Model from Dirty Diana video Lisa Dean has died

May her death be another warning about the silent swiftness of colon cancer. If you have any family history of cancer in that area, get a colonoscopy, even if you are under 40. Blood, even a speck coming out of there, ditto. 50, definitely go in for your first one. It can be stopped, but it has to be detected early.

Karen is so evil....my god. :mad:

I remember when Karen was calling Tatiana T. "skinny, ugly and smelly" and that her hair was falling off. She said bad things about Lisa Marie too. She has NOTHING nice to say about any girl who has ever been by Michael's side. I wonder has she LOOKED in the mirror...? Because she's no Ava Gardner or Liz Taylor.

Lisa Dean is gone. What a rude comment of her's. Speaking ill of the dead? Grow up Karen! The least she can do is say RIP and she can't even do that. Lisa was MORE woman then Karen would ever be in her whole entire life.

when u say lisa marie, tatiana or lisa dean... and look on karen, then, sorry karen, u are the most ugliest woman in the world. if i have the chance to get these 3 hot girls (each one of them is hot), i would take them, and would never look on this ugly karen. (in german... ich würd saumäßig kotzen wenn ich diese hässliche fresse jeden tag sehen muss :puke:).

Back