MJ's setlist revealed [Not Official]

Re: MJ's setlist revealed

yeah, rare..but not Corny songs like girlfriend!! this has to be the worst Michael Jackson song ever!!

Lmaooo "Girlfriend" is not that bad y'all. It's a cute song. I wouldn't mind seeing him sing that. I'm not too crazy about this setlist though, I hope it's fake.

lol yea and all the band and dancers on the stage dancing away to the bass solo! awesome! love that song live! :D

Am i the only one thats wud lovvvvvvvvvvvve mj to do another part of me live like his bad tour, i think its one of his best live songs because its so funky nd he cant help but dance

That setlist is TYPICAL PH-ONY regurgitated nonsense. I'm sure this setlist is PH-ony's wet dream (i can just picture some 1/2 a** marketing idiot telling Michael how they would just "loooooove" it if he would sing BJ like 50 times, back to back during the show).

Opening the show with BJ?? WHY????

We've gone from opening shows with HIGH OCTANE JAM & SCREAM to BJ? Seriously?

Move Remember The Time closer to the top and insert In The Closet and

START The show with HIGH Octane. Start it off with a medley of Ghosts, Unbreakable, Threatened & XSCAPE. Set the stage on fire.

"Bosses were concerned" he would steer away from the GH? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? You mean the hits that get rereleased every year? THOSE HITS???

Let the man breathe. Give this man room to make NEW hits and give him a chance to sell us on his new music.

THis shouldn't be Victory Tour Part II (we're way past that era).

My goodness. I should've known they would do something like this. With VIP packages named "thriller hospitality" -- it says it all. What, could no one come up with a better name? Just name everything "Thriller"?

If they had their way, they would throw Michael in a cheap hotel on the Vegas strip and have him sing Thriller opera style all day long while they sell "Thriller" themed snacks to guests while they play the "Thriller" slot machines.

They have absolutely no vision and like the worst sense of what makes a great show.

Michael, please kick the idiots who keep telling you to "sing the GH" to the curb and do what you do best. In fact, lose the set list. If they tell you to sing a particular song, you should drop it from your list.

Replace it with something new and original.

I hope MJ opens with "Unbrekable". I think that's the perfect song for him to start with and it really makes a statement.

That setlist is TYPICAL PH-ONY regurgitated nonsense. I'm sure this setlist is PH-ony's wet dream (i can just picture some 1/2 a** marketing idiot telling Michael how they would just "loooooove" it if he would sing BJ like 50 times, back to back during the show).

Opening the show with BJ?? WHY????

We've gone from opening shows with HIGH OCTANE JAM & SCREAM to BJ? Seriously?

Move Remember The Time closer to the top and insert In The Closet and

START The show with HIGH Octane. Start it off with a medley of Ghosts, Unbreakable, Threatened & XSCAPE. Set the stage on fire.

"Bosses were concerned" he would steer away from the GH? ARE YOU SERIOUS???? You mean the hits that get rereleased every year? THOSE HITS???

Let the man breathe. Give this man room to make NEW hits and give him a chance to sell us on his new music.

THis shouldn't be Victory Tour Part II (we're way past that era).

My goodness. I should've known they would do something like this. With VIP packages named "thriller hospitality" -- it says it all. What, could no one come up with a better name? Just name everything "Thriller"?

If they had their way, they would throw Michael in a cheap hotel on the Vegas strip and have him sing Thriller opera style all day long while they sell "Thriller" themed snacks to guests while they play the "Thriller" slot machines.

They have absolutely no vision and like the worst sense of what makes a great show.

Michael, please kick the idiots who keep telling you to "sing the GH" to the curb and do what you do best. In fact, lose the set list. If they tell you to sing a particular song, you should drop it from your list.

Replace it with something new and original.

^This is like one of the greatest posts EVER :punk:LOL

why is everyone bashing "Girlfriend" ? :)

Plus...I would LOVE to hear MJ sing "One Day in Your Life." These concerts should be different than all his others and that is by far one song that I would dig hearing....

I also agree with bringing back "Another Part of Me," and "Heartbreak Hotel." That would be banging!

Heck...even throw in "We Are Here to Change the World" and "Leave Me Alone."!!!!!

Looks good to me. Actually I don't really care what he sings, as long as I'm there.

Girlfriend would be interesting because we haven't seen him perform it live like...ever. :lol: So it'll be a good change...even if it's not my absolute fav MJ song :p

...that is, providing this is real :p

This list seems like a post from a "Create your dream setlist" thread. :lol:

I hope he brings back Dangerous and Working Day and Night. Heartbreaker would be nice or even Morphine for something different.

And I just don't see him opening with Billie Jean. That's one of the highlight performances that everyone waits for. He usually starts off with something energetic to get the crowd hyped.

Re: MJ's setlist revealed

i know its a long shot but Id love Michael to surprise us and pick some rare album tracks not released as singles or performed before, it would be such a treat! :punk:
I agree DB, he can do Get On The Floor (classic) some of his hits from any of the Jacksons albums (not the J5)...
Sunset Driver would be great.
Someone mentioned earlier about playing Butterflies, I would love to hear Whatever Happens and Heaven Can Wait.
He should add Stranger In Moscow, I love the beat...

This is not the setlist. I doubt there is one at this stage. But in the first post it's clear this is only a 'verdict' from a radio dj. So it looks like nothing more than a personal choice.

Because its shit, lol.

:rofl:

I don't mind the song that much, Not one of my faves. But it is pure cheese :lol: Plus I think the lyrics are a little imature for Michael now LOL!

the set list was obviously thought of by a non-fan, seriously its way too tame for 2009 and 2010

I quite like the choice of songs for the most part, so I would have no major grudge with that setlist, but I admit I didnt pay all that money to see girlfriend! Besides why would he sing that? It was written by Paul and the last time I checked I thought there was a grudge there!

Forgive me for being skeptical but I cannot see him doing Don't Stop til you get enough, without lip syncing it.

I would be disappointed Bad, Dangerous, and Will You Be There are not in that setlist. And what about Black or White?!

Finally you are all right, Billie Jean is too slow for an opening song. Anticipation should be built up throughout the concert for that, and no matter what, I think Man in the Mirror should always be the final song just like the BAD and Dangerous tours. Its just such a perfect ending. I would not be happy at all with Thriller ending the concert as good as it might be.

LMAO

I think that is their personal dream set list.

Besides some of the songs being a bit random, new songs will be played. Also, if they have the set list they would be reading it in order and if that was ever going to be the order the songs would be played in I will eat a bowling shoe.

the only good part of this fake set list thought up by the media is Man In The Mirror being the last song before the first Interlude which would be amazing.

And im sure we'll all get to vote anyways .

Please remember not to vote all the obvious ones as they will be played regardless.

Will You Be There has to be on the setlist

Setlist rumours

The setlist for Michael Jackson's 'This Is It' shows at London's O2 have reportedly been leaked.

According to The Mirror, the shows will feature the singer's 'Greatest Hits', allaying promoters AEG Live's fears that he may perform tracks from his more recent back catalogue.

"Bosses were concerned that Michael might veer away from his greatest hits," said a source. "He wanted to guarantee that this would not be the case and produced the list to reassure them.

"He's toying with the idea of doing Jackson 5 [songs], and he'll open with a four minute long intro to Billie Jean."

Presale tickets for 30 Jackson concerts sold out yesterday. He has announced further dates today, which stretch into 2010.

The reported setlist is as folows:

'Billie Jean'

'Wanna Be Startin' Something'

'Rock With You'

'The Way You Make Me Feel'

'Don't Stop Till You Get Enough'

'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'

'Human Nature'

'Smooth Criminal'

'Girlfriend'

'Beat It'

'Man in the Mirror'

'One Day In Your Life'

'Heal The World'

'You Are Not Alone'

'Remember The Time'

'Thriller'

Re: Setlist rumours

That's fake. I can't MJ opening a concert with Billie Jean

Doesn't seem real to me. Billie Jean is not an opening song and Thriller isn't a closing song.

girlfriend i hate that song

and what is one day in your life
never heard of that

this is sooooo fake

us fans dont wanna see them songs sorry

I would, as a matter of fact, LOVE to see Billie Jean open the show - it would be a welcome change in Michael's setlist and open up for a totally different show than he has ever did. That setlist, however, has got to be fake!

girlfriend i hate that song

and what is one day in your life
never heard of that

this is sooooo fake

us fans dont wanna see them songs sorry

You've never heard One Day In Your Life? It's an awesome song

Back