MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC O2 Exhibition Meet Up - 23rd Jan.......

just one question, what is better for me to do, buy the tickets at ticketmaster or buy there on the 23rd January, or ask for my friend who live there to buy me the tickets???

just one question, what is better for me to do, buy the tickets at ticketmaster or buy there on the 23rd January, or ask for my friend who live there to buy me the tickets???

It'd probably be better to book on Ticketmaster to make sure. :) I'm not sure if they sell tickets there but if they do it wouldn't surprise me if they were more expensive.

Personally, I brought my tickets on ticket master, and printed them out myself
They have an option which means you get your tickets online and then print them out yourself at home. Then you will defanatly have your ticket!!!

But they do sell them at the o2 if you don't want to buy online.

Its down to personal choice really, but I couldn't wait so ticket master was the one for me!

Hope this helps.

Becca

xxx

It'd probably be better to book on Ticketmaster to make sure. :) I'm not sure if they sell tickets there but if they do it wouldn't surprise me if they were more expensive.

yes i know, but the thing on ticketmaster is that im not the credit card holder, but ticketmaster account is mine, but then when i go to pick my tickets im afraid that they only give the tickets to the cardholder... same as this is it concert tickets

My printer is busted so I think I'm going to head there a bit earlier on the day and get them as soon as I arrive.

yes i know, but the thing on ticketmaster is that im not the credit card holder, but ticketmaster account is mine, but then when i go to pick my tickets im afraid that they only give the tickets to the cardholder... same as this is it concert tickets

You can print your own tickets out online.

I am not the card holder of my tickets......(thats what husbands are for right???!!! :lol:)

I have my tickets in my bedside draw, all ready for Jan.!!!

Becca

xxx

any other plans for this day? slug and lettuce have been good for us in the past and last time they played MJ music for us and reserved an area for us

I wanna give the exhbition a second chance didnt like it first time round
I will confirm if i will be attending really would like to

any other plans for this day? slug and lettuce have been good for us in the past and last time they played MJ music for us and reserved an area for us

Its meeting up in the Slug at 12.30 for pre exibition drinks. The Slug are very good to us as you said and its pretty much the cheapest place in the o2!

Yay, hope you can come! :D

guys it is £5 cheaper to buy at the o2 as there is no booking fee. its £15 then instead of £20. just thought i'd share :) u can buy them directly by the entrance to the exhibition.

guys it is £5 cheaper to buy at the o2 as there is no booking fee. its £15 then instead of £20. just thought i'd share :) u can buy them directly by the entrance to the exhibition.

is there a limit to how many people can go in at once? (Sorry not read every page of this thread so it most likely has been mentioned)

if there is a limit do you want to risk buying them on the day but spose can go in groups like half at 2pm then rest at 2:30 and then all meet/gather before/during/after at a bar/restraunt such as slug and lettuce

Guys

I cant divulge to much at this point but.

Scrap the slug and lettuce, there will be something on a much larger and grander scale which I will announce to you all very soon,

I've been leavin this to you guys to get it up to speed, but now I'm gonna offer some help to get involved.

Guys I need answers to the following.

who has bought and who has not their tics I need to know asap.

I also need you guys to get on and design the t shirt this will be made by the fans for the fans, and as said no money will be made by MJJC.

Watch this space guys, big announcement coming soon.

G

cool sounding good :)

I havent got one yet, I am still yet to go so why not this day with you all. :)

Will speak to my mum though as she wants to go with me when I do. :yes:

I havent bought my ticket yet... will be doing so probably next week. Is there a set deadline as to how close to the event you can buy the tickets?

Really looking forward to this now :bounce:

Hey!

I will put you on the maybe list!

Really hope you can join us!!!

Becca

xxx

I haven't bought mine yet but will probably be doing so next week.

Guys

Scrap the slug and lettuce, there will be something on a much larger and grander scale which I will announce to you all very soon,

I've been leavin this to you guys to get it up to speed, but now I'm gonna offer some help to get involved.

I also need you guys to get on and design the t shirt this will be made by the fans for the fans, and as said no money will be made by MJJC.

G

Gaz,

You are AMAZING!!!

I can confirm that StaceyMJ and myself both already have our tickets.

Come on then guys - tshirt ideas!!!

Becca

xxx

Last edited:

Guys, you do not want to be waiting to get your tickets on the day.

Please let me know who has who has not and if you are confirmed as attending.

Cool, well in that case I'll talk to my parents when I see them and see whether they're willing to pay for my ticket again - I've already been to the exhibition, so this will be going on my christmas list! I've got other friends who live in London too, so will probably meet them for dinner afterwards and make a full day of it :D

So to answer the question, I am planning on being there but I have not yet bought my ticket to the exhibition.

Guys

G

So this is gonna be just another MJJC meet up?? I have felt uncomfortable at previous meet ups and not enjoyed my day, also is this now being organised by Gaz??

Last edited:

So this is gonna be just another MJJC meet up?? I have felt uncomfortable at previous meet ups and not enjoyed my day, also is this now being organised by Gaz??

Are the 2 things different? Isn't it an MJJC meetup if everyone going is from MJJC? :scratch:

Eh? The same peeps will still be going! :)
Thanks Gaz for this! :flowers:

Becca, you can put me down as a deffinate. i have just booked my coach ticket to Victoria coach station.
I will arrive in London at 10:50am... how the hell i get to the o2 from there i don't know lol.

Gaz, i haven't got my exhibition ticket yet.

See you all there :heart:

Gaz I haven't booked my ticket yet as was planning on buying it next week. I'm very excited to see what is in store. I'll get on with some t-shirt ideas as well. Its going to be such an amazing day! L.O.V.E xxxx

Ok ive spoken to becca she is still organising this

I am just assisting

She will be compiling the info on the tickets

but guys, do not buy your tickets I need to know if you are definite and you want tickets the second part is your a definite and you have already got your tics,

Do you mean that you can buy them for others before the event, and recieve the payment in person?

Back