MJTunes Leaks UNRELEASED MJ Song, Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
in MjTunes.comToolbar says:
"Friday May 1st at 8pm (GMT London Time)
An UNREALEASED MJ's track will be exposed on MjTunes radio waves!
This is just the BEGINNING ..." ;)

it will be one we havent heard before!

they would lose fans if they tricked us into hearing gangsta or we be ballin again

I want to state that I don't know so much because I wouldn't know. I'm just an ordinary guy. But I know that some posting here in this thread do know completely nothing. I am surprised if the song is an old recording. So I bet it isn't. It could be FIRST recorded back then but it must be recorded later because if it was old it would have been technically leaked already... One thing is that "the first leaked version" could be the demo from the past but I doubt that... This song should be in Michael's full control...

who here has actually heard the song Seduction? I am interested in hearing that song in particular. The title grabs my attention because i have a dirty mind and well anything this man sings has a touch of seduction in it anyway.... hey im just keepin it real!

I want to state that I don't know so much because I wouldn't know. I'm just an ordinary guy. But I know that some posting here in this thread do know completely nothing. I am surprised if the song is an old recording. So I bet it isn't. It could be FIRST recorded back then but it must be recorded later because if it was old it would have been technically leaked already... One thing is that "the first leaked version" could be the demo from the past but I doubt that... This song should be in Michael's full control...

Whatever's going on, it kinda reminds me of those rumors we heard not so long ago when someone posted (maybe not here) about us hearing "New' music in May. Anyone remember that?

Yeah there has been rumors and not just from one person that a new single is suppose to be coming out this month.

I am a total idiot when it comes to things like this but isn't london something like an 8 hour
difference from California, its about 5pm or so now(pacific time).

^ The song will be played 19 hours from now. According to The world clock website it's 1.10 am in London :D

Well as long as it isnt WBB which I dont think it is.

I was expectin git to be Escape or No Friend Of Mine or WBB.

Its not a new song as its between 95-00 and to those who say MJ is going to release a new song, he would do it through www.michaeljackson.com not a fan site!

I wonder what it'll be....if it's a demo from 1995-2000, could it be the original version of "Why"?

For those of you who don't think I have a clue, I just want you to know that I have been a Jackson fan longer than most of you have been alive, so don't tell me I don't have a clue! I know oh so much more than you all can even speculate at which seems to be all you all know how to do. You all seem to forget everything you've learned about Mike over the years and don't know how to connect the pieces to this complicated puzzle of a man we all claim to love. You all seem to only feed off what tidbits of information you are given today without adding them to the soup to get the full flavor of the whole meal. These is just a metafor for how I have learned to deal with my Michael fandom over the years. You have to look at the big picture and read between the lines of any and all information you receive. If you know Michael or are a fan of his as you claim to be, that shouldn't be hard. We all study his every move and we all know so much about him and we all share what we know. You don't have to accept everything but at least be able to pick out the good from the bad and let the rest alone. Think again when you tell someone they don't have a clue as to what they are talking about. We all are entitled to our opinions and some of you can't think well enough to even form one so you just feed off of someone else's. I'm done. I'll get off my soapbox now. -_-

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Your lack of correct spelling and general grammar use totally kills any valid points you may have made...lol:yes:

So is now a good to bring up a birdy told Me a new single had been delivered to epic for an end may release :/

Oh and you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel picking on spelling mistakes. As an old head around here without authority can I ask folks to feel free to be cynical but this board is better than petty bullshit arguments so drop it before I get all chichi on yo ass

Oh and you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel picking on spelling mistakes

Hear hear, Rick. Not everyone here has English as their native language. And also, not everyone has the same education level. If you use one of these things to put someone in place... then that's really low.

From what i understand is that if tracks are leaked it means that a single is about to be released just like hold my hand but look at what happened.

What is MJTunes? Is it an official website? I had a look but it's an absolute nightmare to navigate, a real mess & mish mash of stuff.
I couldn't find anything about the leaked song announcement or anything.

I love MJtunes...cant wait for this...but unfortunately due to time zone differences I will not be able to hear it.
Nevertheless MJtunes rules and I am heading over there to donate some bucks to keep that amazing website going!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back