can have all the designs up and people can pick and choose which they prefer -- or would you like the 1 same t-shirt for everyone?

Loving the t-shirt tho tom good job

If its the same site i ordered the other MJJC tee's from then they do have ladys fitted tee's -

They do "Womens's scoop neck rockerback" which is like a vest right or "womens sleeveless shirt" and also "womens sholder-free tank top"

Last edited:

thanks Mots... happy NY hunny xxx

hapy nrew year everyone :waving: no im not drunl

Happy new year. I may be a little tipsy. Damn champagne lol. Beccca sent me a text apologising that she cant be online tonight. Love you guys xxxx

Good Morning everybody.

I had no internet connection last night, but I'm back up and running now.

Happy New Year to you all.

Becca

xxx

Hope you all had a good night... 2010, its time to celebrate everything MJ :jump:
:moonwalk:

Ok, gathering votes......

Will let you know about the t-shirt very soon!

Thank you to everyone for designing it - a t-shirt for the fans by the fans!!!

Tom and Motsey - an extra big thank you for all your hard work.

Becca

xxx

Reactions: Tom

Hope you all had a good night... 2010, its time to celebrate everything MJ :jump:
:moonwalk:

:moonwalk: I agree! 2010 is a year of celebration! Celebration of Michael. Cant wait for this, not long to go now!

FINAL T-SHIRT DESIGN

This is going to be your t-shirt!
I went with the majority vote, I hope that there is something for everyone here and that you are happy with it!

Front:

35mqeir.jpg

Back:

rutqf9.jpg

I will let you know about availability of shape and size etc asap.

Becca

xxx

Yay, the t-shirt design is done! Can't wait to buy it and wear it on the day!

Afternoon all. Thanks becca for deciding the t-shirt.

Just got up, had the worst hangover xD

Afternoon all. Thanks becca for deciding the t-shirt.

Just got up, had the worst hangover xD

Oh dear. Fortunately I didn't drink too much last night so mine wasn't that bad at all, I've had a lot worse!

Loving the t shirt...thanks for all your hard work guys
:clapping::clapping:

I there a certain time we are all going to the exhibition or are we going at different times and then just all meeting up at the party afterwards?
Want to know so I know what tickets to book.

I there a certain time we are all going to the exhibition or are we going at different times and then just all meeting up at the party afterwards?
Want to know so I know what tickets to book.

Everyone is booking the fan day tickets. You can go into the exhibition at any time during the day with that, we're all planning on going in together Leanne. Current plan is meeting at the Slug at half 12 for pre day drinks, then can head in when everyone gets here. You dont need to book a time, just buy the Fan Day ticket.

Back