MJ's setlist revealed [Not Official]

I still think its fake.

At least do I Cant Help it instead of Girlfriend.

I don't believe this !

We were told new songs would be sung!

I gotta say that ending a concert with Thriller would be a horrible idea. Thriller just doesn't work as a closing song

I hope MJ opens with "Unbrekable". I think that's the perfect song for him to start with and it really makes a statement.

I'd prefer Don't Stop Till You Get Enough.

I'm still hoping that he'll add songs like Dirty Diana, Give In To Me, Get on the floor and You can't win. I bet the last two mentioned would sound really amazing live. Heck throw in Butterflies, Whatever Happens and Stranger in Moscow for the slow ballads part.

that's clearly not real. why would he include girlfriend and one day in your life? as well as opening with billie jean? i think not. judging the pattern of other concerts this is way off. this won't be the setlist for the concert and i'll bet my ticket on that!

Wow. I'm calling fake.

The fact that there is nothing from Invincible is enough to make me say that. One Day In Your Life? I really can't see that being done...talk about Old School haha. Well actually I could see him doing that for some reason. But Girlfriend? Wow..umm...please no.

The setlist seems fake to me. Most of them songs I can see MJ performing but I can't see him doing Girlfriend unless its a completely different version altogether that has been done for Off the Wall 30. One Day In Your Life is a nice song but I don't see him doing that one on stage. Plus manager of AEG Live said MJ will be doing some new songs so I don't think this setlist is right.

Why is everybody like 'I hope/think the setlist is fake'? OF COURSE it is people, didn't mike say he'll be performing the songs his fans want to hear? :)

I really DO wonder how all this is gonna happen though., in what way is he gonna know what songs his fans want?

I Think thats a VERY rough setlist, and deffinatley not in order. Thriller at the end? and MITM in the middle? Erm.. No

Would love to see MITM readded to the setlist tho =]

Is this coming from the daily mirror newspaper ??

dont listen to a word because its nothing but trash . I bought a daily mirror newspaper the other day because on the front it said "WIN MICHAEL JACKSON TICKETS" - then when i opened it up it was a load of pictures saying what hes done to himself with plastic surgery and bleaching - and wearing wigs and makeup etc....

Dont listen to the tossers , they dont know shit !

This is a load of bolony....I believe the set list will be a closely guarded secret until very close to the first date...or even until the day. Michael, as we all know, loves to keep us guessing and building up the hype. Also, I reckon the set list will change to some extent over the course of the residency especially if there are special guests appearing.

dont think its real either...but im soo eager to find out what the setlist is...I cant choose my dream one as if I did he would be singing every song he's ever recorded!

lots of places seem to be reporting it now but I still think its fake for alot of reasons:
1) Michaels always been very careful about not releasing details of his shows in the past, i.e. Royal concert in Brunei where he stuck with the dangerous tour costumes etc as to not give away the HIStory tour stuff. So i really cant see him deliberately handing out a setlist this early in advance.
2) Oneday in your life and girlfriend??? come on really, i could maybe get me head around one day in your life seeing as it was his first solo #1 over here but hes never sung it live before ever and girlfriend is jst plain bizaree to do in the shows
3) the points other people have pointed out about Billie Jean and Thriller not being very fitting opening/closing numbers for Michaels shows

I gotta say that it would be pretty cool if Michael sings One Day In Your Life live.

I gotta say that it would be pretty cool if Michael sings One Day In Your Life live.

yea i wouldnt mind seeing it live thinking about it, aslong as he actually did sing it live that is

Even if it is real, I think Michael will change it now. So its not like it matters if its real anyway.

I dont know if he would do Dirty Diana again, I know its not about Princess Diana but some people still make the link between the two. Especially in London.

yea it just doesnt look like a setlist to me, it looks like a compilation CD, the songs dont flow like they shud in a show or anythi

That list is as easy to come up with as I can write down the alphabet. Seriuosly...."OMG he's going to do BILLIE JEAN???!!!! you serious???? that's like out of NOOO WHHHEEERREE???!?!!!"

and PLUS, Mj is releasing new singles, obviously included in the concert, so there isn't going to be any set list just yet.

Daily Mirror *spits*

i dont like this setlist at all ...
I would like to see the J5 Medley included "ABC".

lol

I can pick out so many things wrong with this setlist to prove it's not official.

Actually I had a thought about this set list yesterday.
In the unlikely event that it is real of course.....

You'll notice that there's no negative or sad songs in this list, perhaps indicating a desire on Jackson's part to present a wholly positive concert experience.

Notable omissions?
Earth Song - Whilst an incredible piece of work, it is essentially a bewailing damnation of the human races treatment of the world. In contrast to Heal The World, it doesn't offer any hope or solutions.

Stranger in Moscow - 'I'm in Moscow, I feel lonely, I feel belittled'. Nothing positive here, although again the music is beautiful.

She's Out of My Life - Title says it all.

Scream/They Don't Care About Us - Both angry songs with no solutions.

Having said that, it begs the question why Black or White isn't there.

hello ? this setlist is fake. cant believe people actually believs in this. The list just dont make any sense at all. Open up the show with billie jean? One day in you life ? HAHA, COME ON! :D

He should perform 'Up Again' from J5 days - little known but gorgeous song and SO appropriate don't ya think?

Back