Model from Dirty Diana video Lisa Dean has died

Oh my God... Didn't hear about this 'til now. RIP. :(

It's so sad. None of this made it to the news or anything. Seeing that she had some connection to Michael you would think they would annouce this.

If it wasn't that I was doing some googling around, I would have never known it either.

Wow, that is sad news. :( Dirty Diana is one of my faves. It's hard to comprehend that both of the people starring in that video are now gone. May Lisa rest in peace.

Thanks for sharing this. She, along with all of Michael's short film co-stars, certainly has made an impact on pop culture. RIP Ms. Dean!

Strange that this hasn't been acknowledged in the news. Sad news.

I vividly remember reading about this a few months ago when I was looking up the lady who played dirty diana...I thought she had passed away from cancer years ago, didn't give a date.

Last edited:
has she done anything else? I always though that woman was the same woman from 'Way You Make Me Feel' video ; when I was younger I thought it was the sequel lol.

I hate those articles not calling MJ by his given name!

I heard about her passing on youtube but people there wasn't sure and said it was probably a rumor! But, I see it's true! I don't know much about her. So sad may she rest in peace, she was very pretty and did a good job as the girl in the video! But was that her too in the end of the video when MJ opens the car?

Some people including myself for a long time thought the girl in the video was Sheryl Crow lol or Tatiana the girl from TWYMMF video! lol But, Tatiana was to skinny! So I knew it wasn't her!

Thanks Bluetopez. That is the first thought that came in my mind when I saw the name given to MJ in the article. May this girl's soul rest in peace however.

Its kinda nice to finally match a face with those long legs that I've seen over and over for years.

Sorry to hear of her passing though.

Someone had posted a link about Lisa Deans death on the facebook-page "friendsofKaren" and Karen said that Lisa Dean was NOT pretty at all but the girl in the article was pretty so she didnt think the girl in the article were actually Lisa becasue Lisa was not pretty in real life. Couldnt Karen offered her condolences instead of bashing her look? :)

Hope she can rest in peace, i only had a question, i haven't seen that clip to much but wasn't her face never shown on it?

Someone had posted a link about Lisa Deans death on the facebook-page "friendsofKaren" and Karen said that Lisa Dean was NOT pretty at all but the girl in the article was pretty so she didnt think the girl in the article were actually Lisa becasue Lisa was not pretty in real life. Couldnt Karen offered her condolences instead of bashing her look? :)

Karen is so evil....my god. :mad:

I remember when Karen was calling Tatiana T. "skinny, ugly and smelly" and that her hair was falling off. She said bad things about Lisa Marie too. She has NOTHING nice to say about any girl who has ever been by Michael's side. I wonder has she LOOKED in the mirror...? Because she's no Ava Gardner or Liz Taylor.

Lisa Dean is gone. What a rude comment of her's. Speaking ill of the dead? Grow up Karen! The least she can do is say RIP and she can't even do that. Lisa was MORE woman then Karen would ever be in her whole entire life.

Karen is so evil....my god. :mad:

I remember when Karen was calling Tatiana T. "skinny, ugly and smelly" and that her hair was falling off. She said bad things about Lisa Marie too. She has NOTHING nice to say about any girl who has ever been by Michael's side. I wonder has she LOOKED in the mirror...? Because she's no Ava Gardner or Liz Taylor.

Lisa Dean is gone. What a rude comment of her's. Speaking ill of the dead? Grow up Karen! The least she can do is say RIP and she can't even do that. Lisa was MORE woman then Karen would ever be in her whole entire life.

because this I don't like Karen.

I guess Dirty Diana won't let him be even in the afterlife.

... I'm an idiot. RIP Lisa.

It annoys me to no end that people can't seem to call him by his proper name...and how he is the only person they have consistently done this to.

In any case, it's sad to hear about Lisa Dean's death. She died young.

My Goodness. Colon Cancer is no joke. I'm sad to hear this.This should have been reported on the major News Networks. She was the right girl for that Video. All the time I thought it was Latoya. Well, Michael Had Good Taste and a Keen eye. It's ashame that she's gone. She's up there with him now and They left here a couple of months apart. Wow.. Lisa. Rest In Peace and take care of Michael for us down here. We miss you both.:(

Back