MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

Maybe they'll have some good things to say? I think we should wait and see it before getting angry. Then if it really is as bad as we think it'll be, THEN we can rant!

Notice the body guard bothered to say "the bill wasn't paid" which could mean MJ's accouting employees were messing up and causing him trouble, and frustrations.

I think that's most likely Michael's accountants who caused any payment problems Michael may have had. I don't believe Michael was ever broke.

I watched the GMA segment - first of all let me say that the reporter said that the bodyguards are positive about MJ and said that they wanted to defend him as not many people are defending him.

GMA also stated that the bodyguards were not paid but intend to write a book called "Defending the King".
Edit : the name of the book is "In Defense of the King"

Some highlights
- They said that he was an excellent father. His kids loved him.
- The kids are extremely polite, well mannered. They showed a note from Paris. Asking for cat food and thanking the bodyguards. They stated that the kids are not spoiled.
- They also said that the kids are extremely smart , "like a 21 year old" was the quote.
- They said Michael did his best to shelter the kids from the tabloids and stories (turning the magazines etc).

- They said some behaviors he had was different but not weird. (they didn't want to call him weird)
- When asked about his relationships with other children , they said that they think all the allegations were false. He was a normal man liking women like they do.

- They said he had at least 2 girlfriends. They took them out. There was a curtain they did not see but heard their talks etc. They said he either make out in the back seat or was chewing his gum loudly.

- They also said that he didn't like the Las Vegas house and felt exposed there as there was to many paparazzi etc.
- They also said that he himself ordered at the drive-through.

-When asked about the drugs , they said there have been some times that they felt he was behaving differently and thought that he might be taken something.

When finishing the segment the reporter said that
- He constantly read , Wall Street Journal and generally history books. The kids loved to read as well.
- He wanted to go to Wal-Mart and order a beer at a bar.
- He wan't able to tell that a woman was a prostitute and had to be told.

They will continue with this tomorrow. Talking about the finances and his relations with his family (GMA said that family had to make an appointment to see him).

They also said that there would be extra clips on their website and tonight on the Nightline show.

Last edited:

I watched the GMA segment - first of all let me say that the reporter said that the bodyguards are positive about MJ and said that they wanted to defend him as not many people are defending him.

GMA also stated that the bodyguards were not paid but intend to write a book called "Defending the King".

Some highlights
- The kids are extremely polite, well mannered. They showed a note from Paris. Asking for cat food and thanking the bodyguards. They stated that the kids are not spoiled.
- They also said that the kids are extremely smart , "like a 21 year old" was the quote.
- They said Michael did his best to shelter the kids from the tabloids and stories (turning the magazines etc).

- They said some behaviors he had was different but not weird. (they didn't want to call him weird)
- When asked about his relationships with other children , they said that they think all the allegations were false. He was a normal man liking women like they do.

- They said he had at least 2 girlfriends. They took them out. There was a curtain they did not see but heard their talks etc. They said he either make out in the back seat or was chewing his gum loudly.

- They also said that he didn't like the Las Vegas house and felt exposed there as there was to many paparazzi etc.

-When asked about the drugs , they said there have been some times that they felt he was behaving differently and thought that he might be taken something.

- He constantly read , Wall Street Journal and generally history books. The kids loved to read as well.

They will continue with this tomorrow. Talking about the finances and his relations with his family (GMA said that family had to make an appointment to see him).

They also said that there would be extra clips on their website and tonight on the Nightline show.

thanx for this hun

Exclusive: Michael Jackson's Secretive Life
Three Former Bodyguards Speak About Jackson, His Girlfriends and Children
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD and ANGELA ELLIS
March 9, 2010

Michael Jackson enjoyed spending time with his children, cruising the Vegas strip and even ordering fast food through a drive through, according to three of his former bodyguards.

Men speak about riding along the Vegas strip with Jackson. But the men also said Jackson's lifestyle was isolated and lonely and described it as full of "stress, paranoia and pain."

In an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America," Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard spoke out about Jackson's secretive life, describing some moments as just plain "sad."

For instance, when Jackson held a birthday party for one of his children, only Jackson, the teacher, the nanny and the three bodyguards would attend, the men said. No other children were there.

"None," the three men said.

Jackson died June 25 following a lethal cocktail of prescription drugs and propofol. The three men said they first met the pop star more than two years earlier in 2007.

"He's got his little doctor's mask on and he says, 'BJ, hi, I've heard so much about you. Go ahead and have a seat,'" Beard said.

The three men signed up for personal protection, but the job became much more, they said. Jackson trusted them with his life, his children and his secrets.

"We were with Michael Jackson the person, not the entertainer," Garcia said.

In fact, the bandages Jackson wore frequently in public were not concealing secret surgeries, Whitfield said. Instead, the singer was using them as a disguise.

"That disguise to him was the burn victim look," Whitfield said.

Although the men wondered what was going on, they never asked Jackson about the mask.

"He's coming down with the kids and we can't say, 'What the hell you got on, sir?'" Beard said. "How could you tell him that?"

Prior to his death, Jackson was staging a comeback tour in London. When the family was not on the road, Jackson called a rented Las Vegas mansion his home. But his bodyguards said the singer did not enjoy being there.

"For you and I, it's a great house…but for security for MJ and his kids…[it's a] horrible house," Whitfield said.

The men said Jackson was always paranoid about security.

Michael Jackson and His Three Children
The men described Jackson as an "awesome" dad who loved to spend time with his children and took them to fast food drive-throughs for Big Macs and fried chicken. Often, Jackson would insist on ordering himself, the guards said.

"The kids were constantly saying, 'I love you, Daddy…They were like four buddies," Garcia said.

Despite having a privileged upbringing, Whitfield said the children were very "polite" and "well mannered."

A note from Paris to Whitfield asking for tuna fish for the cat is filled with please and thank you.

In fact, the bodyguards said the children were the easiest part of their job, and remember, wistfully, moments when they misbehaved and tried to sneak extra Oreos.

"I mean, sometimes they would say little things like, 'Bill, Daddy wants you to go get some cookies for us,'" Whitfield said, remembering moments when Jackson's kids tried to trick him into getting them cookies.

The bodyguards said Jackson tried to shield his children from the media frenzy and "***** *****" headlines.

"Sometimes he would see [the tabloids] and he would take them and turn them around, so the kids wouldn't see them," Whitfield said.

Jackson and Child Molestation Charges
In 2005, Jackson was brought up on child molestation charges but later acquitted. When asked if they believed Jackson was a pedophile, all three men emphatically said "no."

"Being a man…men know men…and we [were] around him long enough to know…he was a man," Whitfield said.

Garcia said Jackson had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers."

The men said the pop star had at least two girlfriends and sometimes felt as though they were chaperoning two teenagers on a date.

"In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat…you couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there…they didn't do nothing out of bounds…you can hear the kissing," Whitfield said.

Thank you for the summary. It seems positive. That's nice.

that made me lol :) nice to know Michael had someone special in his life :)

okay the first video is hilarious. here's the summaries if you can't watch it in your country :

the first video is about the prostitute and the wanting to steal a statue.

MJ sees a girl at night and asks why is she out, isn't it dangerous for her to be out. they say "she is working" but he doesn't understand so the bodyguard says he had to bluntly tell him that she is a prostitute. He says he was very sheltered.

also one day they see a indian on a horse statue and michael says if the back of the car was not full with packages they could go and take it (steal it). Bodyguards said that he had little hood in him.

video 1

this second video is about his love for the books

they say he will spend 4-5 thousand dollars on each shopping trip, they had to get a Uhaul to get the books to house, he had thousands of books at home. they say he mostly read history and science fiction. He was very intelligent and knowledgeable - they said that they learned something new from him everyday. Also similarly he was big on the kids reading and learning as well.

video 2

okay the first video is hilarious. here's the summaries if you can't watch it in your country :

the first video is about the prostitute and the wanting to steal a statue.

MJ sees a girl at night and asks why is she out, isn't it dangerous for her to be out. they say "she is working" but he doesn't understand so the bodyguard says he had to bluntly tell him that she is a prostitute. He says he was very sheltered.

also one day they see a indian on a horse statue and michael says if the back of the car was not full with packages they could go and take it (steal it). Bodyguards said that he had little hood in him.

video 1

this second video is about his love for the books

they say he will spend 4-5 thousand dollars on each shopping trip, they had to get a Uhaul to get the books to house, he had thousands of books at home. they say he mostly read history and science fiction. He was very intelligent and knowledgeable - they said that they learned something new from him everyday. Also similarly he was big on the kids reading and learning as well.

video 2

Thanks for the videos..:lol: the first one was really funny =)

Thank you for the videos and articles. These really made my day start off better than planned! :)

Garcia
017.jpg

Is that Jay-Z?
kidding by the way

Well I'm glad it was positive. Thanks for the info Ivy and nena :huggy:

Of course they are writing a book....lol.

Just like Karen Faye...they need the money.

I'm glad these people are speaking out and spreading the right message. I just wish they would go to other countries and do the same!

IF the book is published, I'll buy a copy!

"In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat…you couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there…they didn't do nothing out of bounds…you can hear the kissing," Whitfield said.
I am so glad to hear it!! :wub:

Thanks for posting nena! :)

Thank you Nena and Ivy for the news and clips..:).......So Michael had game..:blush:....Not just one girl friend.... but two..:blush:.......Lucky chics.

Some highlights

thank you so much for this!
So far looks pretty good, I feel like they tell as it is.
we'll see what's next... hope they keep it positive overall

Thank you Nena and Ivy for the news and clips..:).......So Michael had game..:blush:....Not just one girl friend.... but two..:blush:.......Lucky chics.

the ladies and girls just couldnt resist him how could any girl kick him out of bed

:doh: :blush: i know i wouldnt

crawls out of thread red as a beetroot for confessing :lol:

IThey will continue with this tomorrow. Talking about the finances and his relations with his family (GMA said that family had to make an appointment to see him).

Thank you sooooooooo much for the recap. I'm taping and can't wait to get home. So they're going to be on Nightline, too. Hope Bashir is not going to do the interview so I can enjoy.

Ivy...(quick question cuz I can't watch the videos at work)

In a promo I saw, one of the guards said something like MJ said "why don't they leave me alone..." Was that referencing a particular incident?

Thanks for any info.

the ladies and girls just couldnt resist him how could any girl kick him out of bed

:doh: :blush: i know i wouldnt

crawls out of thread red as a beetroot for confessing :lol:

me either.....:blush:
"stays in thread and stands proudly next to MJ".....:lmao:

I believe he was referring to the media/paparazzi/etc. I watched it and thought it was a great interview. Or I should say their answers were great. They shared a note Paris wrote asking him to get some tuna for her cat. She was so poised and polite in it. I truly think they want to defend him. And I would buy the book in a minute.

^^^ Thanks for the info. Finally, a book I am anxious to read.

^^^ Thanks for the info. Finally, a book I am anxious to read.

I think I agree with you here...I am actually excited to read this book....do we know when it will come out?

"They said he either make out in the back seat or was chewing his gum loudly."

can any one explain this to me, i did not get what they mean?

This sounds like it was quite positive.

I'm surprised. But happilly surprised.

Hope they will keep the positive feel.

Back