MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

I once asked on a forum why people who lie about MJ can't be sued for slander. I was told that now that MJ is deceased, anyone can say whatever they want.

re: GOOD MORNING AMERICA--It seems as though GMA (ABC) might be becoming a tabloid tv station. If they want to continue to hope and think they are professional, they really ought to ask these bodyguards for proof via audio/video tape or on paper. Of course, they won't be able to do this if they are lying. I hate to see GMA go into the garbage can like others have.

Sigh...for a minute when i saw 'Were were told to leave hotels' i thought it was gonna be about MJ telling them to leave hotels for suspicious reasons. Good thing it's not about that though...cause i am getting tired of that. Still this IS very sad...what good is this gonna do? Ah right....spotlight time for these guys and money....it's sad.

i don't believe a word they say. and good morning america has a pattern. just because someone works with MJ, we all should know, by now, they don't necessarily tell the truth. but GMA will only have them on, if they lie, and slander MJ.

15 minutes of 'fame'. that's all it's about. remember, when that one upstanding journalist tried to have truth published, and the likes of good morning america wouldn't publish it? that's where i'm coming from, on this. if these so called 'guards' worked for MJ, they tell on themselves..because apparently, MJ Had money to pay Them.

Michael throwing his bodyguards phone out the window? And breaking the window??

Do they expect me to believe that???

This is no "They Don't Really Care About Us" recording.

Idiots will start believing this like the gospel, and haters will start feeding it like crazy. I will not watch that interview.

And why is this coming out now???

Who is telling them to say this??

Last edited:

The book is coming out now cuz these ppl are bored with their boring lame lives!

which is quite pathetic & sad!

Damn how is this news GMA? Desperate for news and ratings I see! My ass will be sleeping! I would be honored if MJ broke my cell phone I should be so Lucky.... and the window too it could be a shrine at the room so people can see! See how stupid this sounds... good u get it then! People need to stop the B.S and let this man RIP already until the real shit go down with the Dr. Murray, that's worth reporting! What people would do for money! BLAH!

Exactly it is so sad, why did not have Jennifer battern come on and tell her story why do these sad people always have only the negative ones on their shows.

The book is coming out now cuz these ppl are bored with their boring lame lives!

They should learn by now that fans don't buy crappy books about Michael. Just ask Dimond and other losers about their ''bestseller'' books.

They should learn by now that fans don't buy crappy books about Michael. Just ask Dimond and other losers about their ''bestseller'' books.

Oh yes diane's "best *cough* seller" book.....she wishes!!! :lol:

These guys are in the same category with Matt Fiddes. All after quick money, their 15 minutes of fame and making themselves seem more important than they were. (Never even HEARD of these guys before and can't even recall SEEING them around MJ ever either....!!)

But guys, look at it this way....this will be the last time we'll hear about these guys. The money they'll get for their little pathetic inteview will be the last pennies they'll make in the entertainment business because at least their "bodyguard" days will be over. I mean, you think ANY celebrity would EVER want to hire any of THEM after this?? I don't think so! These guys think they are SO SMART, but in reality they are just doing harm to themselves, and in a way I "applaud" them for that because it shows how incrediably STUPID they are! I mean, if there is one thing that every celebrity wants, it's to be able to TRUST their bodyguards and know they have their PRIVACY. So if they know these guys will run to the tabloids and to all these TV shows to talk about everything they saw and heard behind closed doors....you think ANYONE wants to hire them?? Not a chance. So these stupid nobody's can try to make a quick buck and talk about Michael and what supposedly happened....fact will still remain that the world will still LOVE and adore and RESPECT and REMEMBER Michael Jackson....but no one will remember these LOSERS tomorrow.

You are so right summer! :clap:

Call me crazy and plenty have but I just don't have the energy to get upset about stuff like this. Nothing anyone can say about Michael could hurt more then what was said about him on June 25 2009. I mean who cares Michael lost his temper Michael did this or that who gives a crap? I just don't have the time or energy to care about what a few losers have to say about Michael so count me out

These guys are in the same category with Matt Fiddes. All after quick money, their 15 minutes of fame and making themselves seem more important than they were. (Never even HEARD of these guys before and can't even recall SEEING them around MJ ever either....!!)

But guys, look at it this way....this will be the last time we'll hear about these guys. The money they'll get for their little pathetic inteview will be the last pennies they'll make in the entertainment business because at least their "bodyguard" days will be over. I mean, you think ANY celebrity would EVER want to hire any of THEM after this?? I don't think so! These guys think they are SO SMART, but in reality they are just doing harm to themselves, and in a way I "applaud" them for that because it shows how incrediably STUPID they are! I mean, if there is one thing that every celebrity wants, it's to be able to TRUST their bodyguards and know they have their PRIVACY. So if they know these guys will run to the tabloids and to all these TV shows to talk about everything they saw and heard behind closed doors....you think ANYONE wants to hire them?? Not a chance. So these stupid nobody's can try to make a quick buck and talk about Michael and what supposedly happened....fact will still remain that the world will still LOVE and adore and RESPECT and REMEMBER Michael Jackson....but no one will remember these LOSERS tomorrow.

Very true, Summer!

And I just LOOOVE how Stephanopolous, such a respected journalist, does the intro for these guys. You'd think they were the little hairs hair on MJ neck 24/7 for the past 2 years...when most of us could tell just by watching pix of Michael going in and out of Klein's office that these guards surely weren't around 24/7 til the day he died. Gotta love/hate the exaggeration of facts. But what else is new in MJ's world? People take a morsel of TRUTH (if indeed there actually IS a morsel of truth to be had) and turn it into the holy gospel according to (insert random name here). pfft! blah! Next!

MJ's fans should stop watching EVERY single thing where his name appears. They are giving us this crap, because we keep watching it.

If you must watch, wait for the youtube...stop giving them the ratings.

Well said. I never look at these things and I hope many will not.

MJ's fans should stop watching EVERY single thing where his name appears. They are giving us this crap, because we keep watching it.

If you must watch, wait for the youtube...stop giving them the ratings.
:clapping:

That's it.
End of the issue.
But... whatever these guys say, I can see the headlines in a few days and I can see fans posting words of hate towards what they said and discussing every single detail :no: I think there is still so much for us to learn. If we ever manage to pay no attention to this crap (that is, stop ginving them our money and time), maybe we have a single, unique and rare change to see this ever ending. But we are not that strong. And the world is not willing to let this man be in peace, but as long as it is someone else to make fun of, or to show their weakness, the worl will love watching that, because by doing so, the world don't have to look at itself to see all its crap and rubbish and lies. So way to go to the lies and insanity. Michael is gone. They don't care. They will spend the valuable minutes of their lives listening to some lies, instead of trying to find some true.

We are crazy. Our world is crazy :(

I am sorry... no wrong mean to any fan. It's just that I am in such a terrible mood today and I miss Michael so, so, sooo bad right know, that I feel I could ....

Whatever :no:

Last edited:

I will be watching! Like I said before, to fully love some one, you have to take the good with the bad regardless. Do I think Michael was a great entertainer.YES! However, he did have a lot of flaws and was not perfect. He probably cursed,lied, and whatever like we all do !

Michael Jackson Bodyguards: 'We Were Asked to Leave Hotels'

Exclusive: Michael Jackson Bodyguards Dish on Living With Eccentric King of Pop

By SARAH NETTER
March 8, 2010
carousel_gma_logo.gif

Few people were invited into the carefully guarded world of the King of Pop, but the bodyguards hired to protect Michael Jackson and his children are speaking out on the financial and emotional troubles that plagued the late entertainer.

Watch the full exclusive interview Tuesday on "Good Morning America."

"We were asked to leave hotels because the credit card on file was denied," bodyguard Bill Whitfield told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview to air Tuesday.
"The bill wasn't paid," bodyguard Mike Garcia added.
"We smile about it," Whitfield said, "but it's really more painful and hurtful."
Watch Ashleigh Banfield's exclusive interview with Michael Jackson's former bodyguards Tuesday on "Good Morning America."​

By tomorrow night his ex bodyguard would suffer from a black eye by a powerful force

v81y5s.gif
a5kaxl.gif

I have a feeling that these excerpts are actually being taken out of context, deliberately of course, by the promotions of ABC. Notice the body guard bothered to say "the bill wasn't paid" which could mean MJ's accouting employees were messing up and causing him trouble, and frustrations.

Of course it could just be mean bodyguards but it could go the other way with ABC doing it's best to turn it into a tainting-MJ session.

hopefully it wont be as bad as they are advertising it and if it is somwone needs to start suing for breach of contract.

Michael Jackson Bodyguards: 'We Were Asked to Leave Hotels'

Exclusive: Michael Jackson Bodyguards Dish on Living With Eccentric King of Pop

By SARAH NETTER
March 8, 2010
carousel_gma_logo.gif

Few people were invited into the carefully guarded world of the King of Pop, but the bodyguards hired to protect Michael Jackson and his children are speaking out on the financial and emotional troubles that plagued the late entertainer.

Watch the full exclusive interview Tuesday on "Good Morning America."

"We were asked to leave hotels because the credit card on file was denied," bodyguard Bill Whitfield told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview to air Tuesday.
"The bill wasn't paid," bodyguard Mike Garcia added.
"We smile about it," Whitfield said, "but it's really more painful and hurtful."
Watch Ashleigh Banfield's exclusive interview with Michael Jackson's former bodyguards Tuesday on "Good Morning America."​

Ugh... :angry: I'm definitely not watching this sh*t. I don't really give a f*ck about what they have to say.

Ugh... :angry: I'm definitely not watching this sh*t. I don't really give a f*ck about what they have to say.

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back