MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC O2 Exhibition Meet Up - 23rd Jan.......

Oh..too crowded? that's the problem? Ok then...i thought it would be nice to meet...my bad.;)

Hi there! I am new here and first of all i want to say hello to everybody. I just want to say that on 22 Jan,a few fans (10-12) from Romania (including me:D ) are coming to London for the exhibition,and I think it would be great for us to meet...so I will talk to them and we will visit the exhibition on 23 so that we can meet....if if that's ok with you too:). So we will be looking for the baloon.:D Kisses and hugs

Hello!

Yes, please come along!
It would be fantastic to meet some Romainian fans :D

I will add you to the list - are any of your other friends that are coming with you here on MJJC???
If so, let me know and I will add them to the list!!

I'm very excited!!! :D

Becca

xxx

British humour never transfers well on the internet does it!

No it really doesn't lol!

Also MJJCers i am buying some gorgeous balloons the same ones i brought when i went to the 02 for Michaels birthday , they are lovely and i am puttin a message in them from me and mum and was just wondering if anyone else wanted to send me a message or anything to put in the balloons??!! You dont have to it was just an idea!! :)

No it really doesn't lol!

Also MJJCers i am buying some gorgeous balloons the same ones i brought when i went to the 02 for Michaels birthday , they are lovely and i am puttin a message in them from me and mum and was just wondering if anyone else wanted to send me a message or anything to put in the balloons??!! You dont have to it was just an idea!! :)

That's a great idea but I was going to buy a packet of balloons anyway that we could all inflate and write a message on, plus Becca has her helium balloon. What would be great is if we all had a balloon each with a message written on it, then we could release them all at the same time. Its just a thought-everyone has a ton of ideas. Becca always has great ones!

That's a great idea but I was going to buy a packet of balloons anyway that we could all inflate and write a message on, plus Becca has her helium balloon. What would be great is if we all had a balloon each with a message written on it, then we could release them all at the same time. Its just a thought-everyone has a ton of ideas. Becca always has great ones!

Ha ha, thanx soph....:blush:

Great ideas guys.....
Just one thing.......(and sorry if I'm being patronising!!!)....but you will have to have you're balloons filled with helium as well if you actually want them to float away lol :lol:

Becca

xxx

Great ideas guys.....
Just one thing.......(and sorry if I'm being patronising!!!)....but you will have to have you're balloons filled with helium as well if you actually want them to float away lol :lol:

Becca

xxx

Wonder if I can borrow a helium tank from somewhere!

Great ideas guys.....

Becca

xxx

:lmao: Thanks, I actually forgot about that!

Yeah mine will be blown up b4 and left in the car, but will ask them to put the ntes in them and i will tie the rest on them myself! :)

Sounds great!!!

I'm gonna have a think about what I would like to put in my message and i'll let you know.
Thank you for this!

Becca

xxx

Thats fine hun, just send me it in PM and i will print them off the balloons are stunnin and when i let them go on the 29th they went right up in the sky till i could not see them anymore!!!

Its a beautiful idea. I've written so many messages to Michael I want to think about it and write something I haven't said before to him. He's probably bored of my rambling by now!

Does anyone know whether there's an actual limit as to how many people can go it at any one time? Like, if we're all going in at 2:30, will they say that some people will have to enter at 3pm instead? I've already seen the exhibition and asked the lady at the box office, and she said she wasn't sure!

Has anyone else asked this?

I haven't but when I went a couple days ago you watch a three minute film right at the beginning and I don't know how many people they will allow at one time in that room. But in the actual exhibition all of us will be able to be in there at the same time. What I suggest is if there is a limit on how many people are allowed in at the beginning then the people that haven't seen it go in first. Then the people that have can meet up with the rest inside the exhibition.

Does anyone know whether there's an actual limit as to how many people can go it at any one time? Like, if we're all going in at 2:30, will they say that some people will have to enter at 3pm instead? I've already seen the exhibition and asked the lady at the box office, and she said she wasn't sure!

Has anyone else asked this?

I will do some finding out........

I have emailed them - I will let you know as soon as I hear anything, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Becca

xxx

Last edited:

I haven't but when I went a couple days ago you watch a three minute film right at the beginning and I don't know how many people they will allow at one time in that room. But in the actual exhibition all of us will be able to be in there at the same time. What I suggest is if there is a limit on how many people are allowed in at the beginning then the people that haven't seen it go in first. Then the people that have can meet up with the rest inside the exhibition.

OK that's a good point. I went to the exhibition in november and there were quite a few people in there, but when they showed the film clips in that first room there were only about 7 or 8 of us. I guess you're right that we can go in groups if it's a problem :D

@ Becca - Thanks for trying to find out! Let us know once you get a reply :) I was just thinking, I don't really want to book far in advance as I'm not sure whether my cousins can come yet, but don't want to leave it too late either and not be able to get a ticket!!

hey Beccabubbles, now its confirmed, im really going to this meetinng, i just reserve my flight, im going with my girlfriend, i arrive to london on 22 january and leave to portugal on 25 january, i still havent bought my tickets for the exhibition but i think we can buy it there dont we?? so now its sure that im going hehe, im so glad to be abble to meet all of you:D please can you add me to the confirmed list please, plus my girlfriend haha, but she is not in mjjc, she is not a fan as me, she just like michael and want to see the exhibition too:D

hey Beccabubbles, now its confirmed, im really going to this meetinng, i just reserve my flight, im going with my girlfriend, i arrive to london on 22 january and leave to portugal on 25 january, i still havent bought my tickets for the exhibition but i think we can buy it there dont we?? so now its sure that im going hehe, im so glad to be abble to meet all of you:D please can you add me to the confirmed list please, plus my girlfriend haha, but she is not in mjjc, she is not a fan as me, she just like michael and want to see the exhibition too:D

Hey brunomj!

This is fantastic news - I'm so excited!!!!

I have added you plus your girlfriend to the confirmed list.

Can't wait to meet you both!!!

Becca

xxx

Hello everybody.......guess what.........

We have just reached 20 confirmed MJJC members!!!!!!!!!! :jump: :bounce: :jump:

This is going to be amazing!

It is becoming an international event - we have people coming over from Norway, Spain, Romaina, Portugal and The Netherlands!!!

I am going to contact Gaz now to let him know we have completed his challenge!!!

I am so excited about this event and am looking forward to meeting Michael fans from different parts of the world!!!

It's all for love.........L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

wow

you guys have been busy, looks like I need to reserve a parking space lol

Regarding the t shirts, I shut the MJJC shops due to the hate campaign that was levied against me about making money out of MJJC (even though that was far from the case)

Anyway I have an idea, I can create a t shirt that is designed by you guys, the colour the type and what it says on it, then I will upload it and put the cost at what the t shirt shop charge in other words no money will go to MJJC in commission.

let me know your thoughts and we can work on this over December so you can purchase them up to tow weeks before.

See you all there

G

Beat me to it Gaz :lmao:

I will add you to the confirmed list.........looks like you are a man of your word :D

Fantastic idea about the t-shits, gives people another option!!

Thank you!!!

Becca

xxx

Oooooh t-shirts, sounds like an amazing idea! I'm going to get my thinking caps on but for the colour what about red, as it's Michael's favourite colour?

wooow great the idea of t shirts, just one question, what is better for me to do, buy the tickets at ticketmaster or buy there on the 23rd January, or ask for my friend who live there to buy me the tickets???

Back