MJ's Bodyguards On GMA-(All Threads Merged)

Re: MJ's Bodyguards Tomorrow On GMA

theres nothing wrong with it but at the end of the day they are still selling mj out and breaching confidentiality by talking about private things whether they say good or bad things. yesterday everyone was hating on these guys cause of the first articles that talked about these interviews.now everyone thinks they are great. i just find that abit hypocritical thats all. if they say nice things they are still breaching his confidentiality the same as if they slagged him off. that doesnt make any difference to me but i guess to some it does.

:clapping::clapping:

And you are absolutely right.

You are not being negative, contrary to what some folks here wrote, you are just speaking the truth.

Fans ARE BEING hypocritical.

Just watch, tomorrow's show won't be as positive and you will start reading complaints about these same sellouts.

Well since these are bodygaurds who prob worked with Mike for a short time. I don't care about what they say.

Michael Jackson's former bodyguards say they used to chaperon MJ around town while he made out with girls in the backseat.

And If this is true, Why can't I be one of them. :cry:

But seriously I don't belive this really.

Just watch, tomorrow's show won't be as positive and you will start reading complaints about these same sellouts.

I was just about to say the samething. Although I did not see their interview this morning, I have read that tomorrow they will be discussing the finances AND the Jackson family having to make an appointment to see Michael.

Let's see how well those two topics of discussion go over with some of the fans.

yes.. it looks like several news sites, websites, tabloids etc are running the girlfriends and making out story.

Bodyguards -- Jackson Had Multiple Girlfriends!?!
Posted Mar 9th 2010 8:50AM by TMZ Staff
Michael Jackson's former bodyguards say they used to chaperon MJ around town while he made out with girls in the backseat.

Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard told GMA this AM about their time working for the late pop star -- saying they don't believe Jackson was a pedophile and that he had "desires of women." As one put it, "Men know men."

video for that part is here

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0hhNeBdpz

The fans really love gossip sites.

To hell with those bodyguards
I'm on the fence with them and their story-telling.

I think we all enjoy hearing the "backseat" type stories, but I'm not sure if they should be dragging the Jackson Family into their conversations.

They are going to talk about "making an appointment to see Michael." Will they also be talking about WHY the family had to make an appointment (most noticeable, Joe Jackson)? If so, that type of dialogue will only lead to more confusion, in my opinion.

I think it would be good if they left some of that stuff to themselves.

To hell with those bodyguards

:agree:Listen to you...and you just wrote you were one of the backseat girls. smh!!

All kidding aside, I think fans, in general, have a problem being consistent when it comes to Michael.

I watched the GMA segment - first of all let me say that the reporter said that the bodyguards are positive about MJ and said that they wanted to defend him as not many people are defending him.

GMA also stated that the bodyguards were not paid but intend to write a book called "Defending the King".
Edit : the name of the book is "In Defense of the King"

Some highlights
- They said that he was an excellent father. His kids loved him.
- The kids are extremely polite, well mannered. They showed a note from Paris. Asking for cat food and thanking the bodyguards. They stated that the kids are not spoiled.
- They also said that the kids are extremely smart , "like a 21 year old" was the quote.
- They said Michael did his best to shelter the kids from the tabloids and stories (turning the magazines etc).

- They said some behaviors he had was different but not weird. (they didn't want to call him weird)
- When asked about his relationships with other children , they said that they think all the allegations were false. He was a normal man liking women like they do.

- They said he had at least 2 girlfriends. They took them out. There was a curtain they did not see but heard their talks etc. They said he either make out in the back seat or was chewing his gum loudly.

- They also said that he didn't like the Las Vegas house and felt exposed there as there was to many paparazzi etc.
- They also said that he himself ordered at the drive-through.

-When asked about the drugs , they said there have been some times that they felt he was behaving differently and thought that he might be taken something.

When finishing the segment the reporter said that
- He constantly read , Wall Street Journal and generally history books. The kids loved to read as well.
- He wanted to go to Wal-Mart and order a beer at a bar.
- He wan't able to tell that a woman was a prostitute and had to be told.

They will continue with this tomorrow. Talking about the finances and his relations with his family (GMA said that family had to make an appointment to see him).

They also said that there would be extra clips on their website and tonight on the Nightline show.

Exclusive: Michael Jackson's Secretive Life
Three Former Bodyguards Speak About Jackson, His Girlfriends and Children
By ASHLEIGH BANFIELD and ANGELA ELLIS
March 9, 2010

Michael Jackson enjoyed spending time with his children, cruising the Vegas strip and even ordering fast food through a drive through, according to three of his former bodyguards.

Men speak about riding along the Vegas strip with Jackson. But the men also said Jackson's lifestyle was isolated and lonely and described it as full of "stress, paranoia and pain."

In an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America," Mike Garcia, Bill Whitfield and Javon "BJ" Beard spoke out about Jackson's secretive life, describing some moments as just plain "sad."

For instance, when Jackson held a birthday party for one of his children, only Jackson, the teacher, the nanny and the three bodyguards would attend, the men said. No other children were there.

"None," the three men said.

Jackson died June 25 following a lethal cocktail of prescription drugs and propofol. The three men said they first met the pop star more than two years earlier in 2007.

"He's got his little doctor's mask on and he says, 'BJ, hi, I've heard so much about you. Go ahead and have a seat,'" Beard said.

The three men signed up for personal protection, but the job became much more, they said. Jackson trusted them with his life, his children and his secrets.

"We were with Michael Jackson the person, not the entertainer," Garcia said.

In fact, the bandages Jackson wore frequently in public were not concealing secret surgeries, Whitfield said. Instead, the singer was using them as a disguise.

"That disguise to him was the burn victim look," Whitfield said.

Although the men wondered what was going on, they never asked Jackson about the mask.

"He's coming down with the kids and we can't say, 'What the hell you got on, sir?'" Beard said. "How could you tell him that?"

Prior to his death, Jackson was staging a comeback tour in London. When the family was not on the road, Jackson called a rented Las Vegas mansion his home. But his bodyguards said the singer did not enjoy being there.

"For you and I, it's a great house…but for security for MJ and his kids…[it's a] horrible house," Whitfield said.

The men said Jackson was always paranoid about security.

Michael Jackson and His Three Children
The men described Jackson as an "awesome" dad who loved to spend time with his children and took them to fast food drive-throughs for Big Macs and fried chicken. Often, Jackson would insist on ordering himself, the guards said.

"The kids were constantly saying, 'I love you, Daddy…They were like four buddies," Garcia said.

Despite having a privileged upbringing, Whitfield said the children were very "polite" and "well mannered."

A note from Paris to Whitfield asking for tuna fish for the cat is filled with please and thank you.

In fact, the bodyguards said the children were the easiest part of their job, and remember, wistfully, moments when they misbehaved and tried to sneak extra Oreos.

"I mean, sometimes they would say little things like, 'Bill, Daddy wants you to go get some cookies for us,'" Whitfield said, remembering moments when Jackson's kids tried to trick him into getting them cookies.

The bodyguards said Jackson tried to shield his children from the media frenzy and "***** *****" headlines.

"Sometimes he would see [the tabloids] and he would take them and turn them around, so the kids wouldn't see them," Whitfield said.

Jackson and Child Molestation Charges
In 2005, Jackson was brought up on child molestation charges but later acquitted. When asked if they believed Jackson was a pedophile, all three men emphatically said "no."

"Being a man…men know men…and we [were] around him long enough to know…he was a man," Whitfield said.

Garcia said Jackson had "desires of women like we do. He had lovers."

The men said the pop star had at least two girlfriends and sometimes felt as though they were chaperoning two teenagers on a date.

"In the cars that we had, we had a curtain that covered the back seat…you couldn't see in the back seat. They talked back there…they didn't do nothing out of bounds…you can hear the kissing," Whitfield said.

okay the first video is hilarious. here's the summaries if you can't watch it in your country :

the first video is about the prostitute and the wanting to steal a statue.

MJ sees a girl at night and asks why is she out, isn't it dangerous for her to be out. they say "she is working" but he doesn't understand so the bodyguard says he had to bluntly tell him that she is a prostitute. He says he was very sheltered.

also one day they see a indian on a horse statue and michael says if the back of the car was not full with packages they could go and take it (steal it). Bodyguards said that he had little hood in him.

video 1

this second video is about his love for the books

they say he will spend 4-5 thousand dollars on each shopping trip, they had to get a Uhaul to get the books to house, he had thousands of books at home. they say he mostly read history and science fiction. He was very intelligent and knowledgeable - they said that they learned something new from him everyday. Also similarly he was big on the kids reading and learning as well.

video 2

Thanks for the articles. :rofl: at the kids trying to sneak Oreos.

I didn't wanna tell you guys but I was one of the girls who was in the backseat with Michael ....

:lol:

So they do have a book that's coming out? I like how they have said positive things about Michael but in the end of the day they're still doing something that is making money out of his name whether they are being paid for the interview or not.

Wow MJ was a two-timing playa, who knew?

Each day is something new.....the stupidity and fuckery never ceases to end.....so lame.....

I think we all enjoy hearing the "backseat" type stories, but I'm not sure if they should be dragging the Jackson Family into their conversations.

They are going to talk about "making an appointment to see Michael." Will they also be talking about WHY the family had to make an appointment (most noticeable, Joe Jackson)? If so, that type of dialogue will only lead to more confusion, in my opinion.

I look at it this way...We have been through so much with losing Michael the way we did...the pain is still SOOO overwhelming....if I can get a little chuckle about Michael being in the backseat of a car with a chic...I am taking it. BUT..I dont need these bodyguards confirming ANYTHING for me...I already KNEW Michael was a lover not a fighter..:blush:
It is just nice to read something positive for a change.

So they do have a book that's coming out? I like how they have said positive things about Michael but in the end of the day they're still doing something that is making money out of his name whether they are being paid for the interview or not.

Well everyone is making money with MJs name and it has always been like that. JRT's book is a total lie...and many mj fans bought it.
Aeg, sony they're all making money...

I mean it doesn't hurt when it stays positive.

I am glad they talk about girlfriends...michael is not an asexual pater pan kid like the press always wanted everyone to believe.

All kidding aside, I think fans, in general, have a problem being consistent when it comes to Michael.

although I agree to some extent, can we not generalize it to anyone and everyone please?

for example personally I did not make any comments before watching the show, today I tend to think it was a positive thing. tomorrow if something happens and changes my opinion I will be honest in expressing that too.

we are all human, we don't have perfect information and our ideas, opinions and perceptions tend to change as we learn, hear, see more things over time and that's just the way life is.

Wow MJ was a two-timing playa, who knew?

Each day is something new.....the stupidity and fuckery never ceases to end.....so lame.....

The way I read it is that he dated two different women while they worked for him. But the articles only say that they met him in 2007 not how long they worked for him.

I'm wondering why they didn't bother to share more details about the women but it doesn't fit into the media's perception of MJ so they probably weren't asked more about it. Maybe they are saving it for the book. :mello:

I would love to know who those girls are that were making out with him in the back of the car! But I guess its good that they havent gone to the media.

The way I read it is that he dated two different women while they worked for him. But the articles only say that they met him in 2007 not how long they worked for him.

they said that they worked for him for 2 years. I'm assuming it was during the time he was in Las Vegas.

Since the media will not improve their view overnight about Michael, there is really no other way to shed a different light, isn't it? Personally I would encourage everyone who has nice things to say and I don't expect them to do it for free.
And for sure I don't want to let media get away with what they did to him.
Perhaps it takes little steps, but somehow, the world gets to see the way we see him.
I don't know why is so important to me, but thats the way it is.
Tomorrow maybe the hell breaks loose, but I enjoyed the lil bits today

I would love to know who those girls are that were making out with him in the back of the car! But I guess its good that they havent gone to the media.
I have a feeling ONE of them was that woman who worked for Vogue magazine. The same woman who got Michael to wear all of those Balmain jackets, including the one off of her back (the red one he wears in the TII movie).

:timer: Agreed. You may even have some fans defending the bodyguards when they start saying negative things. Saying things like 'of course MJ was broke, they are only speaking the truth.'

The thing with the WHY part is it can be twisted into some very ugly claims. As for the hotel claim, its funny I remember reading on this forum about Joe & Majestic hanging out with fans and getting free hotel rooms and food by using Michael's name. :mello:

they said that they worked for him for 2 years. I'm assuming it was during the time he was in Las Vegas.

Thanks. I haven't watched the videos; only read the articles.

I have a feeling ONE of them was that woman who worked for Vogue magazine. The same woman who got Michael to wear all of those Balmain jackets, including the one off of her back (the red one he wears in the TII movie).

His "stylist", Ruskha. She told the LA Times that MJ is very sexy.

if I were one of his kids I wouldn't want to hear certain private things concerning my father,like who and when he was kissing in his car or having sex with and w/e parents keep for themselves...even if the interview is all in all positive(so far) they are still giving away info that MJ tried to protect at all cost for the benefit of himself and his kids...sorry but no..

The credit card issue is no big deal.

Credit card means it has a limit. Given the spending, the card was possibly used and maxed out, only to check in and have it declined.

This was a time when people were trying to sue MJ left right and centre while associates were siphoning off money.

If the likes of Dr Tahome were not pocketing $5million, the Schaffels having taken millions off the account years back and the accountants given money to pay bills which they diverted, resulting in even more lawsuits and lawyers to be paid to deal with that, all this wouldn't have needed to happen.

Ofcourse the media won't tell that side of the story, let alone their role in making it impossible for MJ to release albums or tour because they helped promote false allegations and profit at his expense.

Now, how much does it cost MJ to check into a hotel? $100,000 to $200,000, a small fraction of what Tahome was hiding, not to mention what he spent that we have no knowledge of because it can't be traced from the moment it was withdrawn or how it was distributed and put to use contrary to what MJ may have wanted or known.

crawls back into thread quietly and stands proudly on the other side of Michael

I'd have preferred sitting in that back seat with him than standing proudly on the other side!

:timer: Agreed. You may even have some fans defending the bodyguards when they start saying negative things. Saying things like 'of course MJ was broke, they are only speaking the truth.'
QUOTE]

I have a feeling they will be truthful from seeing what I have seen of them. I doubt they will say he was broke. But if they say credit cards were denied, that I believe. He was a high spender, credit cards go over the liit all the time without people knowing it, especially when accountants take care of paying them and you don't know where your at with your spending. To me, not a big deal.

MJ was not perfect, neither am I and neither is anyone else. But he was a great man and a great father. The way the bodyguards spoke of him just reinforced that

if I were one of his kids I wouldn't want to hear certain private things concerning my father,like who and when he was kissing in his car or having sex with and w/e parents keep for themselves...even if the interview is all in all positive(so far) they are still giving away info that MJ tried to protect at all cost for the benefit of himself and his kids...sorry but no..

:clapping::clapping:

Some folks think it is ok to betray MJ's trust if it is positive and can help his image in the press. MJ is dead...who gives a flying "tuck" about his image. 25 years from now, some will still believe MJ was a drug addict...or was a horrible father. Regardless of what ex-employees reveal.

Reading the comments on TMZ (where non MJ fans go at it to their heart's content), some think the bodyguards were paid to say positive things about MJ. I think people need to give it a rest for a bit.

I guess now, we should wait for Karen Faye's GMA interview. She already confirm she is working on a book.

Thanks for the links..

I like to hear inside stories and I appreciated these men for not bashing him and wanting to defend him. I don't know if id BUY the book.

Back