MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan...[PICS pg 135]

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

Excited_man_3.gif

cool dancing man xoxo

Re: MJJC Michael Jackson Fan Day and Exhibition Meet Up at the O2 London and 23rd Jan.......

I just realised I need to wake up at 6am. Ugh, a very friendly time for a person who loves to sleep as late as possible! Anyway, that means I need to go to sleep asap :sleeping:

I truly mean when I say please if you recognise me at the O2 please no hesitations and come to say hi to me! :yes:

The Shirt looks so cool :) (...forgot to quote ;) )

Unfortunately it was too spontaneous for me, so I couldn't buy one.

Ok, need to go to bed real soon. Flight is tomorrow at 09.20 am and I already need to get up at 4.00 ..uurrrgghhh

37 hours 59 minutes!!

:bounce:
This week seems to of gone so quick, it's gone from like ''7 DAAAAAYS! :bounce:'' to less than 48 hours so fast!

I just realised I need to wake up at 6am. Ugh, a very friendly time for a person who loves to sleep as late as possible! Anyway, that means I need to go to sleep asap :sleeping:

I truly mean when I say please if you recognise me at the O2 please no hesitations and come to say hi to me! :yes:

The Shirt looks so cool :) (...forgot to quote ;) )

Unfortunately it was too spontaneous for me, so I couldn't buy one.

Ok, need to go to bed real soon. Flight is tomorrow at 09.20 am and I already need to get up at 4.00 ..uurrrgghhh

Sleep well and wishing you a safe journey over here - see you in london in 2 sleeps time!!!

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Guys

I just wanted to take this moment to say a little something before Saturday.

Firstly I would like to say a huge huge thank you to Becs, she has been superb in putting this together for all you guys.

Thanks Becs big L.O.V.E. to you.

Secondly I wanted to wish each and everyone of you my very best and that you have the best time ever on Saturday, over the last nine months it has been one in which we could never have prepared one which we have all been to lows beyond lows but Saturday my wish is you have a brilliant time you deserve this beyond doubt, Saturday will be your time to celebrate Michael and honouring and continue his legacy.

I provide you with a platform to be the community that you are, but saturday is your day, Its Fan Day.

See you all Saturday

oh and if you see me and know its me come say hello, I will not mind a hello I'm blah blah how are you etc.

G

So true Gaz! Thanks for everything you are doing and thanks Becca for organising it :wild: see you all there!

Guys

I just wanted to take this moment to say a little something before Saturday.

Firstly I would like to say a huge huge thank you to Becs, she has been superb in putting this together for all you guys.

Thanks Becs big L.O.V.E. to you.

Secondly I wanted to wish each and everyone of you my very best and that you have the best time ever on Saturday, over the last nine months it has been one in which we could never have prepared one which we have all been to lows beyond lows but Saturday my wish is you have a brilliant time you deserve this beyond doubt, Saturday will be your time to celebrate Michael and honouring and continue his legacy.

I provide you with a platform to be the community that you are, but saturday is your day, Its Fan Day.

See you all Saturday

oh and if you see me and know its me come say hello, I will not mind a hello I'm blah blah how are you etc.

G

Aww, thanks Gaz :blush:

I hope you have a great time too, and looking forward to havin a drink with ya, so we can toast to the man the really brings us all together.....

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Whoop whoop WHOOP! Not long to go everyone, hope you all have your glad rags packed up. Its amazing to think that so many fans will be under one roof celebrating Michael. Only one thing could make this day more perfect than it already is. Michael being physically here. As the t-shirt says 'We do it for L.OV.E'. We do it for Michael.

Damn, I'm so angry right now! I screwed up one of my exams, and now I need to do a re-take...
My original plan was to leave today with some other members..but now I'm forced to stay here untill saturday..
Flights are really expensive now (300+) and I don't know if I can afford it to pay such an amount of money for just one day (I would love too, but my wallet doesn't allow it)...

So is there anyone overhere who wants to buy my fandayticket? Mrs. Music has my ticket and you can pick it up and pay her cash at wherever you guys are meeting...

You can have it for 20 pounds, instead of 23!!
PM me or just put it down here if ur interested!! I have a balcony ticket

Last edited:

Damn, I'm so angry right now! I screwed up one of my exams, and now I need to do a re-take...
My original plan was to leave today with some other members..but now I'm forced to stay here untill saturday..
Flights are really expensive now (300+) and I don't know if I can afford it to pay such an amount of money for just one day (I would love too, but my wallet doesn't allow it)...

So is there anyone overhere who wants to buy my fandayticket? Mrs. Music has my ticket and you can pick it up and pay her cash at wherever you guys are meeting...

So sorry u cant make it this sat,grrrrr exams sending u big big hugs xoxo

Last edited:

Shit. That's really bad snorlaax I'm so sorry :(

So sorry you can't go Snorlaaax :(

Aww, thanks Gaz :blush:

I hope you have a great time too, and looking forward to havin a drink with ya, so we can toast to the man the really brings us all together.....

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Hay becca hun
Its all true what gaz says u r amazing at organizing this board hunny and well done :clapping::clapping: you :punk: hun xoxo

Ok...this is my last post before I go :D :D ...in 3 hours I'm leaving to the airport,so I have to prepare. Everyone who's traveling to London: Have a safe journey! See you all Saturday!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Bye MJ Fan! See you there! :ciao:

Ok...this is my last post before I go :D :D ...in 3 hours I'm leaving to the airport,so I have to prepare. Everyone who's traveling to London: Have a safe journey! See you all Saturday!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Have a nice and safe journey :cheeky: xoxo

Oh well..its my fault too. I should have learned better...
I hope you guys have lots of fun and I hope to see all of you at future meetings!!
Big hugs and please take lots of pictures for me!!! Oh and someone needs to take a picture of the GP for me!!:p

Sorry to hear that snorlaaax but hopefully there will be other meets you can attend

Ive ordered a t-shirt finally, well im getting it made locally wasnt going to get one first but now like it soo much :doh: getting it made locally so I can wear it on saturday - hope its as good as the the rest!

Cant wait tho now not long to go!!:punk:

How exciting!!!
Have a good journey and keep safe :hug:
See you in London hun!!!

:jump:

xxxxxxx

Oh hun, I'm sooooooooooo sorry :hug:

But there will be other meet ups, we will meet then.

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxx

Hi,

Hope you all have a great time on Saturday. I really wanted to come but unfortunately can't make it this weekend. Hopefully I can come to the next meet up. I've went to the exhibition before Christmas and it was amazing! I do want to try to go again before it closes at the end of Feb.

Hi,

Hope you all have a great time on Saturday. I really wanted to come but unfortunately can't make it this weekend. Hopefully I can come to the next meet up. I've went to the exhibition before Christmas and it was amazing! I do want to try to go again before it closes at the end of Feb.

There will def, be future meet ups for you to come to, dont you worry about that!!

Off to bed now you guys, speak to you 2morro.

L.O.V.E.

Becca

xxxxxxxx

Hi all i could not afford to get a t shirt in time so was just gonna wear one of my other ones but today i was shopping with my mum and there was this little store that had a michael poster in the window so we went in to have a look and i got the most amazing top!!!

2b1s0m.jpg

It has all tiny little sequins on that make up different pictures of Michael from all eras!! It really is an amazing piece of work! Thought i would share with u all!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^thats the most amazing thing i have seen.... WOW!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^thats the most amazing thing i have seen.... WOW!!!

It really is amazing, so detailed i saw it and was just like you WOW!!! It also has in sequins u cant really see it but it says His smile!! Cause all the pictures are of him smiling!!! Amazing!!!!

Hi all i could not afford to get a t shirt in time so was just gonna wear one of my other ones but today i was shopping with my mum and there was this little store that had a michael poster in the window so we went in to have a look and i got the most amazing top!!!

2b1s0m.jpg

It has all tiny little sequins on that make up different pictures of Michael from all eras!! It really is an amazing piece of work! Thought i would share with u all!!

I am thinking so Becca but i am concerned as to whether i will lose a sequin ha ha!!!
If i lose a sequin Michael could lose an eye or a bit of his hair lol! I really am concerned about that!!! :mello:

Back