MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC O2 Exhibition Meet Up - 23rd Jan.......

Might aswell bump me up. There ya' go, 20 members :D
My +1 won't be attending though :)

Great Kane!!!

But wait up guys..... we have 18 MJJC members, 20 in total with ppl bringing friends.....we just need 2 more MJJC members to confirm....then we have completed Gaz's challenge!!!!

Look at the first post to see who is going!!!!

Becca

xxx

I so can't wait to meet you all! :D

I'm still not sure if I can but would love to obviously :)

I'm going to find out tomorrow if I can book that weekend off work - and then talk nicely to my boyfriend to see if he wants to go again as a birthday treat for me :)

I'm going to find out tomorrow if I can book that weekend off work - and then talk nicely to my boyfriend to see if he wants to go again as a birthday treat for me :)

Ok Katee,
Good luck,
You're on the maybe list!!!

Becca

xxx

:eek: I didn't know about this and I haven't been yet. :no:

I will be a might be, I think i'll be getting last minute pressies that day :lol:

Oh it's Jan 23rd, I thought it was Dec 23rd :lol:

Oh it's Jan 23rd, I thought it was Dec 23rd :lol:

Hi ya Lorraine!!!

He he he, I wondered what you ment about pressies lol!!

Yes its the 23rd of Jan, its going to be a really good day!

Will you come and join us all???? :yes:

Becca

xxx

I will be arriving at Gatewick:)

As everyone has said the easiest way of getting into London is the Gatwick Express, which takes you into London Victoria. From there you can get the tube to where you need to go.

Thanks Sloride:) I was also thinking if we all wore the tshirts made by mjjcommunity, We do it for Michael, its all for LOVE. What do you guys think?

Last time pretty much everyone had a Michael Jackson t-shirt so there is no worry about recognising us. I am planning on buying one of the MJJC t-shirts but cant do it for a while as need to not spend any money in Jan after my financially disastrous December. Christmas mixed in with my car failing its MOT disastrously, costing £300 to put right-always fun!

Thanks Sloride:) I was also thinking if we all wore the tshirts made by mjjcommunity, We do it for Michael, its all for LOVE. What do you guys think?

As sophie said, everyone tends to wear something Michael - don't worry - you wont be able to miss us!!!

where can i get a MJJC tshirt?

As of yesterday, there is no longer MJJC merchandise available.
Here's Gaz's link for you to read (it's second post down)

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2452822#post2452822

Becca

xxx

Hey guys! I was wondering if there is any plan for after the exhbit? I dont know how much time we will spend in there, but if some one is going to spend more time in London we can do something after right? :D

Hey guys! I was wondering if there is any plan for after the exhbit? I dont know how much time we will spend in there, but if some one is going to spend more time in London we can do something after right? :D

Hey,

I expect we will be in the MJ shop for a while after the exhbit!

I don't know what everybodys plans are but some of us are just going to spend the rest of the day together at the O2, (probably in the Slug and Lettuce!).

Also, last meet up, we each wrote a message on the balloon I brought, then we released it and sent it up to Michael. A few people have asked me if we're doing this again, so we may be doing that if people want to.

Becca

xxx

It sounds like a plan to mee
:bounce: :D :bounce: :bounce: :D :bounce:

And PG we are going to the pub :cheers: :clapping::clapping:

I am gonna bring some balloons to release for Michael with everyone if people want to but my apples bloody betta lol!!

Last time after we saw TII and did the shop we went to the pub to have some dinner and drinks. It was lovely as we got to know each other a bit more and just got to just sit and talk about Michael over some good food and drink which was really nice.

Hi there! I am new here and first of all i want to say hello to everybody. I just want to say that on 22 Jan,a few fans (10-12) from Romania (including me:D ) are coming to London for the exhibition,and I think it would be great for us to meet...so I will talk to them and we will visit the exhibition on 23 so that we can meet....if if that's ok with you too:). So we will be looking for the baloon.:D Kisses and hugs

Good because of more fans! Does anyone know how big it is? I wouldn't want it to get too crowded for us all :D

Last edited:
Back