MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact of the matter is we dont know what Michaels terms with Sony are, or what his contract entailed, we only have an idea, so everything at the moment is speculative. Michael could have signed a confidential extension, or perhaps his contract just rolled over, we dont know and I guess we wont until he makes a move to release something new.

Of course Michael is still signed with Sony, not re-signed.
his 91 contract ended in 03 so it would be resigned if he was still with them. agreeing to release things such at TUC doesnt count its well known they were one off agreements for both to make easy money. dont you think there would have been some sort of announcement if mj resigned with them?

yeah i just read what u said about confidential agreements and what not. possibly. but i wouldnt see why ppl would want to keep it quiet as if they are ashamed.and i would think leaks would happen. at this stage all i see is the shows and making money from that. its clear what AEGS agenda is for mj for the next few years if he agrees to it and new music seems to be pushed to the back if its there at all. which is a depressing thing. this isnt really how i hope to see mj ending things. hopefully im wrong

well I see your point about keeping it quiet, however there has been no formal announcement of Michael not being part of Sony anymore, they havent announced that his contract will not be renewed or extended. even if they are going on a per cd deal, it means Michael could still have an album released through Sony. Im like you in hoping that the shows dont push back the release of new material from Mike :)

When They say a song is being leak in this case knowing that fans today are looking for new material from MJ after all he's been through and then they tell us it's between 1995- 2000, It's all good but We want new songs from a new album that is supossed to be released soon. This is Catalouge stuff again.. And Yes, I'm still interested in the old unreleased stuff but bring out the new Get Down Funky Chunky Goove Me Sooth Me.
Lets get on the real. Lets Hear The Now. Huh ?.. Can't go backwards all the time,Must Keep Moving Forward.Still looking for love ? Still want to shake that Groove thang ? Do it Danceman, Just DO IT.
:punk:

Last edited:
dont you think there would have been some sort of announcement if mj resigned with them?

dear user, announcements are being made when the public's attention is needed

contractual agreements are internal and not open for the public

Sony Music would not heavily promoting the upcoming "This Is It"-concerts if they had no deal with MJ

btw, the so-called "contract expiration in 2003" is pure fan-fiction. business does not work the way some fans want it to work

i wouldn't say so, if I had no evidence that MJ is with Sony Music and that they are going to release new music in the near future...

back to topic:

• We Be Ballin' (1997/1998) (Rick "Dutch" Cousin, ???)
    Ice Cube aka O'Shea Jackson
    Remix of We Be Clubbin' (1997), the hit-theme of the movie THE PLAYER'S CLUB (1997).
    Features
    Michael Jackson (on chorus), Shaquille O'Neal (spoken intro + verses)
    Produced in 1998 in the A&M recording studios in Hollywood, California.
    This remix was to be released on a NBA compilation album scheduled for the end of 1997
    and was also going to be featured in commercials for NBA's "I Love This Game" campaign.
    Michael Jackson was brought on this project by Shaquille O'Neal who has previously
    guest-starred on the track "2 Bad" on the album HISTORY - PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
    - BOOK I (1995)
    The entire project was finally shelved due to the player iniated strike against the league
    that year.

[... info on other known versions + wide-spread fakes omitted ...]

• Work In Progress (5:33)
      NOT(!) leaked
      This version was an early work on the remix with Shaq & Mike. It uses much musical
      elements from the 1997 original We Be Clubbin' and Mike sings the chorus only two
      times here (the 2nd chorus being the longer one). The track contains some vocals
      that were later dropped from the final version (some others are missing here) and
      ends with an instrumental passage.

Source:

Unreleased Tracks & Co. by Michael Jackson

• We Be Ballin' (1997/1998) (Rick "Dutch" Cousin, ???)
    Ice Cube aka O'Shea Jackson
    Remix of We Be Clubbin' (1997), the hit-theme of the movie THE PLAYER'S CLUB (1997).
    Features Michael Jackson (on chorus), Shaquille O'Neal (spoken intro + verses)
    Produced in 1998 in the A&M recording studios in Hollywood, California.
    This remix was to be released on a NBA compilation album scheduled for the end of 1997
    and was also going to be featured in commercials for NBA's "I Love This Game" campaign.
    Michael Jackson was brought on this project by Shaquille O'Neal who has previously
    guest-starred on the track "2 Bad" on the album HISTORY - PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE
    - BOOK I (1995).
    The entire project was finally shelved due to the player iniated strike against the league
    that year.

[... info on other known versions + wide-spread fakes omitted ...]

• [*]Work In Progress (5:33)

NOT(!) leaked
      This version was an early work on the remix with Shaq & Mike. It uses much musical
      elements from the 1997 original We Be Clubbin' and Mike sings the chorus only two
      times here (the 2nd chorus being the longer one). The track contains some vocals
      that were later dropped from the final version (some others are missing here) and
      ends with an instrumental passage.
Source:

Unreleased Tracks & Co. by Michael Jackson

It has leaked now Korgnex

Last edited by a moderator:
Sony Music would not heavily promoting the upcoming "This Is It"-concerts if they had no deal with MJ
of course they would who do u thinks gonna make money when the ppl who go to the concerts go out and buy thriller and kop and every other sony release from MJ. not that ive seen any heavy promo other than what u would get fro ma lable whos gonna make money off previous releases like i said above

btw, the so-called "contract expiration in 2003" is pure fan-fiction. business does not work the way some fans want it to work
the sepculation is what the fans know from the time. and that is all we can go on. ie a seven album deal that ended in 03 with the release of number ones and everything after that ie TUC was direct agreements between sony and mj..

if u have evidence stating the opposite then fine post it but otherwise you are just making claims without backing it up are speculating like everyone else. of course fans would like to know the details of any agreements and the facts of any deal so it gives us an idea of what might happen in the future but at this time theres no evidence coming from anyone

ell I see your point about keeping it quiet, however there has been no formal announcement of Michael not being part of Sony anymore
tbh i wouldnt really see why there would be one. mj was hating on sony through 02 etc then the crap hit the fan in 03 and the rest is history as u say lol

How do we go about getting these songs? Im curious about some of them i have never heard of some. Will we have to pay?

BTW the dude who told us to "Get A Clue" Not everyone is up Michaels arse like you so please forgive the some of us who dont know as much as you think you do.

BTW the dude who told us to "Get A Clue" Not everyone is up Michaels arse like you so please forgive the some of us who dont know as much as you think you do.

Dont worry that person didnt have a clue. The track has been released now and its not anything new.

I'm more interested in the song titled "Seduction".

I want to know what that song sounds like.

tbh i wouldnt really see why there would be one. mj was hating on sony through 02 etc then the crap hit the fan in 03 and the rest is history as u say lol

because Sony is a public company, the shareholders deserve to know if a big money contracted artist like Michael Jackson is being allowed to leave the company, it has to do with their profits and the future direction of the company as no doubt Michael received big budgets and alot of attention from Sony executives, furthermore he has still released albums through them since then and despite that. Tommy Motolla isnt in charge of the ship anymore.

Can't wait to hear the song!

Would be awesome if somebody can record it!!

hmhm... We Be Ballin [Work In Progress]?... I guess it's better than nothing...

How can we hear this at 8pm then? I'm confused. :bugeyed

For those of you who don't think I have a clue, I just want you to know that I have been a Jackson fan longer than most of you have been alive, so don't tell me I don't have a clue! I know oh so much more than you all can even speculate at which seems to be all you all know how to do. You all seem to forget everything you've learned about Mike over the years and don't know how to connect the pieces to this complicated puzzle of a man we all claim to love. You all seem to only feed off what tidbits of information you are given today without adding them to the soup to get the full flavor of the whole meal. These is just a metafor for how I have learned to deal with my Michael fandom over the years. You have to look at the big picture and read between the lines of any and all information you receive. If you know Michael or are a fan of his as you claim to be, that shouldn't be hard. We all study his every move and we all know so much about him and we all share what we know. You don't have to accept everything but at least be able to pick out the good from the bad and let the rest alone. Think again when you tell someone they don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. We all are entitled to our opinions and some of you can't think well enough to even form one so you just feed off of someone else's. I'm done. I'll get off my soapbox now. -_-

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

For those of you who don't think I have a clue, I just want you to know that I have been a Jackson fan longer than most of you have been alive, so don't tell me I don't have a clue! I know oh so much more than you all can even speculate at which seems to be all you all know how to do. You all seem to forget everything you've learned about Mike over the years and don't know how to connect the pieces to this complicated puzzle of a man we all claim to love. You all seem to only feed off what tidbits of information you are given today without adding them to the soup to get the full flavor of the whole meal. These is just a metafor for how I have learned to deal with my Michael fandom over the years. You have to look at the big picture and read between the lines of any and all information you receive. If you know Michael or are a fan of his as you claim to be, that shouldn't be hard. We all study his every move and we all know so much about him and we all share what we know. You don't have to accept everything but at least be able to pick out the good from the bad and let the rest alone. Think again when you tell someone they don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. We all are entitled to our opinions and some of you can't think well enough to even form one so you just feed off of someone else's. I'm done. I'll get off my soapbox now. -_-

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

for being a "jacksonologist" you dont seem very knowledgeable... ;)

anyway, "we be clubbin" by ice cube was my jam back in the day...
too bad its not gonna be a solo mj song.

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Wow... You seem to like to stand on that tiny soap box of yours and spout don't ya. All i know is you need to chill. Like i said before i'm not all up in Michael's Biz and i wont be because thats not how i am. I dont need to know all there is to know about Michael. As for the "Full Flavor of the meal" I will taste it when its done cookin. This is all the info we get on our man of mystery so we grab at it. So sorry if we miss the big picture you have painted in your own mind.

As for being a longer fan then most of us have been alive. I don't doubt it but you dont have to flaunt it. We know what we know and we are satisfide with it. I have been a fan of his since the late 80's which fyi is the year i was born. So i dont doubt you have been a fan longer but that sure as hell doesnt mean that you are a bigger fan then anyone here. I don't take to kindly to someone telling me what i should see in the way that you are. So if you see the answer to the Riddle that is MJ feel free to share it but dont fly off your soap box and call us all blind for not seeing what you do.

Well it can't be "We Be Ballin'" [work in progress] now. So that rules THAT out, MJTUNES.

I wonder how Rick Dutch feels about this..

If it IS "We Be Ballin' (Work In Progress)", then that's a pretty big let down =/ I didn't care much for that song anyway, and hearing different vocals doesn't excite me that much, to be honest.

If it IS "We Be Ballin' (Work In Progress)", then that's a pretty big let down =/ I didn't care much for that song anyway, and hearing different vocals doesn't excite me that much, to be honest.

Well it can't be that song now, according to MJTUNES :)

So it HAS to be another unreleased original. Can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back