MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

"They said he either make out in the back seat or was chewing his gum loudly."

can any one explain this to me, i did not get what they mean?

He was kissing behind the curtain. - Or was chewing his gum loudly (being a joke I think)

okay the first video is hilarious. here's the summaries if you can't watch it in your country :

the first video is about the prostitute and the wanting to steal a statue.

MJ sees a girl at night and asks why is she out, isn't it dangerous for her to be out. they say "she is working" but he doesn't understand so the bodyguard says he had to bluntly tell him that she is a prostitute. He says he was very sheltered.

also one day they see a indian on a horse statue and michael says if the back of the car was not full with packages they could go and take it (steal it). Bodyguards said that he had little hood in him.

video 1

this second video is about his love for the books

they say he will spend 4-5 thousand dollars on each shopping trip, they had to get a Uhaul to get the books to house, he had thousands of books at home. they say he mostly read history and science fiction. He was very intelligent and knowledgeable - they said that they learned something new from him everyday. Also similarly he was big on the kids reading and learning as well.

video 2

I watched the GMA segment - first of all let me say that the reporter said that the bodyguards are positive about MJ and said that they wanted to defend him as not many people are defending him.

GMA also stated that the bodyguards were not paid but intend to write a book called "Defending the King".

Some highlights
- They said that he was an excellent father. His kids loved him.
- The kids are extremely polite, well mannered. They showed a note from Paris. Asking for cat food and thanking the bodyguards. They stated that the kids are not spoiled.
- They also said that the kids are extremely smart , "like a 21 year old" was the quote.
- They said Michael did his best to shelter the kids from the tabloids and stories (turning the magazines etc).

- They said some behaviors he had was different but not weird. (they didn't want to call him weird)
- When asked about his relationships with other children , they said that they think all the allegations were false. He was a normal man liking women like they do.

- They said he had at least 2 girlfriends. They took them out. There was a curtain they did not see but heard their talks etc. They said he either make out in the back seat or was chewing his gum loudly.

- They also said that he didn't like the Las Vegas house and felt exposed there as there was to many paparazzi etc.
- They also said that he himself ordered at the drive-through.

-When asked about the drugs , they said there have been some times that they felt he was behaving differently and thought that he might be taken something.

When finishing the segment the reporter said that
- He constantly read , Wall Street Journal and generally history books. The kids loved to read as well.
- He wanted to go to Wal-Mart and order a beer at a bar.
- He wan't able to tell that a woman was a prostitute and had to be told.

They will continue with this tomorrow. Talking about the finances and his relations with his family (GMA said that family had to make an appointment to see him).

They also said that there would be extra clips on their website and tonight on the Nightline show.

Thanks for those two! :clapping:

GMA also stated that the bodyguards were not paid but intend to write a book called "Defending the King".

LOL who said it first. surprise surprise and kinda sad that fans are saying they will buy it cause at this stage it looks positive.

Mike had AT LEAST 2 girlfriends??!! Whoever those ladies are, they sure were damn lucky!!!

The bodyguards (just like everyone else) confirming what a great dad Michael was and how well mannered and educated the children are.

Aww it turned out better than expected but I'm still nervous about more that they have to say. Is there only the two videos so far?

MJ's fans should stop watching EVERY single thing where his name appears. They are giving us this crap, because we keep watching it.

If you must watch, wait for the youtube...stop giving them the ratings.
you are right. i barely watch anything on tv about michael. what's the point? it's usually lies, and doesn't make you feel good so why torture yourself i say.

you are right. i barely watch anything on tv about michael. what's the point? it's usually lies, and doesn't make you feel good so why torture yourself i say.

Actually wasn't the case this time. It was very positive. I look forward to the rest of it.

Watched this morning before leaving for work. I'm glad it wasn't negative stuff. Although the coming segments on Nightline tonight and on GMA tomorrow make me a little nervous. I hope this remains mostly positive.

the ladies and girls just couldnt resist him how could any girl kick him out of bed

:doh: :blush: i know i wouldnt

crawls out of thread red as a beetroot for confessing :lol:

me either.....:blush:
"stays in thread and stands proudly next to MJ".....:lmao:

:lmao: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :rofl::rofl:

Me? Ahhmmm.... :blush: emmm....ups, next question, please :smilerolleyes:

"They said he either make out in the back seat or was chewing his gum loudly."

can any one explain this to me, i did not get what they mean?

He was kissing behind the curtain. - Or was chewing his gum loudly (being a joke I think)

they said there was a curtain so they did not see what was happening in the back seat, they could only hear noises coming from MJ and girlfriend. They meant that they heard kissing noises and then joked "or he was chewing gum loudly" (as they can't see for certain). so yeah they were trying to make a joke.

so mj was a playa hahah .. hmmmm
and that was really sweet of paris. kinda wierd that they kept the note though but w.e at least they aint talkin shiett about him .. yet ..

LOL who said it first. surprise surprise and kinda sad that fans are saying they will buy it cause at this stage it looks positive.

Oh heck at this point, I think I will too! But I'll wait to hear reviews first :)

So glad it was positive! :clapping: I DVRed it so I'm looking forward to watching it :)

Oh heck at this point, I think I will too! But I'll wait to hear reviews first :)
sorry but fans cant complain about staff selling mj out and then run off to buy their books cause it says some nice things. they are just feeding these ppl. i thought mj fans of all ppl would know that

Of course they are writing a book....lol.

Just like Karen Faye...they need the money.

I am also generally skeptical about people coming out now to talk and whether or nor they are cashing on Michael. However at the same time I have no problem if what they are telling is positive. As a fan that loved Michael for a long time I personally do not need anyone telling me how wonderful he is, but for example if a regular person watches the show today and/or reads the book and thinks about Michael positively then I am okay with the people/stories/books.

As for the bodyguards they seemed nice and genuine. Their stories were positive and I personally gave them points when they did not agree with the reporter and refused using "weird" as a descriptive word.

Edit : the name of the book is "In Defense of the King" , apparently I was half asleep when I was watching the GMA and made a mistake in the books name.

Last edited:

sorry but fans cant complain about staff selling mj out and then run off to buy their books cause it says some nice things. they are just feeding these ppl. i thought mj fans of all ppl would know that

I do know that but I also don't know what's wrong with hearing about the good things people have to say about him too. If I decide to buy the book it makes me no less of a fan, I don't care what anyone says or anyone thinks. I think for myself.

they said there was a curtain so they did not see what was happening in the back seat, they could only hear noises coming from MJ and girlfriend. They meant that they heard kissing noises and then joked "or he was chewing gum loudly" (as they can't see for certain). so yeah they were trying to make a joke.

thanks, both .
so , the girls were with him in the car ????

I do know that but I also don't know what's wrong with hearing about the good things people have to say about him too. If I decide to buy the book it makes me no less of a fan, I don't care what anyone says or anyone thinks. I think for myself.

I agree 1000% with you. I plan on buying it and I think it is ridiculous for that to be a problem with anyone else. I also like to read the good things people have to say about him. But then again what would a thread me without negativity and snide remarks!

thanks, both .
so , the girls were with him in the car ????

yes.. it looks like several news sites, websites, tabloids etc are running the girlfriends and making out story.

Bodyguards -- Jackson Had Multiple Girlfriends!?!
Posted Mar 9th 2010 8:50AM by TMZ Staff
Michael Jackson's former bodyguards say they used to chaperon MJ around town while he made out with girls in the backseat.

Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard told GMA this AM about their time working for the late pop star -- saying they don't believe Jackson was a pedophile and that he had "desires of women." As one put it, "Men know men."

video for that part is here

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0hhNeBdpz

I do know that but I also don't know what's wrong with hearing about the good things people have to say about him too.
theres nothing wrong with it but at the end of the day they are still selling mj out and breaching confidentiality by talking about private things whether they say good or bad things. yesterday everyone was hating on these guys cause of the first articles that talked about these interviews.now everyone thinks they are great. i just find that abit hypocritical thats all. if they say nice things they are still breaching his confidentiality the same as if they slagged him off. that doesnt make any difference to me but i guess to some it does.

yes.. it looks like several news sites, websites, tabloids etc are running the girlfriends and making out story.

Michael Jackson's former bodyguards say they used to chaperon MJ around town while he made out with girls in the backseat.

Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard told GMA this AM about their time working for the late pop star -- saying they don't believe Jackson was a pedophile and that he had "desires of women." As one put it, "Men know men."

typcial tmz. considering most pedos are straight thats a pretty discriminatary comment to make

i'm happy to read this :). finally they said the truth.

I agree 1000% with you. I plan on buying it and I think it is ridiculous for that to be a problem with anyone else. I also like to read the good things people have to say about him. But then again what would a thread me without negativity and snide remarks!

I think it's an issue that isn't just black and white, there's that gray area. I do understand that staff shouldn't be selling him out, but I want to read the good things they have to say as well. I never even said for sure I was gonna buy it because of the two conflicting perspectives. But I dont think it's fair to have my fandom questioned if I do decide to buy it. Like I said I think for myself, I don't plan out my actions based on what the other fans are doing. I was skeptical of this interview at first, and I was pleasantly surprised.

But I dont think it's fair to have my fandom questioned if I do decide to buy it. Like I said I think for myself,
no ones questioning it. if ppl cant discuss things without feeling threatening then maybe they shouldnt comment

theres nothing wrong with it but at the end of the day they are still selling mj out and breaching confidentiality by talking about private things whether they say good or bad things. yesterday everyone was hating on these guys cause of the first articles that talked about these interviews.now everyone thinks they are great. i just find that abit hypocritical thats all. if they say nice things they are still breaching his confidentiality the same as if they slagged him off. that doesnt make any difference to me but i guess to some it does.

And former employees that worked for stars talk about it all the time. MJ is no exception. But for once it is people that held him in high regard. And for once I am sorry but it is nice to hear. As for the hypocritical, I don't know about the other fans that said they would buy it but I never said anything hatred wise towards the guys before it was aired. But then again I don't believe in criticizing everything, especially before something has aired.

I didn't wanna tell you guys but I was one of the girls who was in the backseat with Michael ....

And former employees that worked for stars talk about it all the time. MJ is no exception. But for once it is people that held him in high regard. And for once I am sorry but it is nice to hear. As for the hypocritical, I don't know about the other fans that said they would buy it but I never said anything hatred wise towards the guys before it was aired. But then again I don't believe in criticizing everything, especially before something has aired.

And stuff like they were talking about this morning is so trivial, it's not like it was any of the big stuff that's really really private. They were sharing some fun stories. Now the stuff about the finances and whatnot is a different story. I don't think it's necessary to talk about that stuff. That kind of stuff is none of our business, IMO.

no ones questioning it. if ppl cant discuss things without feeling threatening then maybe they shouldnt comment

I apologize for jumping the gun like that. I totally get what you'r saying though. I realy do.

Back